Returning to the fray

Started by Drakan, August 14, 2017, 10:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakan

Well after been of Elliquey for a while I ready to be back and get back in the swing of what I enjoy most: writing stories.  However before I can do so I am in need to break in a new character idea and seek a group to incorporate that such character.  Most able to adjust background story for the sake of the story thread of course.  So without further adieu:

Name: Drakan Steel-Vlf

Race: Wulf, a race of humans with ancestry belonging to barbarian tribes of a druid practice.  They worshipped wolves as their comrades and gods.  They tend to be slightly larger then the average human and stronger and agile.  They can also use spiritual forms of magic derived from their druid practices.  Unfortunately Wulf's are short-lived because of the ceaseless duty to defend the peoples of the continent from the evils that would seek to enslave it. Also never expect a Wulf to be alone without their common Dire Wolf Companion

Personal Background:  Drakan was born into a farming class family in a small outpost near the lightly defently northern end of the Wulf'gren's Steel-Wall Fortress.  When he had gone to fetch some water for home he found his town burning in flames with the sounds of horrific evils slaughtering the locals, including Drakan's presents.  The raid was quelled when a regiment led by Count Steel-Vlf, highest ranking member of the smithing family in the Wulf aristocracy, cleansed the area of the enemies.  During a search a rescue mission he found the boy surrounded by three bodies sword clenched in hand covered in blood.  The Count moved perhaps out of pity took the boy into the family as an adopted son.  Since then he has focused his entire thoughts and priorities on the way of the sword and the way of the forge as was tradition to being a Steel-Vlf. By 13 years of age he enlisted on his first tour of duty on the Steel Wall which included pushing back war hosts, reconnaissance, and rescue operations.  By the time he was 18 he was titled with as one of the youngest survivors to have last five years directly on the Steel Wall.  As he grew up he also undertook training in the spiritual arts and is often found traveling with a large Dire Wolf named Ferro.  There are whispers that he was given the nickname: The Blue Wolf

Drakan

apologies on the images, switched over to different photo storage site so should work now

Drakan

Cirus

It seems I have gotten to the planning of something like a dungeon crawl if you are interested. It seems this thread is right below yours.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=297631.0
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Drakan

*bump* Seeing if anyone is currently seeking a character such as this for a group thread