Xavier's School for Gifted Young Adults - X-Men

Started by Secretwriter, November 28, 2010, 08:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Lady Kitsune

Ooo...Oooo...Can I be the President!   *Hands out I ♥ Jensen buttons*
I am working on it, I swear!

Kendra

Jack, Hi and welcome.
I am a big fan of Nightcrawler so I approve greatly your choice of character.
I would ask however that you edit your profession to simply the performing arts professor sans the fencing as we do have a self defense instructor already.
Otherwise you have my thumbs up here ;)

Though on the 'tail fucking' angle as it is so extremely pointy and sharp and not every one might like their character to be tampered with by it  >:) to maybe discuss with whoever you are rping with before using it on a female character.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Kendra on December 20, 2010, 02:20:13 AM
Jack, Hi and welcome.
I am a big fan of Nightcrawler so I approve greatly your choice of character.
I would ask however that you edit your profession to simply the performing arts professor sans the fencing as we do have a self defense instructor already.
Otherwise you have my thumbs up here ;)

Sure, no problem.

Quote from: Kendra on December 20, 2010, 02:20:13 AM
Though on the 'tail fucking' angle as it is so extremely pointy and sharp and not every one might like their character to be tampered with by it  >:) to maybe discuss with whoever you are rping with before using it on a female character.

The tails not sharp... (unless you want it to be  ;D)

I always discuss ons and offs with potential smut writing partners. O:)

Likewise, no raping of Kurt with mutant powers (or anything else!) without a PM first... thanks!  ;) LOL

Adonis

*Stamps with approval*

We only assumed the tail was sharp because of the picture you provided :p Dam thing looks more like a weapon than a tail.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Jack Stalker

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Wolf Heart

Character:

Code-Name: Sculptor
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School: College Sophomore

Appearance:

Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tanned
Weight: 165 pounds
Height: 6 feet
Other: Scars on his left eyebrow, neck, and left bicep.

Date Of Birth: 12/12/1990
Place Of Birth: Parmesans, Germany
Citizenship: American

Information:

Personality: Alex is mostly a quiet, slightly introverted guy, preferring a quiet get together with a small group of good friends to, say, a party or a bar. This can make him seem aloof or arrogant, a point often supported by his "unique" way of speaking. Despite his quiet streak, he can be quite animated when the mood strikes him. Speaking of streaks, he also has a philosophical and secret sadistic ones.

Background: He was born in Parmesans, Germany while his father fought in the Desert storm war. During his early life, he spent much time traveling with his parents, first from Germany to America, then all along the south east, moving from one house to the next every year or two, it seemed. His brother was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania two months after his fourth birthday. Finally, they moved to Texas and settled there.

Alex's school life was never perfect, but in Texas, it was particularly bad. Students picked on him for his quiet nature and studious nature (nerdy-ness), often picking fights with him. Still, he was by no means a wimp, and he one as many of these fights as he lost, perhaps more. As such, he was often disciplined, causing his parents to start searching for an outlet for him. They tried baseball, soccer, and martial arts, but none of them stuck. Eventually, Alex found his outlet on his own: art. He drew and painted his way through middle school and his parent's inevitable divorce during his second year of high school.

Eventually, two dimensional art dimmed, causing him to search for and find a new expression. Sculpting. He took an art class in his junior year of high school, and their work with clay pottery and sculptures brought him into a new era. Of course, he was good at it, too... thanks to his newly emerging powers. It started with exceptional speed and detail, but his powers grew and started to run rampant, turning everything he touched into whatever he was thinking of at the moment. A bad thing for a hormonal teenager, you can imagine. Thus how it came to be that he was invited to join Xavier's school for gifted young adults. There he has been since his senior year of high school.

Mother:

Name: Missy Mason
Race: Mutant

Father:

Name: Jon Welder
Race: Human

Other Relatives:
Brother: Joshua Welder, human

Powers:
Major: Sculpting: Alex can mold solid materials to his whim, making them take whatever form he pleases.

Minor: Animation: Alex can animate anything he has sculpted. This is basically an extension of his power, simply with an extended duration

Minor: Matter Siphon: He can "pull" materials from the ground or any solid surface to sculpt with.

Power Limitations:
Time limitations: Sculpting and siphoning take time. The larger and/or more complicated/detailed the object, the more time it takes. Siphoning and sculpting a four foot cube takes about twelve seconds, with the amount of time needed increasing or decreasing in proportion to size. Moderate detail adds half again the time, while exceptional detail takes twice the original time. Earth and clay are the "base" for these numbers. Stone and like materials takes half again the time, while steel and other metals take twice as long.

Quantity limitations: He can only siphon what material already exists in an object or terrain. He can't make more material simply by wishing it, and siphoning can make a structure less stable once complete. As a side note, he can't sculpt any quantity of flesh.

Distance limitations: For all of his powers, he must stay in contact with the subject for the duration of the power. For long term animation, he must continue to touch at least part of the whole, making animating things with multiple parts, like chains or engines, impossible since he can't touch every piece of either. He can only control things he touches with one or both of his hands. If he releases it, it ceases animation in the form it was left and can be affected by physical laws.

Kendra

Wolf Heart this has my stamp of approval.
You must wait for our adorable Adonis and our Seductive Secret to approve before moving it over.
Good Luck  :-)

Seraph

Its a shame he cant sculpt flesh. He would make a killing as a plastic surgeon!

Kendra

I would ask all members to please not fill the character request thread up with OOC chat we have a place assigned for this.
Constant chat here just makes it harder to scroll through endless posts to get to those that matter to the GM's who need to check these bios out and answer any relevant questions that new members might have.

Thanks a Million  ;D

Secretwriter

I like the limitation on the quantity limitations, and the distance limitations.  I find that the time limitation is a little bit speedy for someone who has only been training on controlling the abilities for two previous years.   

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Wolf Heart

Alright, I believe I've fixed it. 12 seconds for a four foot cube should be sufficient, right? That's a long, long time in a fight.  XD

Secretwriter

It's a long time in a fight, yes, but not in training.  I'm gonna leave this now up to Adonis. ^.^  Kendra likes it and I like everything else about your bio.  I don't want to be anal and make ya rearrange too much. ;D

Adonis

Just need one thing made clear before I approve it. Does he have to sustain contact for the formed item to keep it's sculpted shape, or does it function (statically) even if hes not touching it?
O/O's

Jack Stalker

Secretwriter

Oh yeah. I like yours, Jack.  You're approved by me, and with Kendra and Adonis's approval, I welcome you to the game.

Adonis

O/O's

Wolf Heart

Quote from: Adonis on December 20, 2010, 11:41:08 PM
Just need one thing made clear before I approve it. Does he have to sustain contact for the formed item to keep it's sculpted shape, or does it function (statically) even if hes not touching it?

They retain their shape if they can. Earth would crumble under it's own weight, becoming a pile of dirt. Any of his sculptures are subject to physical laws after he breaks contact.

Adonis

O/O's

Wolf Heart

Excelent! Thank you very much, Adonis. And my thanks to Kendra and Secret Writer, as well.

Secretwriter

You're welcome, hun, feel free to move your bio to the bio thread in the forum.

WerewolfofLondon

Character:

Code-Name: Wild-Cat
Ethnicity: British/French Caucasian
Sex: Female
Relationship Status: Single
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School: High School Senior

Appearance:

Hair: Black, short and spiky. In bright and UV light looks like it has leopard spots
Eyes: Right eye green, Left yellow
Skin: Pale
Weight: 8st
Height: 5ft
Other: Instead of nails she has cat claws. A smattering of freckles that look more like leopard spots march across the bridge of her nose. Her build is petite and lithe like a dancer's body and when she is not in school uniform, she tends to wear shorts, strappy tops and goes around in bare feet.

Date Of Birth: 25th December 1991
Place Of Birth: Paris, France
Citizenship: American

Information:

Personality: Elizabeth is usually rather shy and reserved, but if she becomes friends with someone, she will open up and is actually a rather lively, fun loving girl. She is loyal to a point, but due to her feline tendencies she is very independent and more often than not will go her own way and save her own skin.

Background: Elizabeth was born in Paris in 1991 to Mary and Raoul de Grandtaine. Her father was the headmaster of a university and her mother stayed at home with the children. Ever since she was very little, Elizabeth wanted to be an Olympic runner and she trained every day. Her every waking moment was dedicated to running and becoming the best athlete. Her father encouraged it, but her mother wanted her to concentrate more on her education, find a nice man and settle down.

Her entire world was turned upside down when she was 16 years old. She had entered a charity race for both fun and to further her training. All her family and friends were there, and even the local news crew were there to film the event. And so on that day, most of Paris watched in horror as the Headmaster's daughter transformed into a cheetah half way around the track and sprinted over the finish line. All hell broke loose and it took a whole day to find her again once she dashed out of the arena. Her brother Remus found her naked and passed out behind the skips of a restaurant.

Ashamed of having a mutant in the family, Raoul demanded that she be taken away and disowned. He said he never wished to see her again. Fortunately for Elizabeth, her mother took her to America and enrolled her into Xavier's School for the Gifted. She never heard from her father or brother after that, but her mother still keeps in touch via letters.

Mother:

Name: Mary de Grandtaine

Father:

Name: Raoul de Grandtaine

Other Relatives: Brother, Remus.

Powers: Shapeshifter. Animal Senses. Can talk to and understand animals.

Power Limitations: At the moment can only shift into felines. She has tried a few times to shift into different creatures but with little success. Shifting leaves her so exhausted, more often than not she will pass out once she returns to her human form. Animals are attracted to her (not in a sexual way) most of the time she can't go anywhere without an animal following her around because they simply have to.

Hobbies and Interests: She is very sporty and loves to run.

OOC Ons and Offs: See sig link

Adonis

Only issue I have is that she cannot be a college senior, especially at age 18. Switch that detail to high school senior if you still would like the age, or change her to 20ish and college sophomore if you want an older student.

Once you've decided that, I approve.
O/O's

WerewolfofLondon

Argh! That was an accident! Sorry, editing now!