The wyld hunt (dark fairytale interest check)

Started by SidheLady, January 06, 2019, 03:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidheLady

Okay, lets try this again

Heres the background...

"It began with Snow White's Victory over the Evil Queen. That should have been that, peace and happiness should have returned to the realm, but, it didn't. Snow took the Queens heart and consumed it, stealing her power for herself, and fused the body of the queen with her mirror, creating something...else. The sun turned blood red and corruption soon flowed through the entire Enchanted forest and all the lands of story. Snow became a wicked ruler, with a thirst for blood and power. THe tree's changed, becoming black, twisted things, sometimes bleeding...sometimes flowing with latex.

Over the years, chaos and evil has ruled.

But, this story isn't about a mighty hero, rising up and smiting the queen, some have tried, some have even come close. But none have succeeded. No, this is about other storybook characters, bucking for power and privilage in the court of the blood red queen, Rumor is used like a weapon, and pain and pleasure are the coin of the realm...."

Understanding the court

The Court of the Vampire queen (sometimes known as the court of the black rose) is dominated by the Queens Laws. The three laws are as such.

1. All of the court shall be dressed fashionably. Clothing shall be Flattering, Fashionable and Fetish. Nudity is by permission of the queen, or, by slaves and pets alone (who shall wear collars).

2. Red may only be worn by those with the favor of the queen, for it is her color.

3. Any blood shed (weather for pleasure or pain) shall be offered to the queen as her due.

As for the specific story

"It is the night of the wolf moon, the first full moon of the year. As part of a pact with the queen of the dark faeries, offerings must be given, and the queen has a novel way of doing this. There is a celebration held at the centre of the deep dark wood, those brave enough to make their way to the centre and not fall to the wood or the faerie queen's lures and traps will be given gifts and allowed to celebrate until dawn with beutiful faerie maids and lords, freely taking the gifts of the fae....are you brave enough to try?

********************************************************************************************************************

Okay, that's it. Obviously, the only fairy tale character off the table is Snow herself, Any fairytale characters (no matter how obscure, but, for the sexual aspect, they must be adults please) others, lets see a dark and twisted version.

More details will be added if we have some interest.

ONLY FAIRYTALE CHARACTERS PLEASE. NO GODS OR CREATURES OF MYTHOLOGY

Examples of Male Fairytales

Robin Hood, Aladdin, Prince Charming, Boy Blue, Big Bad wolf, Hansel, Jack, Marquis de Carabas/ Puss in Boots, any of the dwarves, Captain Hook, Rumplestiltskin

Examples of Female Fairytales

Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Beauty, Maleficent, The Blue Fairy, Alice, Elsa, The Snow Queen, Rapunzel, Ariel, Ursula, the wicked stepsisters

I want character idea's and written up like below

Name:
Tale:
Looks:
3 Main descriptors
(single words you'd use to describe your characters strengths)
Prefered weapon
Magic
(if any)
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

TheGlyphstone

Alright, let's go for round 2 on this:

Name: Jack "Giantsbane"
Tale: Just a little more to the left...

In a slightly different world, Jack's story could have ended happily ever after. But that world would exist only in his dreams, for when he hewed away the beanstalk and caused that pursuing giant to plummet to its death, the brute's body landed square on top of his cottage and his beloved mother, wiping them both away in an instant. He was left only with his axe, the harp, the hen, and his fury at the whims of fate.

Without a home, Jack set out across the land to make a living with the one skill he had unquestionably mastered. He hunted and killed more giants. He hunted and killed other monsters. When the pay was right, he hunted and killed men. The harp was lost, used as bait to distract a manticore. The hen and its eggs kept him fed until it died of old age, then gave him one last stringy chicken dinner. And the more he killed, the better he got at killing, and the more he got from it. The lives cut short on the edge of his axe joined to his own, promising him eternal life and youth for as long as he continued to kill.

But even his fury eventually faded, as the decades passed. He gradually came to realize that in slaying so many monsters, he had become a monster in himself, and he did not care. What he wanted now, was a legacy. He had been a hired killer for others long enough, but he'd never found a home to replace the one he lost. He deserved more than he had, but one man, no matter how strong and tireless, could not simply take a kingdom by force. He would have to win another way, and only the Snow Queen had the power to give him what he wanted. Whatever that was, and even Jack was not entirely sure.

Looks:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

3 Main Descriptors: Sharp, Brutal, Relentless
Preferred Weapon: Axe
Magic: Superhuman speed, strength, and healing gifted to him by his enchanted/cursed axe.

SidheLady

"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)

AmandaWho

Okay, this sounds intriguing. Here goes :)

Name: Alice
Tale: To Sleep, Perchance To Dream ...

When Alice awoke from her vision of Wonderland, all seemed right with the world once again. However, the nightmare was just beginning. That rabbit hole she tumbled down appeared to have no end, and her sleeping nights more and more sent her to the strange and ethereal Wonderland. Her unending adventures there picked at her sanity, and she became less and less able to distinguish waking reality from sleeping visions.

Alice came to realize that not only was she dreaming Wonderland, she was fusing with it. The Cheshire Cat's smile would appear over people's shoulders as she went about her daily business. The Mad Hatter would tip his tea cup to her as she bought food in the village square. And, most strange of all, reality itself seemed to subtly twist when she was around.

As Alice matured into a young adult woman, it was clear a normal life was not going to be hers for what was a normal life when her very essence was so very ... not normal. The court of the Red Queen seemed to beckon to her. Perhaps this would be a place where she would fit in. And, if she was wrong, maybe some power there would put an end to her waking, endless nightmare.

Looks:

3 Main descriptors: Strange, Creative, Insane

Prefered weapon: A Vorpal Sword

Magic: Reality warps near her, so that strange and impossible things happen around her, although not always at her control or to her benefit.

SidheLady

woo! awesome! we have some characters...more...give me more!

Captain Whitebread

Name: The Executioner (Real Name Unknown)
Tale: Just trying to get ahead ...

His role changed little when the new queen began to reign.  After all, there were enemies to be put to death, spies to be tortured and a queen's lust for blood to be slaked.  He did it all for her and never once uttered a word.  There are those who believe he is incapable of speech, having had his tongue ripped out so that he could not reveal the secrets that he has seen.  Certainly no one has heard him speak and the queen remains equally mute on the subject.

It takes a particular type of man to perform the duties he has been assigned and he has done them without hesitation, whether the victim is a maiden in the first blush of budding beauty or an old man barely capable of standing.  The method chosen is always the queen's and the result is the same, whether he wields his curved sword or an iron bar: death.

Some say he enjoys the blood; it belongs to the queen, just as he does.

Some say he enjoys the queens carnal favours; only those two know the truth but he always seems to be sharpening his sword when there are suitors near.

Some say that the executioner's talents with a blade or a scourge can be purchased; certainly he is skilled in mingling pleasure with pain, usually for the queen's entertainment.

No one knows what goes on inside the executioner's head.  His loyalty is seemingly unshakeable and his obedience is absolute.  He always wears red on his uniform, sometimes a red hood, sometimes a red crest or a red ribbon, a sign of the queen's favour.  Every single drop of blood he sheds, he gives to his queen.

Looks:

3 Main descriptors: Silent, Loyal, Enigmatic

Preferred weapon: Shamshir (great scimitar), crowbar, scourge, knife - he's versatile...

Magic: Ageless, some say actually immortal
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

TheGlyphstone

SidheLady

Captain Whitebread

He's based on the executioner that is only ever mentioned in passing in just about every fairy tale with an evil ruler.  If you need a specific character, the Queen of Heart's executioner.

Were you looking for more prominent characters?  <looks for my collected Grimm's>

SidheLady

I just want a reference story, so I can get sort of an idea what you can do and what to throw at you...*wiggles eyebrows*

TheGlyphstone

We've certainly hit our quota of men named Jack who kill people with an axe... ;D

Levi

Name:Merida

Tale:Just bear with...
When Merida heard that not only one but three men would be visiting from the neighbouring clans to seek her hand in marriage, she sought out a old forest witch who gave her a magic cake to change her fate....

Oh it changed her fate and just about everything else! The cake transformed her mother into a bear and that same bear attacked and killed the clans boys. The other clans waged war upon Merida and her folk, and left most of her family dead. Enraged Merdia returned to the same forest witch asking for power...the power to kill.

The princess emerged from the cottage with a heart as black as night and sought her revenge upon the other clans, tales of a red haired female riding upon the back of a giant black bear soon spread and her name was feared. Once however the clans had been dealt with the power Merida had gained from the witch clammered for fresh blood and that is when she heard of the vampire queen.

Looks:

3 Main descriptors fiery temper, outspoken , bloodthirsty
Prefered weapon : Bow and Arrows
Magic (if any): Control over a black bear.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

SidheLady

Interesting take on Merida...just remember tho...18+ please!

Levi

Quote from: SidheLady on January 07, 2019, 03:26:39 PM
Interesting take on Merida...just remember tho...18+ please!

Of course :) I'll see if I can find an older image

TheGlyphstone

Kore

Name: Preziosa "Goldie"
Tale: Gold is not always as pretty as it looks...

A dying queen required her husband to promise to remarry only if the new bride was as beautiful as she was. Because he had only a young daughter, soon after her death, he decided to remarry. After long inspection of many women, he realized that his daughter, Preziosa, even as young as she still was, was in fact as beautiful as her mother, and no other woman was. Preziosa took to her chambers in despair. An old woman gave her a chip of wood, which, when she put in her mouth, would change her into a bear. When her father summoned her to ask his councilors whether he could marry her, she used it.

When in the woods, she came to know a loneliness that scared her. Though the animals and energies there taught her many things, nothing was quite the same as having another person to speak to. Years passed and one day, she met with a prince and came up to him, as a bear. Her gentleness astounded him, and he took her home to keep in his menagerie. She was well cared for and knew many luxuries as an animal that hadn't even been afforded to her as a princess. One day, wishing to comb and care for her hair, she pulled out the wood from her mouth. Unbeknownst to her, the prince saw her human form and fell sick from love. In his raving, he spoke of the bear, and his mother, the queen, thought she had hurt him and ordered the bear killed. The servants, taken with her gentleness, brought her to the woods to set her free, instead.

Discovering this, the prince got up long enough to catch the bear again, but when his pleas to her did not make her become human again, he took ill again. His mother asked what he needed, and he had the bear brought to his room to act as his servant. She did all that was needed, which only made the prince more in love with her and sicker. He begged for a kiss, and distressed that denying him would be his death, she kissed him; at this, the wood came out of her mouth, and he caught her in her human form. She begged him not to hurt her honor and he did not. He married her with his mother giving them her blessing. Though the prince always treated her with kindness, he did not allow her to return to her bear form, which she had grown to be very comfortable in and even, at times, prefer. One night, while the prince slept, she stole back her chip of wood and fled the castle, into the woods. She resumed the form of a bear and her prince was too sick with heartbreak to pursue her.

The woods had changed. Though she wasn't entirely sure what had transpired, she could feel the difference in the energies and in the animals. Even as a bear, living in this place no longer came with ease, and one day, in desperation, she broke into a home she found in the woods and shut herself inside. Inside, to her surprise, she found three chairs set around a crackling fire; drawn to the warmth, she took the chip of wood out of her mouth and perched in the first, largest chair experimentally, but it was so firm it hurt her derriere. She tried the second and it was so soft and over-stuffed that she nearly sunk into it to never be seen again. The last chair was small, but not too soft and not too firm, so she sat in it and warmed herself by the fire, until, suddenly, it broke underneath her and sprawled her into the floor with a yelp. Shaking herself off, she looked around and saw three bowls of hot porridge sitting on the dining table. She didn't realize until just then how hungry she was and so she went to eat them; the first was much too hot that even the spoon scalded her fingers, the second wasn't much better and still much too hot to eat, but the third, smallest bowl was just right, and she gobbled it down. Tired from the meal and having not gotten a good sleep in some time, she went upstairs to see if there was a place to sleep. She found three beds: one very firm, one much too soft, and the third just right for her liking and so she crawled in and went to sleep. Hours later, when the bears that lived there came home and found her asleep in their little one's bed, their fury woke her. She leapt out the window and fled into the woods once more.

Eventually, in her search for safety, Goldie (as she has come to be known) came upon the Court of the Black Rose...

Looks:
Goldie

3 Main descriptors: Resourceful, charismatic, untrusting
Preferred weapon: Bear form, or sword
Magic: Shapeshifting (bear) and druid-style magic (nature manipulation, dowsing, control of animals)

Levi

SidheLady

Oh goldie...awesome....bears! so many bears!

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Levi on January 07, 2019, 03:54:34 PM
Ooh thanks I'll take a look

Snow, Red, and Alice are the overwhelming majority it seems, but there's a fair bit of Belle and Jasmine. The others are scattered in occasionally...haven't seen a Merida but I'm only 10 pages deep atm.

SidheLady

I've seen some nice cinderella ones out there...

TheGlyphstone

Oh yeah, a fair bit of Cinderella and Rapunzel as well. Only Merida I've seen had a laser rifle on her back.

@Levi: 

Kore

SidheLady

O.O you mean they -didn't- have laser rifles in 15th century scotland?

TheGlyphstone

Captain Whitebread

Since the Executioner isn't quite what SidheLady was looking for, I have an alternative.....

Name: Jafar
Tale: A thousand and one nights...

Jafar was born the bastard of a sultan.  When he was able to present himself to the sultan with proof, rather than acknowledge him, he was simply made a servant in the household.  When he was able to humiliate the sultan's son by displaying a superior knowledge of political policy, he was beaten and cast out.

It was shortly afterwards that he caught the attention of a sorceress and convinced her to take him first as an apprentice and next as a lover.  Her tastes were unconventional.  She helped him gain vengeance on the sultan and his son but warned him of the hollow nature of revenge. 

Jafar was content for a time but time was not kind to his partner.  While she kept the appearance of youth, she was far from young.  She passed on the last of her knowledge to him before passing, reminding him before she died that revenge was a fool's errand.  Since then he has attached himself to a variety of royal courts as an advisor, seeking forbidden lore and lost knowledge.  Occasionally he has come close to achieving the throne but he has always been thwarted and rather than seeking revenge, he heeds the words of his former lover and simply moves on.

His intellect is vast and he can speak and read over a dozen languages fluently.  Rumours of the Blood Queen and the Wolf Moon's festival, as well as the fae gifts that reward the survivors, reached his ears and he was instantly intrigued.

Looks:

3 Main descriptors: Scheming, Ambitious, Ruthless

Preferred weapon: Snake Staff

Magic: Sorcerer - Powers range from mesmerism to mass disintegration and petrification.  He is also a skilled alchemist and can brew potions with a broad range of powers.

Kore

/feels her knees go weak

a thousand and one nights indeed

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Kore on January 07, 2019, 07:58:31 PM
/feels her knees go weak

a thousand and one nights indeed

Indeed

Ever read the Perfumed Garden?

TheGlyphstone

So just to float the idea, but how are we handling multiple characters from the same myth/story cycle? Like if someone wants to play a dark Jasmine, would they have to interlink their story with Captain Whitebread's Jafar? It's not relevant yet, but an idea ahead of time might avoid issues later.

Captain Whitebread

I specifically went for the 'pre-Aladdin' backstory for Jafar.  If Jasmine shows up, Jafar would be polite and respectful.  They beat him fair and square so he moved on.  If she wants to stir up the past so far from home, that would be her decision.

Just because they are from the same source does not mean that they have the same relationships. After all, they are in someone else's court and need to follow the rules of etiquette and diplomacy....

TheGlyphstone

Nah, but like for example the previous iteration of this story featured a Jasmine who had killed Jafar and stolen his secrets. That's obviously an incompatible retelling of the Aladdin mythos with your character because he is clearly not dead, so if characters from a shared mythos should work together story-wise, it wouldn't be a functional character here.

The alternative would be a 'nexus of stories' sort of meta-universe; your character is from a reality where Jafar's story has him leave Agrabah, where in another reality the story has him, say, eaten by a tiger.

Captain Whitebread

I'd be willing to work with anyone playing Jasmine to come up with a workable backstory that the two of us could share.  Hell, even changing Jafar's name solves the issue.  If it comes to pass, I can change his name.  Never been a fan of the name anyway.  I'm sure a thousand and one nights has a number of evil sorcerers.

TheGlyphstone

I'm surprised you didn't nab a pic of Jafar from the new live-action Aladdin movie. He's apparently generating a lot of buzz.

Captain Whitebread

TheGlyphstone

There's the promotional pic, easy to crop off the sides and use that.

But you get the concern I was voicing, at least, and hoping Sidhe already had an answer in mind?

Levi

Quote from: Kore on January 07, 2019, 04:30:26 PM
also:

these

Thank you Kore, and TheGlypestone, I think I found one I'm happy with

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 07, 2019, 09:11:14 PM
There's the promotional pic, easy to crop off the sides and use that.

But you get the concern I was voicing, at least, and hoping Sidhe already had an answer in mind?

What a horrible costume. I will stick with what I have.

SidheLady

Honestly, if we have characters from the same story, I'll let the two players negotiate and figure it out.

TheGlyphstone

It really is awful. They couldnt even get the headdress right.

Kore

Yeeaaa... I certainly won't be paying to go see that trainwreck, but I might wait til it comes on the movie channels.

TheGlyphstone

The only live action Disney reboot I care about is The Lion King, and only because of the voice-acting list. John Oliver is Zazu, Chiwetel Ejiofor(Black PantherDoctor Strange) is Scar, James Earl Jones is Mufasa...

SidheLady

Yeah...I dont see the point in watching live-action when the original animated is pretty damned good

Kore

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 08, 2019, 10:04:01 AM
The only live action Disney reboot I care about is The Lion King, and only because of the voice-acting list. John Oliver is Zazu, Chiwetel Ejiofor(Black Panther) is Scar, James Earl Jones is Mufasa...

Chiwetel was in Doctor Strange, not Black Panther :P

Movies I don't want "live-action" remakes of: things with animated/talking animals

Movies I DO want live-action remakes of: Treasure Planet & Atlantis

TheGlyphstone

SidheLady

I said it before, I'll say it again...HBO original fairytales!

Captain Whitebread

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: SidheLady on January 08, 2019, 04:38:17 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again...HBO original fairytales!
Because the Grimm stories need more sex and violence..

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 08, 2019, 07:25:21 PM
Because the Grimm stories need more sex and violence..

Those boys were well named....

SidheLady

Yes, yes they were. Okay. I'm planning to strt friday or saturday, incase we have any other people wanting to join

TheGlyphstone

So we have Jack and Jafar, plus Alice, Goldilocks, and possibly a Merida?

SidheLady

Captain Whitebread

<pops popcorn and prepares to watch the bloodbath>

AmandaWho

By the way, I really liked your take on Jack and the Beanstalk. Jack as a monster killer is a cool idea.

SidheLady

Gannameade

Actually I would like Aladdin if available???

Captain Whitebread

REALLY?!

We'll need to talk.  I'm playing Jafar.

Gannameade

Captain Whitebread

Drop a CS in!

My version of Jafar moved on after Aladdin 1 and was never turned into a Genie.  He accepted his defeat and moved on, without attempting to gain revenge.  An honourable enemy, as it were.

Gannameade

Captain Whitebread

Levi

Chasseybaby

Hello? Still room for another player? *waves* Havnt done a fairy tail in awhile... ^^

TheGlyphstone

Plenty of room!

Jafar, Jack The Giant-Killer, Merida, Alice, Goldilocks, and (pending) Aladdin are the current cast, but anyone else recognizable from a fairy tale and made suitably Grimmdark is welcome.

hehe. Get it? Grimm-dark? ;D

Captain Whitebread

Wait...

Is Aladdin pending because Gannameade wants to play him or because somebody else does?

SidheLady

Yes! any players! please join! Anyone yet to post their entry...please post, and I'll get us going in earnest!

Gannameade

I will work on Aladdin when I am more conscious.  I am without a Jasmine currently so that will be what it is.  ;D

But yeah coming soon.

Captain Whitebread

That's all I need.  Those two meddling kids....

At least they don't own a dog.

TheGlyphstone

Captain Whitebread

I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids... and their genie.

SidheLady

Maybe Jasmine -IS- the Genie! *mind...blown!*

Captain Whitebread

Gives the term 'rubbing the genie's lamp' a whole new meaning

Gannameade

SidheLady

"...baby if you wanna be with me...I'm a genie in a bottle...you gotta rub me the right waaay...."

Chasseybaby

Lol wow! Well I’m still  debating on what  fairytale I’d be so let me ponder on it...

Captain Whitebread

Ponder away!  Just don't take too long.  The best characters are going fast!

Look, there goes one now!

Looking forward to playing with you.

Chasseybaby

Name:: Cheshire Cat goes by KaT
Tale:: It's not impossible... merely unpossible…

KaT is sarcastic, foul-mouthed, feisty, which she picked up from her dysfunctional family in Wonderland. Her main ambition is being rich, being high and getting laid, preferably all at the same time. Ever since the balance of power shifted KaT embraced her madness and took on a darker and twisted form of her former self. With this change she found herself, to be an expert thief and would steal for herself and her new queen. Even as a servant to her new Sovereign, she is very independent and fends for herself. This has led her to become slightly bitter and closed off to others, but she tries to hide it with her sarcasm as her emotional shield.

Since trust doesn't come easily to her, she has varied of different relationships with any other story characters, such as Alice, Hatter, and the Red Queen. KaT has been known to be a wild-card since no one knows what she'll do. She has proven at times to have a ruthless, sadistic streak or to be slightly psychopathic. She has come to join the Court of Black Roses to prove she is the best of the best and will further serve her queen...

Looks::
Slight NSFW

3 Main descriptors:: Mischievous, Clever, Manipulative
Preferred weapon:: Throwing daggers, usually has multiple of them on her person, hidden in varied places... But not there.... well maybe...
Magic: KaT has evaporating skills, which enable her to disappear and reappear in her surroundings. She is able to completely dissolve her body, or just a part of it when she wants to. The skill lowers her density so that flying is possible.

If I need to modify anything let me know... I feel there's not enough background info but I may add on as the story progresses ^^

Gannameade

Name: Aladdin
Tale: A thousand and one nights...

Aladdin was Born Al Had Den.  Son of the leader that called himself simply the Prince of Thieves.  He didn’t want to follow in his father’s footsteps and ended up as a soldier in the court of one particular sultan.  He had been thrown have defied one particular captain of the guard having been caught consorting with the Sultan’s daughter.  His punishment should have been death but he ran, it was in his nature, he was still considered a street rat.  His skills with weapons were uncanny to give his knowledge of them from his time with his father and as a soldier.

His running took him to a cave, an undiscovered cave.  The cave held within it a vast treasure, the likes of which he had never seen.  Upon the wall was the description, ‘Touch only the lamp.’  He thought it was crazy, but as he walked down the steps with the torch in hand, the place was lit up completely but at the top of the next flight of steps was a golden lamp.

He was taken aback by the sight and ran up to it.  It glowed in the light.  It was during this time that he had a curious pet monkey named Abu.  It was his journeys with Abu that got him into the most trouble.  It was during this visit where Abu didn’t make the trek from the cave.  Aladdin grabbed the lamp and rubbed it…Abu grabbed a ruby that was bigger than him.  The cave collapsed spitting out Aladdin and the lamp. 

Aladdin cleaned off the lamp and a lovely shapely Djinn emerged and granted him one wish and he wished for the power to able to rule and shape his own destiny beyond what his father or anyone in his family would be able to do.  “I want to be like you, without the confined quarters.”

The Djinn was impressed with his intellect and with a mischievous grin granted his request.  He had the powers of Djinn on a much smaller scale, not that of granting wishes as they went with the space, but to have that power contained within his body.  To control every part of himself so that he could see and behold the life of his entire generation unfold before him.  She failed to tell him how long.  She also gave him a ring to remind him of his wish how he could have used it for anything and he used it for himself.
Looks:

3 Main descriptors: Insightful, Adaptive, Genius in the way of criminal activities

Preferred weapon: Daggers, other thrown weapons, short swords

Magic: Djinn – Like powers but to that manifest within his physical body: Strength, Endurance, Shapeshifting, Speed, Invisibility, Mesmerism/Hypnosis, Longevity  He is able to create smoke from his hands with a clap and is particularly good at teleporting short distances when his natural speed won’t carry him.  He is naturally attuned to finding treasure not limited to physical also mental and emotional treasures as well.  Zoolinguist – able to communicate with animals

Captain Whitebread

An Aladdin without a history with Jafar.  Nicely done.

Gannameade

We can create a history still that is not a problem.  ;D

Captain Whitebread

This works for me.  There is no need to try and figure out a backstory.  This puts them in a situation where they can meet for the first time without preconceived notions.  They can learn to hate each other on merit alone.

Gannameade

SidheLady

Do I hear the beginnings of a M/M romance....?

Captain Whitebread

You do not.

There will be no romance involved at all....

Gannameade

Ahhh No! 

I don't even like that guy.  No matter how cool or helpful or even Awesome GM he is most of the time.   ;D

Captain Whitebread

Ah, I see you are familiar with the rape game.  Such a proficient victim....

Aladdin's butt is safe from Jafar.  Doens't mean he won't try to sell it to someone else.

Gannameade

Kore

I'm super sorry I haven't been able to get a post up for this, but my muse has run off with all of my energy and I've fallen ill, as well - just a cold, but it kind of sucker punched me so I'm trying to get out from under that. Goldie will be around, I'm just not sure when she will make her entrance, if that's OK with Sidhe!

Captain Whitebread

SidheLady

Okay, that's fine!

thanks for letting me know!

AmandaWho

Hello all :) Just checking the pulse of this game to see how things are going.

I've been out of the loop for a few weeks with work, so I'm mildly relieved that the story didn't take off without me lol

SidheLady

If people are still interested, I will pick us up!

Sorry, I got kinda busy with homelife kicking my ass

Gannameade

Levi

Captain Whitebread

I am always here until the last dog is hung.

AmandaWho

I'm still here too, and interested :)

No worries, I understand life pressures.

SidheLady