Snow Bunnies

Started by Samhain, November 06, 2008, 10:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samhain

I ment who is your character Vincent darling  :-*

the girls can decide if they want to play 2 girls or if they want to just have more men on them.

Ezraylia

I don't mind more men -coughs- >_>
My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Brandon

I dont mind Sharing Mir after that initial scene of romance and experimentation
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Ezraylia

Quote from: Brandon on November 07, 2008, 05:04:46 PM
I dont mind Sharing Mir after that initial scene of romance and experimentation
Sounds like a plan if we need it. -nods-

I'll be around soon to discuss more. Heading home from work ;]
My On's and Off's

Brandon

As an afterthought, if therse a second willing girl Ild like to do a threesome scene too with Kyle and 2 of the girls ;D
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Vincent

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Oniya

I've got no problems with sharing or being shared. ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ezraylia

Quote from: Brandon on November 07, 2008, 05:06:43 PM
As an afterthought, if therse a second willing girl Ild like to do a threesome scene too with Kyle and 2 of the girls ;D
I think it's bound to happen ;]
My On's and Off's

Brandon

Now I have to come up with some ingenious ideas and ways to push Mir into all sorts of things  :D

Ezraylia

Quote from: Brandon on November 07, 2008, 07:07:29 PM
Now I have to come up with some ingenious ideas and ways to push Mir into all sorts of things  :D
I can try and help with that if you'd like ;]
My On's and Off's

WyzardWhately

Ah, well, snap.  It seems my submission wasn't to anyone's taste.  Rather than be a third wheel kind of thing, I suppose I'll just bow out and fix the gender-imbalance problem.  Have fun, everybody.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Combicon

Is there any room for anyone else?
If not then it's okay, sounds interesting though. :3

Samhain

Always room for more. Evens out the numbers!

We need to start in on picking more pairs and getting a player list.

Samhain

Corey / Sanshi
Kyle / Miranda
       / Olivia
David /
       /Combicon's character.

If I am correct 3 guys 4 girls. We have 2 couples and 2 single girls 1 single male.

Do you want to hook David up with someone or is this the player list??

Vincent

Well if Olivia and Combi don't mind sharing...

David/ Olivia, combicon's Char?
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Arlyn

Have to admit, I'm interested as well.  But are the numbers evened out already?

Oniya

As of two posts ago, there was still more females than males.

I'm also under the impression that the 'pairings' are initial pairings only, and somewhat subject to change during the course of being snowbound.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Combicon

Hmm, alright, character creation time...

Name: Emma Soft.
Being brought up in London she usually flaunts her feminine side by wearing things that will deliberatly show off her cleavage (she had to get drinks in pubs for free somehow, didn't she?), despite this, she does know how far she is willing to go and wont step over that mark until she is ready. She knows she isn't easily embarrased, her attitude being almost tomboy-ish.  She will rise to almost any dare that allows her to keep most of her clothes on, and she has gone all the way before, but not many times, and as such, could be a reason to why she puts up such strong marks to where she wont step over until she is ready. While she used to be a drinker (on the way to being alcoholic) she has stopped, and has been sober for a few years now.

How is that? :3
And if there are too many females, I'm willing to leave. n.n

Oniya

If Arlyn joins, we'll be even. 

Arlyn

I'll be happy to join.

Name: Arik Lezant
Description: (pay no attention to the Silver Rain part)

Background: Always quiet, it's quite often brought up that some think him to be mute.  In reality, he's not sure what to say most of the time in any given situation, so prefers to let his actions speak for him most of the time.  Despite this, he does enjoy being around others and is at least attempting to be outgoing.

Sorry, can't go too much more without possibly coming up with a lot more detail on him.

Samhain

Okay so thats

Corey / Sanshi
Kyle / Miranda
David/ Olivia
Arik /Emma

We squared? This pairing is only for the sort of back ground story. Then of course when the story goes its a swap and play thing. So they only serve really to add to the "naughtyness" of swapping.

If we all agree to the pairing I can start the thread!

Vincent

-nods-

Perhaps list who you are as well, so you can talk to the person about history.

I'm David.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Samhain

Olivia Hain:  Blonde Hair, about 5'6

She has always been the outgoing one. Making her a favorite amoung party goers. When in the right setting she'll do anything and most men know it. Very outspoken and at times an exhibitionist. She doesn't need much pushing to go out on a limb or make a fool of herself. Always says whats on her mind.

Ezraylia

Like i said previously, I'm Miranda, Mir for short. She's quiet, shy, not much experience, but there's a side to her no ones ever seen. A side she's kept hidden from everyone, she's always wanted to break free and be wild, but never had the guts. (Yes, i copied and pasted that)
I figure she's about 5'9, slimish though curvy, dark brown hair.
My On's and Off's

Doomsday

Quote from: HPDDJ on November 07, 2008, 11:26:04 AM
Corey Newman was a good looking guy, but he always lacked charisma. He disdained frat houses, and had opted to live in an apartment with a few roommates instead. Corey isn't an active player, as he dedicates too much of his time to his academics first, and then his friends, and filled any blank spaces in his schedule with the guitar, or video games.

Corey Newman
6'1"
190 lbs
Lean and strong but not overtly muscular, more like a track runner. Short, dark brown hair, brown eyes, clean shaven.

As stated above, Corey is a quiet person, and although he isn't very good at talking with girls, he is a good listener and is very attentive, so he isn't quite known as a total social recluse. He has a good sense of humor and doesn't like to take things very seriously.