News:

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Craz, January 14, 2011, 02:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

Does anyone here play World of Tanks? It's an MMO entirely about World War 2 tanks, and I'm looking for more people to play with...it's free, in open beta right now, and is rather fun, if crazy tank battles are your thing.

HairyHeretic

Yup. Fun game. I've gotten as far as my Tiger 2, but don't think I'll manage the Maus before the wipe :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Craz

There's going to be a wipe? Oh, dear, that's not good.

HairyHeretic

Next month. I think it may be going live then.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Nova

It's going open beta at spring. So we only have a few weeks. But we supposedly get extra benefits.

HairyHeretic

Ah, the wipe might be for the open beta then.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Sel Nar

Been active since October; Currently up to a VK3601, point-wise, still using a PZIV with Schmallturm and KwK43 75mm/L70

HairyHeretic

They're doing x5 xp and cash per battle for the next day or two. I've gone from a KV3 to an IS3 since yesterday :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Oniya

Quote from: HairyHeretic on January 14, 2011, 06:31:58 PM
Yup. Fun game. I've gotten as far as my Tiger 2, but don't think I'll manage the Maus before the wipe :)

Don't worry - the Germans didn't manage it either.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

HairyHeretic

They had 2 prototypes I believe. I think the Russians might still have one of them that they captured.

Cattle die, kinsmen die