A Good Marriage (Husband seeking Wife)

Started by Jester, February 02, 2016, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

You live a happy beautiful life. You have a wonderful husband, a beautiful family and the most perfect home. Life at work is good and the future is rosy. You lead the life that most of your friends are envious and you are confident that nothing could ever ruin your happy life.

You are in love. But is it enough?

This is the story of a married couple who realise that sometimes perfection is not enough. It does not matter which but either the husband or the wife is not happy. I want to explore the repurcussions of this. The problem is a simple one. Sex.

I would imagine the couple have an adequate sex life but how would you feel if you realised that your partner actually hated it? Maybe they are even considering cheating or leaving you? How far would you bend to make your loved one stay and how far would you stoop?

Or maybe its you? Could you tell your loving partner that you are not satisfied? Could you share you deepest darkest fantasies with them? Even if it might shock and appal them? And what if anyone found out?

If this stirs something in you. if you would like to turn this sweet innocent couple into raving sexual beasts with me then please do send me a message. x