Lovelygirls dark wants (F for M)- Open again

Started by lovelygirl, August 03, 2010, 08:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Well I must say that I am seriously craving some darker RP's. I'm looking for these to be all non-con, unless there is some circumstance (ex:mind control, etc ) that would make it con. Little or no romance at all in these and not all about smut. I do like a good storyline still. Here are a few ideas, and if you have any of your own please PM me with your ideas.

Vampire Lord:   
Max is the fiercest meanest vampire lord there is. He puts most vampires to same. All vampires fear him and never want to cross paths with him. Every night Max walks the streets of London looking for his victim for that night. He chooses a lady, brings her back to his lair, bends her to his will, screws her, then sucks her dry almost to the point of death, dumping her on the street like yesterday's trash.
Then one night he crosses paths With Lily, and American who has traveled to London on Holiday . She is a stunning natural beauty, not anything like the whores he plucks from the streets night after night. He is taken with her and has to have her for his own. Maybe because she is the mirror image of his slain lover of long ago.

Now the question is, when  he gets her, does he keep her as only his sex toy and slave? Or does he turn her to rule with him and continue to terrorize the streets of London?

Incubus' Desire:

Daphne has just inherited her grandparents house. It had been kept well and she needed a place to live. As she moved in she began sifting through the contents of the house, starting with the basement. She came across and old dusty bottle with writing on it. "Do not open under any circumstance." She wondered what was inside, but figured she should heed the warning and leave it. As she placed it back, she didn't realize the bottle was too far on the edge of the table and when she left and slammed the basement door shut,the bottle teetered and smashed onto the floor, releasing the Incubus from it's confinement.

Werewolf's need: taken

April just wanted to get away this spring, work was hell, her boyfriend just broke up with her, she needed time away from everything. She rented a cabin deep in the woods near a lake, thinking it would be nice and peaceful. She got it cheap too. The ranger and warned her it was mating season for most of the animals out  here and she should be sure to keep her windows and doors locked at night to be safe. She could here the wolves cry the first night she was there and it did not bother her. It wasn't until the second night when the noises came closer and she heard scratching on her door......

Things that go bump in the night...

Paige was always afraid of the dark, it started when she was little and was told about demons and monsters that lurked in the dark. She hardly ever wanted to go out at night for fear of what might be out there. She always slept with a light on in the hall. Even though she was now in her twenties, she still feared there was something lurking in the darkness. She had just moved into a new home and was getting herself settled. She made sure everything was in place to make her feel comfortable. It was late summer and the skies were prone to terrible electric storms. One night as she was sitting in bed reading, that's exactly what happened, the skies opened, and a horrible storm hit, even though there was no forecast of one, it just seemed to come out of the blue. As the lightning struck, the lights went out. Paige didn't have a flashlight close enough to her bed, and would not budge, that's when she heard a scratching on the wood floor under her bed.....

All in the name of Science. taken

Henry had long been rebuffed by girls. He was not unattractive, it was just that he liked to talk about his work, his advancements in genetics that he was working on. For most womens this was just a turn off, most girls wanted a bad boy full of adventure, not a sweet guy who just wanted to talk about science. He was done though, he wanted his time in the sun and finally have a girl on his arm. Of he couldn't get a girl on his own, he would make one to fit his standards. Using his research in genetics and body modification he lured his sweet neighbor Melody to his home one day. Drugging her, he pulled her to his underground lab and began his work.

Transformation Station

Alex had finally done it, after many tirials on various animals, he had found success with his transformation machine. He could turn anything into something else. A cricket into a rabbit, a cat into a koala bear. There were absolutely no side effects or genetic defects. The only frontier he hadn't crossed was human experimentation. That would be his crowning achievement, to turn a human into a totally different living thing. But how to get someone to even volunteer? He hatched a sly plan to convince his childhood friend Avery that he had invented a time machine. That he could send her anywhere and bring her back. It took some convincing, but eventually she agreed. Stepping inside, Alex locked the door on her and set the controls. The machine filled with a blinding light and Avery knew something was wrong...

Ok, these are just base story starters, but you get the idea of what I'm looking for. PM me if your interested. Thanks!
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

fallensaviour

these sound fun...and about the vampire one...what says he cant do both ;) make her his sex slave and queen :P

Lutianos

Hey there!  I might be interested in the werewolf play.  Let me know if it's still available.

lovelygirl

New plot:   taken
I had started this one with another partner but it never got off the ground. Here's the intro, it involves a princess and a demon:

Selene had only come into power days ago. Her brother Max had been killed in the heat of battle with the neighboring kingdom of Uda. She and Max were the last two surviving members of their family, and now with Max gone, Selene was faces with running her kingdom.  She was Young, only 20, and was no where near ready to rule the land of Cira.

Her dirty blond hair fell around her shoulders as she wandered the castle walls aimlessly. Her advisors told her that she  would have to start ruling soon ,or else other kingdoms would take it as a sign of weakness and attack. She usually brushed them off, but she knew she was only buying time, she would sooner or later have to assume the position.

She went to Max's room just like every day since he passed. She sat on his bed and wept for him. "Max,I miss you so. I wish you were here. I am not ready for this responsibility. He room sat untouched, as if he was still alive, and she was waiting for him to return from battle. She turned and saw a locker at the foot of his bed, she never touched or disturbed his things, but curiosity got the best of her and she opened the locker so see what was inside. On the top she found a very dusty book with a strange insignia on it. She flipped through the pages. It was filled with spells, That's odd? Max was into magic? She didn't want to believe it, but there were pages marked as if he had used them.

She came across a spell to summon a demon for power and guidance. No I shouldn't it wouldn't be right. And who knows what would happen, it's a demon after all. But once again Selene's young mind knew that without help, she could lose her kingdom forever. Before she knew it, she was saying the words on the page to herself, " Evil one come to me, and feel free. Make my enemy's feel bad, let them know the wrath I have." She closed her eyes as if to wait for an explosion or such. Minutes passed and, nothing. She shrugged her shoulders and returned the book to the locker.

She rose from the floor and left Max's room, closing the door tight.  She proceeded down the hall to her room and entered, she looked up and gasped, the spell had indeed worked and there before her in her room stood a demon, he was quite large and loomed over her. She shuddered with fear and waited to see just what  he would say to her, she didn't know, but he looked none too happy to be there.

Also

Cirque du Sex:

This one was one I also started, but is not my idea so won't take credit, but would love to do this with the right partner.

The circus (A Cirque du Soliel, type of show) and you the ringmaster, is always looking for new acts to add to make the show better. My character has come to town on holiday and goes to see the show. You spot me and target me as your next victim.

Just a baseline plot, but again wide open for anything!  PM me if you're interested!

Ons &Offs

Dunnuck

I'm interested in the demon one and Vampire Lord. Right now I am on mobile, so for me to PM you, I need you to send me one first :p

Eight88

Quote from: lovelygirl11 on August 06, 2010, 08:30:53 AM
Cirque du Sex:

This one was one I also started, but is not my idea so won't take credit, but would love to do this with the right partner.

The circus (A Cirque du Soliel, type of show) and you the ringmaster, is always looking for new acts to add to make the show better. My character has come to town on holiday and goes to see the show. You spot me and target me as your next victim.

Just a baseline plot, but again wide open for anything!  PM me if you're interested!

Hi, I'm new to Elliquiy and I'm interested in this one.  :-)

I have a idea of two for non-con storylines...should I PM you?

I'm still a little fuzz on the etiquette on this sort of thing. Sorry.

Edit: Um, I'll PM you to be safe, hope you do not mind.  :-[

lovelygirl

Some games open again, and added "Things that go bump in the night. PM me if interested! Thanks!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

All stories open. I've been gone a bit, now I'm back and ready to play. Pm if interested.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Added "In the Name of Science," and "Transformation Station".

Ons &Offs