Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... but I have been on the receiving end of it :P

Ever start rating people in the gym by attractiveness just because you're that board on the treadmill?

Josietta

Sadly, Guilty.
Eating something you dropped on the ground even after the 10 second rule?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Cassiopeia

Guilty ... they told me it was the 30 second rule I tell you! >.>

Ever not tell someone the milk was spoiled ... just because you felt a little sadistic?

Endorphin

Not that I can think of, though it wouldn't be my fault if that did happen! :P

Ever deliberately not fix or clean something up to see how long it takes the other person to do it?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

Guilty <.<

Ever wind up having it backfire on you?

Endorphin

Guilty. Those people are so irritating!

You?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

Guilty -.- 

Ever throw a shoe at someone because they ALWAYS leave them in the middle of the room for you to trip over?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, though I'd like to.

Ever deliberately leave a door open ot TV on, just to annoy someone else?

Cassiopeia

*snickers* Guilty  >:)

Ever slam cabinet doors repeatedly for no other reason than to piss someone off?

Endorphin

Guilty, aren't we devils! :P

Ever play loud music for the same reason?

Cassiopeia

Guilty ... loud ... angry ... full of profanity

Ever slip grinds into their coffee as silent revenge? >.>

Endorphin

Hahaha. Not Guilty to that.

Ever get involved in a road rage incident?

Cassiopeia

Does almost running someone off the road for trying to cut me off count? o_O 

Ever get a bit too aggressive while driving with your mom in the car?

LadySheikah

Not Guilty

Ever want to slam the driver's door into a cop for pulling you over for no good reason?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Cassiopeia

Nah, never been caught!

Ever press your breasts together to get service at a crowded bar?

Endorphin

Alas, all I have is my charming smile. :P

Ever give out a fake phone number?

Seara

Very guilty, there used to be a looser line on my favorite raido station, I gave that number to alot of men.

Ever call a wrong number and end up hooking up with the other person?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Same question for you?

Nana

not guilty.

ever gave a stranger who is hitting on you the phone number of someone you don't like?
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... but omg freakin brilliant!  :o

Ever ask someone for their phone number because you'd already asked their friend and you felt bad NOT asking for THEIRS?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, no such issues here.

Ever go out with someone just to be close to their friend?

Seara

Not guilty

Ever date more then two people at the same time?

Endorphin

Guilty, though both were kind of on/off.

Same question?

Cassiopeia

I ... well ... it wasn't really dating so not guilty <.<

Ever been in love with two people at the same time?

Endorphin

Guilty, didn't work too well for me, though got through it ok.

Ever been on a date with someone and had another flame call you?