Battle Bang: Elliquiy Division - [Smut, MMA, Tournament]

Started by MissFire, December 27, 2014, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Apologies for my absence. The holidays and working twelve hour shifts to fill in for a co-worker have kept me busy. I'm working on the topics as we speak!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

xPeachyPuff

Awesome. Are you gonna post the characters in the first post of the OOC or shall we just post our own there? Also, are you going to control the match ups? Oh, and do you want us to use a header? (I think they're a good idea.)

- Rainbow ♥

MissFire

Yes, please post characters in the OOC. The match-ups will be decided by a roll of the die, so it's random. Lastly, yes, we'll use a header. They don't all have to be identical though; just contain all the pertinant information.
    - Sima Yi

xPeachyPuff

Oh, Ok, Ok. Derp. Forgot about the dice rolls. Sounds good then. (:

- Rainbow ♥

Westal

How even are you trying to keep the male:female ratio? Is there room for another fighter?
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's