Barbaric Castle [Interest Thread][CLOSED/SHUT DOWN]

Started by Josietta, August 18, 2010, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 06, 2010, 09:46:23 PM
Both Lord Mayerling and Revolutionist have contacted me for roles as male characters.  Likewise, I've been in contact with two former roleplaying partners with experience in group games, and have prodded them to see if they're available.  I have one more in mind, but I'll hold off to see who might be interested in joining.  Anyone who hasn't yet posted their profiles, please do!

*perks*

hey...  is there a possibility of having a character thread separate from game chatter?  it's going to be a bear finding them to reference.   :-\

a/a 8/21/17

Mr Self Destruct

What I was planning on doing was editing my first post and moving all character profiles there for easy reference, along with setting information. 

undisclosedtoyou

I'm still looking for a good face for my charrie, and I'm trying to form what kind of slave she would be.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

If you want a handy-dandy list of models, I can always make one for you, Dis...even if you don't use it.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 06, 2010, 10:36:06 PM
If you want a handy-dandy list of models, I can always make one for you, Dis...even if you don't use it.

That would be awesome, thanks.  I was thinking plus sized, with dark hair, although I could possibly go blond.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 06, 2010, 11:16:44 PM
That would be awesome, thanks.  I was thinking plus sized, with dark hair, although I could possibly go blond.

Ooh! Yay! A job! Any more features? Like a certain look? Skin tone? And how plus-sized?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 06, 2010, 11:22:02 PM
Ooh! Yay! A job! Any more features? Like a certain look? Skin tone? And how plus-sized?

I was thinking that her skin tone could either be light and smooth, or darker, with Italian coloring, either is good with me.  I like darker hair for her, so dark brown or black.  I could go with a mahogany color, or even blond, but it would have to be a lighter shade of blond, the kind that when light hits it, it takes on a golden hue. 

When it comes to body, I was thinking pleasantly curvaciously round, you know, soft, and with enough curves to make her wow, without making her seem omg big.  Big breasted of course, but I wouldn't go omg big really.  Errr I'll stop there lmao, or I'd end up just writing the description out, and get too detailed lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Clio

Well, I'll try to find someone with the body and face for you...if not, I'll find the face and then a separate body or something. Anyway! Yay! I'll start now! Already I have someone in mind for a top choice... *rubs hands together*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 06, 2010, 11:37:30 PM
Well, I'll try to find someone with the body and face for you...if not, I'll find the face and then a separate body or something. Anyway! Yay! I'll start now! Already I have someone in mind for a top choice... *rubs hands together*

Hehehehee big yay for that!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Literal Chaos

I have... no idea what's going on, but I like smashing things in a brabarianesque fashion, and enjoy... what's the term gain... Non-Con far more than I should.  If yer still lookin' for large hairy warriors, let me know.
Did I say irregular?  I apparently meant nonexistent.  Well, I'm back!  Newly improved with a 600% increase in stability!*
The Method of the Madness

*this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration
*six-hundred percent of zero is still zero

Clio

For Dis:

LIST REMOVED

The ones in bold are my favorites, but you can just ignore that. Also, I'll be working on getting their last names tomorrow...stupid Wilhelmina Agency doesn't think their models need last names...*grumbles* That bugs me, for some reason.

There's a starter list, but I'll probably be adding more. I think Crystal Renn would be perfect, and I can find you LOADS of pictures for her...but it's up to you. I'll add more tomorrow. *kisses*

auroraChloe

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 06, 2010, 10:16:31 PM
What I was planning on doing was editing my first post and moving all character profiles there for easy reference, along with setting information.

ahhh... awesome.  thanks!

a/a 8/21/17

sesshomaruartist

Josietta

The first post has been updated. Please let me know if I need to correct anything or add anyone Dark Clown, m'Lord. :P

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Edgar

Oderint dum metuant (Let them hate me, as long as they fear me).

Josietta

Yeah, unfortunately since 2010 as per the last time it was posted to.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!