Justice League: Plan #234 [Ex]

Started by Transgirlenstein, July 07, 2009, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yep, kryptonite and sun effects of all kinds no longer exist for her, both positive and negative.

Transgirlenstein

Excellant to you both, We have a Green Lantern and Power Girl.  I'll give some time for Wonder Woman and Zatanna then can start getting the ball rolling
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Rhapsody

Reading the details makes me wish I'd put more into my bio. :( 

But I like what I see, personally.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Elohim

I could manage possibly a "Magician" like Zatanna if I was allowed a HUGE amount of leeway in designing my character.

Rhapsody

Quote from: Seraph on July 08, 2009, 07:40:52 PM
I could manage possibly a "Magician" like Zatanna if I was allowed a HUGE amount of leeway in designing my character.

Have you not read some of the character profiles? :P  Leeway's usually a given, when dealing with alternate Earths in the Marvel universe.

Edit: DC! DC Universe!
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Elohim

We'll see if she works then...

Just a warning I do bios in first person style as it lets me get into character a bit better.

Elohim

Name             Catherine “Lunacy”  Ezra
Gender           Female
Race:              Human???  Possible sentient energy signature given flesh
Sexuality:       ?????

Description:     

Lunacy’s appearance is not what one would call static,  depending on her mood and the height of her psychosis,  her outward appearance begins to fluctuate.  While in her most “functional” stage.  Lunacy looks like your typical attractive human girl.  She has shortish brown hair that frames her heart shaped face.  The young woman‘s bone structure looks quite delicate.  Her eyes are two large slate grey orbs set above a delicate little nose,  and a generous lips.  She isn’t full figured,  instead she’s waifish with long limbs,  and a tight little butt.  Typical outerwear is tattered jeans, well worn converse all stars,   and various tops. 

As her power begin to take hold changes begin to occur,  her hair color shifts rapidly in shade and style,  and the color of her eyes no longer remains constant.  Style of dress shifts just as wildly,  one minute the young woman could be garbed like the princess in a fairytale,  when seemingly without transition  the young  woman might end up clad like a leather clad dominatrix.  Lunacy can,  if she attempts to do so hold a particular shape by concentrating on it,  though once she reaches this level of madness it is unlikely that she cares what shape she currently wears.

Upon reaching the peak of her madness the young woman’s environment is soon affected by her presence in what could be considered cosmetic but terrifying ways.  Reality itself seems to ripple around her,  light bends in improbably ways,  inanimate objects become animate,  and in extreme cases new life has even been made manifest.  At this point,  the girls appearance becomes even less static then it was before.

Bio (Conversation from the records of Project LOGOS,  subject 01)

H…h…Hi.  Um,  I don’t really like talking about myself…  please, pretty please?  I’m not ready for this yet…   I don’t even know why I’m here.  C…c…can’t you just tell me what’s going on?  Why am I here…  please…  just tell me I’m scared.  I don’t even know who you are…  No!  Don’t shock me again I’ll be good…  I promise I’ll be good. 

Alright…  My name is Catherine Ezra.  What else can I say but that?  My mother and father I guess are your normal parents.  You know,  a weird contradiction of being strict and loving.  They punished me when I was bad,  but not anything like what you are doing to me now,  I think that they were afraid of me though.  I had a couple pets in my day,  dogs, cats…  I don’t really like them though.  They’re so hot to the touch and the way they’re hair smells after a rain tickles my nose and makes my stomach twisty.  My favorite  pet was a snake,  so cool and smooth…  and it never  darted to and fro.  She didn’t bark or hiss at me when I tried to touch them…  they wrapped so nicely around my limbs and caressed my skin.

NO!

I was just telling you about me…  I thought you wanted to know!  I’m sorry I’ll be good,   I swear I’ll be good no more shocks please,  I’m a good girl.  Maybe…  if you just loosened these knots I could think better. 

AHHHHHH!  I’m sorry it was just a joke,  I was trying to make you laugh! 

STOP HURTING ME DAMMIT!

A…alright.  I had a normal life.  I think I had a normal life, mommy and daddy and snakes you see.  I told you how much I liked snakes.  I won’t do that again though,  maybe you don’t like snakes or something?  But I’ll be good like I promised I don’t like those little jolts of flame coursing through my body,  and tearing it’s  way through the synapses of my brain forcing them to come undone with each little sizzle as they go pop, pop, pop!  I hope that I can still do well on the standardized tests when this is over,  I want to be successful you see. 

When I was little I wanted to ballerina.  I think all the girl’s wanted to be ballerinas.  That’s pretty silly…  I mean yes, the dancing is very, very pretty.  Also, I think there’s just a draw  to be looked at.  That’s what calls to each and everyone of us, Pop Idols,  Balererina’s, actresses,  these are the big dreams of almost every child I’ve ever met.   I don’t want to do that anymore…  I don’t really like being looked at as much anymore…  people kind of scare me. 

Think about it, the me I am is not the me they see.  I do not define myself, as much as they define me…  and this… this terrifies me.  I don’t wanta be the construct of someone else’ reality.  I want to be the construct of my own, to define and shape,  twist and mold.  I want to be the me that I am, and not the me that you see.  Perhaps by telling my story I am already doing that,  but,  you yourself is already translating the words differently then I had originally planned, if you care what I’m saying at all. 

I expect you do though, as that warm white heat has not surged through my flesh since the last time.  So I guess I’ll tear myself open and let you look inside my mind.  That’s what your interested in isn’t it? You want to know how it is I do the things that I do.  I really can’t tell you…  it just comes easy to me.  I do, what you do…  but I do it better.

Even the name of this silly little project is limiting your skill.  “The Word?”  If you continue to define things through such primitive and singular ways you’ll never be able to twist the universe like I do.  You don’t even see the strings that tie reality together.  You don’t even understand what you’re trying to harness little man…

Mmmmmmmmmm

Do it again….

YES! 

Pop, pop, pop.  Silly boy,  did you know that shock treatment caused more insanity then it ever cured.  Why do you continue to play doctor?  Ooh wait this is an interrogation.  I must have forgot?  I thought it was foreplay. 

So,  we were talking about me weren’t we?  I was probably just spouting gibberish.  People tell me I did that a lot.  Your little needles seemed to stop it though,  at least for a while.  Bet you have to keep increasing the dosage don’t ya?  Gotta keep me compliant and squirmy so you can crack open my head and unlock my secrets.  I have loads of secrets, secrets I don’t even know…  all of them squirming inside me like little worms,  and they’re all so plump and juicy and ready to be plucked away.  At least,  that’s how you see me don’t you?  You don’t have to lie to me,  I’ve already made my decision about you… so now were both locked in a fun little game of shadow puppetry.

******The girl begins to laugh hysterically for quite a long period of time she doesn’t even seem to stop to breath*****

Ahhhh….  So me?  I’ve already built a little story about you, so keep your mouth shut please. 

I didn’t really like school…  high school or what have you.  All the kiddies knew there was something wrong with me.  Kids seem to recognize it so much faster then other people.  Perhaps,  its because just how much closer to enlightenment they’re beautiful little minds are in comparison with most adults.  The key’s in the imagination…  and most of you are such stagnant monster…  Still,  many of you have just enough left in you so life doesn’t become completely mechanical. 

Do you have any idea how important words are in school.  A single sentence can destroy a kids life in the blink of an eye.  It’s kind of cute that you’re trying to emulate that,  but my silly little boy you haven’t even begun to crawl. 

So I guess this brings me to the point where you captured me.  I’m not going to go on any further about me.  I got to talk for a bit…  and now,  my mewling toddler.  I think its about time that I’m leaving, that portal should be opening up… right about now.

Powers:  Reality manipulation,  becoming more potent as her grip on sanity breaks.

Weakness:   Antipsychotics,  characters that lack imagination.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Backing out,  two dam jobs ask to put in the character after work.  And do it and come to find it is taken.   >:(

Elohim

I skimmed over the request,  sorry.  I'll step down. 

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Karma on July 08, 2009, 02:21:53 PM
Yep, kryptonite and sun effects of all kinds no longer exist for her, both positive and negative.

So this is gonna be a stupid question, then, but then how does she have any powers? Maybe it's just the whole Superman's history being a confusing mish-mash and years of retcons, but without the beneficial effects of the yellow sun, wouldn't Kara be a powerless woman?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

That's actually not stupid at all. >_> Well, for now I'll pull a Babylon 5 and claim it was part of the LexCorp modifications made to her, but I'll give it some thought. Odds are I'll just remove the mention of different suns affecting her.

Cold Heritage

Seems easiest. Make her immune to K in all of its rainbow glories and leave it like that. I think it's established that Kryptonians are only affected by K from their dimension, anyway, so it's not like someone could whip out a hunk of green K and wreck Kara (though the temptation to go find the hunk of K that'd force her good is there :D).

I mean, you know, Wonder Woman never had any weaknesses and she was fine even though she was Superman powerful. We can all just roleplay well enough to make sure even those without powers, and Aquaman, can contribute.

Hyo! I'll be here all week, folks. Try the buffet.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Transgirlenstein

Seraph-mentioning snakes.  You sure know hot to hook me don't you :P

Asherah-I think you can both be in honestly  Unless you two have very same versions of the characters, I can let you both in.

I'm making this exception because honestly, it was a bit guy heavy at first.

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Enmuro

Quote from: Cold Heritage on July 09, 2009, 12:23:18 AMWe can all just roleplay well enough to make sure even those without powers, and Aquaman, can contribute.

lol, dont expect any miracles.  even cyborged up he's still aquaman.

zothab

Name: Diana of Themyscira aka Wonder Woman
Race: Demigod
Sexuality: Very

Description: Wonder Woman is only 5' 6" tall, but she wears red, platformed go-go boots that push her closer to 6'. While divine gifts may have made her almost as strong, fast and tough as anyone alive, the gift of Aphrodite ensures that none of that shows on her frame. Her legs look surprisingly long despite her height, leading up to a firm ass. Her costume is traditional Wonder Woman fair, with a Greek loin cloth in front and behind. Finishing off her getup are the wristbands and Tiara that are symbols of her place among the amazons.

She carries herself less like a warrior women, than a seductress. Long lashes, pouts and wicked winks are her stock in trade outside of combat. And Diana has never been afraid of using the gifts of Aphrodite to gain the upper hand.

Bio: Born in a world where the sun never set on the British Empire, where the Victorian ideal of the sexless, controlling Matriarch never died, Princess Diana of Themyscira was symbol of the power that woman had lost.

She had been secluded on Themyscira When Her Majesties Armored Zeppelin had to seek emergency sanctuary during a Pacific storm. After meeting with the Zeppelin's master, Captain Stephen Trevor, the queen of the Amazons decided that they couldn't just stand by while women were stuck in such a joyless, loveless position. So one Amazon, one who could stand out over all during the games, would be sent to spread the Amazon message of love to the world.

Against her mother's wishes, Diana took place in the games disguised. She took the race of Hermes easily, won in the battle of arms during the test of Ares, and lifted as much as any other Amazon when Heracles measured them. Finally during Aphrodite's' challenge, as she succeeded in taming the savage beast, her disguise slipped revealing who she was to all who watched. But, no matter how hard her mother protested, she could not stop Diana from traveling with Captain Trevor to the wide world as Wonder Woman.

There, at first in the American and Indian colonies, then later in Britian itself, she spread the word that woman did not need to be heartless, robotic career women to find a place in the world. They could use their very real talents, the power of love and lust, to make a space for themselves. Battling against her nemeses, the Queen, and the cold blooded rationale goddess Athena, she let women everywhere know that if Wonder Woman could do it, so could they.

Powers: Immortal and Divine, Diana is a creature of pure magic shaped into a woman. She has the Speed of Hermes (Not flash fast, but close; flight). The Strength of Heracles (Near Strength and toughness Superman). The Skill of Ares (Unparalleled with weapons). The Beauty of Aphrodite (Beauty, and a light dusting of pheromones). Her bracers deflect bullets (as her invulnerability does not effect sharp objects). The Lasso of Truth is the same semi-mind controlling, unbreakable guy. She just uses it a little differently. She also has an invisible Zeppelin, which serves as her base of operations. Inside the Zeppelin she keeps an entire armoury of magical armour and weapons from the gods, which she uses if she knows that only battle will resolve the issue.

Weakness: The traditional girdle, which when removed prevent her from accessing her powers. Unlike the regular WW, she does not have the gift of Athena. Instead she's fairly reckless and relatively weak to mental coercion. During the seventies she gave up her powers, and spent some time in the mystic east and orient as a harem girl and slave, learning a Buddhist no mind technique - where she gives up her will so that no-one can place controls on it. Then, when she returns her will, she will be free to strike.

zothab

Quote from: trippingserpent on July 09, 2009, 05:35:46 AM
Seraph-mentioning snakes.  You sure know hot to hook me don't you :P

Asherah-I think you can both be in honestly  Unless you two have very same versions of the characters, I can let you both in.

I'm making this exception because honestly, it was a bit guy heavy at first.

She could also be a replacement for Plastic man, who has that same "ever shifting appearance" thing. Plus the crazy as a box full of walnuts.

My goodness, that has to be the most beautiful Wonder Woman art I've ever seen.

Transgirlenstein

Wow, I love it too Karma.

And good point, Seraph's character also fits the plastic man style

Primarch

He's not on the list, but would you mind a Captain Marvel joining? Or if the Team would consider someone more dangerous maybe even Black Adam?

zothab

Quote from: Karma on July 09, 2009, 10:34:57 AM
My goodness, that has to be the most beautiful Wonder Woman art I've ever seen.

Alex Miranda. Only know one, relatively outdated (2007) gallery of his stuff though. Here. Plently of Powergirl there.

Transgirlenstein

An alternative Captain marvel would be fine

TheVillain

We'll there goes my afternoon. I'll be in my bunk.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Primarch

Character Application
Name: Billy Batson
Race Magically Empowered Human
Sexuality: Straight
Description: Billy Batson is a 5"11 boy of 18 years who takes part in regular exercise, his dark hair is often gelled upwards and he tends to dress in a casual manner, t-shirts and jeans all the way. But when Billy makes the shout for SHAZAM, he becomes different, his body grows to 6"5 and he attains the body of a god, muscled perfection that is literally a gift from the gods, his body appears older, to that of a more developed man, looking seven to ten years older.

His red and gold costume hugs into his body, like a second skin. He is powerfully toned, a symbol of masculinity some would call him. When he walks he walks with purpose, with intent. When he swings his fist down on his opponents, it with righteousness and valour. 

Bio: This Billy Batson was born to a universe where the monster Doomsday arrived ten years earlier, the heroes, who were less experienced and had a decade less to develop their abilities, didn't last the way they did in the more well known universe. Superman died, and Doomsday lived, and he continued his terrible rampage across Metropolis.

While much of his history is near identical to that of the Billy Batson in the universe he had now been pulled too, it only changed when Doomsday arrived. With Superman dead, and the JLA present already after being overwhelmed, it was Captain Marvel who stepped up the task of defeating the monster. He collected a crew of Heroes, traveled far and wide across the world for people still able to fight, and took the battle to Doomsday. The beast was eventually killed, and Captain Marvel was the sole survivor of the week long battle that raged all across America.

After this, Captain Marvel was catapulted to a whole new level of fame, but was also busier then ever, and the battle had reduced the worlds number of heroes, so there was all the more for Billy to contend with. The innocent young boy was lost when he was forced to mature, tough choices were made, but Captain Marvel had to come down hard on the people that tried to victimise the world in the absence of a true JLA.

With Mary Marvel and Freddy Freeman killed in the Doomsday war, and few others left, Billy lost many of the sources of guidance and roll models in his life, something Isis, the supposed love of Black Adam would take advantage of. Captain Marvel was the top hero in his universe, with a noticeably more wicked Isis having a word in his ear, teaching him what was his for the taking in a world that needed him so much.

At first Billy used alcohol and debauchery as a mask to cover the strain being the worlds top hero put on him, but as time passed, he stopped depending on it, and started craving it. 

Powers:
When he speaks the wizard's name, a lightning bolt from Zeus with the power of Shazam transforms Billy from an adolescent boy into an adult hero. As Captain Marvel, he is granted powers from the Gods.

S for wisdom of Solomon grants Marvel a photographic memory, a keen analytical mind, clairvoyance, multi-lingual and hypnotic powers. He is also a smooth talker.

H for the strength of Hercules grants often compared to Superman's,allowing him to lift very heavy objects

A for the stamina of Atlas means he doesn't need to sleep or eat as Captain Marvel and can endure more than any human, this also makes him near invulnerable.

Z for the power of Zeus grants the lightning that changes Billy as well as usable as a weapon when he dodges it allowing it to strike down on an enemy and magic resistance.

A for the courage of Achilles grants him inner strength.

M for the speed of Mercury grants Marvel his god like speed and his power to fly. This power is also responsible for his sorcery skills.

Weakness: Captain Marvel is changed back into regular Billy Batson when he is hit by a bolt of lightning, not an easy task to someone who can step aside of lightning, but there are plenty of people in the universe capable of holding him in place. He has also become very fond of strong alcohol and pretty women, both of which can be used to sway his opinion or distract him, at times.