An Evil Pathfinder Campaign

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 09, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Phantom Pistoleer Presents

TALES OF TERROR
A Villanous Pathfinder Campaign Set in a Player-Created World

GM Announcements

Read: Characters are auto-admitted.  You do not need permission to post the character in the character sheet thread or in the OOC.

August 9, 2018: Wanted thread created;
August 10, 2018:  Wanted thread updated;
August 11, 2018:
  • Character Sheet & Rule Thread Created, located here.
  • OOC Thread Created, located, here.
August 12, 2018:  IC thread created, located here.
September 5, 2018:  Characters leveled.

Introduction

This game uses the Pathfinder rules set.  It concerns a group of ne’er-do-wells who are just about to break out of prison.  The game follows their nefarious exploits.  It is a fast-paced open-world game.

Game Information

This game uses the Pathfinder rules set.  Players must use myth-weavers to submit a character sheet.  The GM uses maps to communicate the setting.  Players will be forced to improvise the setting as the game progresses.

Players are encouraged to come and go at their leisure.  Aside from building a character in accordance to the rules, there is no GM admission required.  The game is completely open.  However, players may not intrude upon closed scenes within the open world without prior permission from the players participating in the scene.

Characters level equally.  Posting is encouraged and rewarded thusly:

• For every 25 IC posts = skill point
  • For every 50 IC posts = trait
  • For every 100 IC posts = feat
  • For every 200 IC posts = +2 attribute points
  • For every 500 IC posts = special ability

Additionally, players will be rewarded as a group whenever the group completes consecutive rounds in a timely manner:

• First Round: 100 gp;
  • Second Round: 200 gp;
  • Third Round: 400 gp;
  • Fourth Round: 800 gp;
  • Fifth Round: 1600 gp;
  • Sixth Round: 3200 gp;
  • Seventh Round: GAMBLE, reset.

On the seventh round, players will be rewarded with a random prize.  In my last game, players got an extra trait.

Character Creation

Players must play assertive villains whose crimes landed them in prison.  Characters will be created using gestalt rules.  Paizo classes and basic races are all available.  Characters are first level, with 25 point buy, 2 traits, and starting gold of 5 gp.  Characters start out fatigued, as they are regularly deprived of sleep by the guards.  Players who submitted characters to my previous game, Adventures in the Emerald Spire, can carry over their post-count and their earned bonuses (two extra traits). 

Characters are now second level.  Characters have max HP.  New characters will start with 1,500 gp.

You cannot use material from 3.5.  You cannot use material from third-party publishers.

Characters must be evil, but they must be able to co-exist with the other PCs.

With that said, I have a general distaste for overly-tricked out characters.  Please make well-rounded characters.

House Rules

Generally:  Aside for post rewards, I try to run the game according to rules as written (RAW).  When it comes to making determinations, I try to make fair judgments that are supported by the rules.  When the rules are not clear, I try interpret the rules fairly.  In making all of my rulings, I try not to be arbitrary.  But I am human and I make mistakes.

Please don't be a jerk if you disagree with my rulings.  As with anything, there are right ways to approach me about it and there are wrong ways to approach me about it.  The right way is to say something along the lines of, "Hey, PP -- after this session, do you think that we can review the rules on such and such?  I don't think that the way you ruled on it is 100% right, but I could be wrong." 

Sometimes, you SHOULD be a jerk if you disagree with my rulings, especially if (a) my ruling is not based on a reasonable interpretation of RAW, and (b) your character is about to suffer imminent death.  If my bad ruling will deprive a player of their character, then YES, by all means, please stop the game.  But otherwise, please wait until the session is over.

My general aim is to have fun.  I understand that people don't have fun when a GM's rulings seem arbitrary, but at the same time, I'm not here to litigate the rules with players.

Don't Ask for Modifications:  I am hostile towards players who ask for modifications to their character race or class.  The answer will almost always be no.

Don't Be OP:  Characters should be well-rounded.  Don't make characters that purposefully use every nook and cranny of the rules to be overly optimized.  Also, please don't utilize rules that have not been clearly outlined.

Copy and Paste Your Spells:  If you cast a spell, you need to copy and paste its effects in a spoiler tag and provide me with a save DC.  Failure to do so will deprive your character of his spell.

Coup de Grace:  In this game, a coup de grace is a full-round action that begins on a character's turn and comes to its completion at the very beginning of the character's next turn.

Character Submissions

Characters aren't required to have vast backstories.  In fact, I highly discourage them because I am not going to read them.  But characters should be known for something.

Using see the template below.

Game Conventions

WHAT HEADERS SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

Mouser
Human Rogue/Swashbuckler, 13 HP, AC 19, Character Sheet.
Known for biting off more than he can chew.

WHAT COMBAT ACTIONS IN COMBAT SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

Free Action:  Mouser grimaces and says, "... damn it, I hate snakes."

Full Round Action:  Nevertheless, he resigns himself to charge towards the giant snake, drawing his rapier in the same movement.
And he pierces the enormous serpent in the chest (result of 18), dealing 14 damage because he dealt sneak attack damage since he struck before the snake ever acted.

Generally, move actions should be in their own separate action, but a charge is a full-round action.

Contextual roleplay between characters can be as lengthy as mutually desired.  However, I would like for players to be the soul of brevity when addressing me.  If you find that you absolutely must draft five paragraphs to get your point across, then please address me separately.  For example,

"[FIVE PARAGRAPHS OF GREAT WRITING].

GM, my character changed into fresh linen."

If you don't need to address the GM, or if the GM does not need to resolve any rolls or issues, please state "GM may overlook" prior to your post.

GM FIATS AND PROMPTS

Characters can have deeper relationships with one another.  They can be best pals or lovers or have a friendly, albeit dangerous, rivalry.  It's up to you.  Also, while new characters can generally be introduced as "just showing up," it's more likely for me to introduce new characters by placing them in perilous situations.

For example, Mouser, Candace and Ox are walking along the beaten path towards the Emerald Spire.  The walk has been pleasant, as the sky is blue and the breeze is crisp.  Suddenly, Candace hears a scream in the distance.  Ox and Mouser didn't hear anything.

"Quickly, come with me," Candace says, as she hurries towards the river.  Ox and Mouser glance at each other, shrug, and follow after her.

Candace arrives at the shoreline first, but the two men arrive just in time to see an Elven woman get swept past by the roaring river.

"... Holy shit!" Mouser said, recognizing the woman from her platinum bolt of hair.  "That's Tilda!"

"We must help her," Candace said.  "Let's go!"

Post Rate

Rapid posting is incentivized, so please expect to post twice a week.  If you cannot keep up, then do not submit a character.  Please notify the group if you cannot post during your turn.

Posts should not be voluminous.  Be direct and succinct.  This is a game, not a writer's workshop.

Character Submission Template:

[float=left][img width=250 padding=5]PICTURE HERE[/img][/float][font=impact][size=18pt][color=blue]NAME OF CHARACTER[/color][/size][/font]
RACE Class/Class, ## HP, AC ##, [url=mythweavers URL]Character Sheet[/url].
[i]Small note of notoriety[/i]

[b]Brief History:[/b]  This history should not be more than two sentences.

[b]Kinks:[/b]  Six or seven things that your character enjoys.

[b]Non-Con:[/b]  If your character is female, please inform other players if she is down for non-con either as the perpetrator or victim.  If your character is male, please inform other players whether your character is down for non-con as either as the perpetrator or victim.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

LisztesFerenc

I'd be interesting in this. I think I'd submit an elven fencer, a disgraced noble. I'll get the details together tomorrow. Got to admit though, the idea that my character could potentially be second rate to others for things entierly beyond my control doesn't exactly feel good. Its not a deal breaker, but I figured I'd mention it.

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. thinking some sort of evil wizard..but with a twist, a manipulative type. Maybe a twist on my Pathfinder Society lust wizard.

Come up with a suitable backstory tomorrow

stat block
Evil Wizard
Female human (Taldan) enchanter 1 (Pathfinder RPG Adventurer's Guide 63)
LE Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +2
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 8 (1d6+2)
Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +3
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Arcane School Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +5)
   7/day—dazing touch
Enchanter Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +5)
   1st—charm person (2, DC 15), summon monster I, unseen servant
   0 (at will)—detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 12, Cha 14
Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 11
Feats Scribe Scroll, Spell Mastery, Spell Mastery
Traits clever wordplay, extremely fashionable
Skills Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4, Knowledge (arcana) +8, Knowledge (local) +8, Linguistics +8, Perception +2, Profession (courtesan) +5, Spellcraft +8
Languages Aquan, Auran, Common, Draconic, Ignan, Terran
SQ arcane bond (signet ring), enchanting smile
Other Gear signet ring, wizard starting spellbook, 5 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Bond (Signet Ring) (1/day) (Sp) Use object to cast any spell in your spellbook. Without it, Concentration required to cast spells (DC20 + spell level).
Dazing Touch (7/day) (Sp) As a standard action, touch dazes foe for 1 rd, if HD <= wizard level.
Enchanting Smile (Su) Gain bonuses to Bluff, Diplomacy and Intimidate. Turn enchantment spells.
Lust (Enchantment) The enchanter uses magic to control and manipulate the minds of his victims.
Spell Mastery (-See Notes -) You can prepare the chosen spells without a spellbook.
Spell Mastery (-See Notes -) You can prepare the chosen spells without a spellbook.
--------------------
Spell Matery Spells
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic
1st Level: Charm Person, Magic Missile, Reveal Secret, Summon Monster 1, Unseen Servant

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Zaer Darkwail

I am always ready play villains  >:).

So far leaning to bandit sort of char, slayer/figther or barbarian.

PhantomPistoleer

Thank you for the interest, everyone.

I have just updated.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Aethelinda

I would love to join this!  I have a Drow that could work well, if it's allowed.  Originally she was designed around being a Warlock//Rogue as a sort of spellblade assassin type.  I can get to work on a sheet and PM it to you!

Petrus02

i liked your last game, of course i'm in again... if you'll have me of course. I might die on you somewhere in between again, that happens for me now and then, but if this one lives longer than the last, i'm pretty sure to come back a while after i died.

how does a cleric dedicated to the horseman of death sound? Also: same rule for magic using classes as last game? meaning if you choose a full casting class )9 levels) you may not use any other class with casting at all?

edit: memo to self, 10 posts in the old game

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Aethelinda on August 10, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
I would love to join this!  I have a Drow that could work well, if it's allowed.  Originally she was designed around being a Warlock//Rogue as a sort of spellblade assassin type.  I can get to work on a sheet and PM it to you!

No need to PM.  I will not be auditing character sheets.

Lesser drow are acceptable, but they cannot have their spell-like ability.

Quote from: Petrus02 on August 10, 2018, 01:11:50 PM
i liked your last game, of course i'm in again... if you'll have me of course. I might die on you somewhere in between again, that happens for me now and then, but if this one lives longer than the last, i'm pretty sure to come back a while after i died.

how does a cleric dedicated to the horseman of death sound? Also: same rule for magic using classes as last game? meaning if you choose a full casting class )9 levels) you may not use any other class with casting at all?

You are welcome to join.

That magic rule was too much of a hassle so I discarded it.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Jui-Biang Xushu
Human Slayer/Monk, 12 HP, AC 15, Character Sheet.
Bandit of Briar Woods

Brief History: Jui-Biang Xushu origins hail from distant lands where he made grave crime on monastery he was raised/trained in, disliking living in poverty he became a bandit who gained bit notoriety before he got captured and sentenced to prison.

Kinks: Non-con, Bondage, Roug sex, Mind Break (fucked-beyond-caring-anymore, ahegao), gangbang/rape, Enslavement (master vs slave)

Non-Con:  Always up for non-con as perpetrator, NPC or PC alike. Can also be victim so long perpetrator is female, herm or futa (not into MxM any fashion but can be M/F/M scenario just fine).

Phaia

A couple of questions for ya PP.
If we have a familiar or a companion to start. Is it dead? imprisoned as well?
I was considering a witch and since her familiar would be very important i wads wondering?

Phaia

Chulanowa

Would a tengu be acceptable, perhaps?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 08:33:59 PM
A couple of questions for ya PP.
If we have a familiar or a companion to start. Is it dead? imprisoned as well?
I was considering a witch and since her familiar would be very important i wads wondering?

Phaia

Familiars are long gone.  You may re-buy a familiar for free once out of prison.

You also won’t be able to study spells in prison.

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 10, 2018, 08:44:05 PM
Would a tengu be acceptable, perhaps?

If you can depower him by three race points, sure.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 10, 2018, 08:57:57 PM
Familiars are long gone.  You may re-buy a familiar for free once out of prison.

You also won’t be able to study spells in prison.

OUCH!! free helps since it is 500GP for a witch's familiar...per level
Will that be the same for a wizard's spell book? not as hard to replace?
So the only spells we have are those memorized before in prison and not cast? and Cantrips?

Phaia

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 09:11:36 PM
OUCH!! free helps since it is 500GP for a witch's familiar...per level
Will that be the same for a wizard's spell book? not as hard to replace?
So the only spells we have are those memorized before in prison and not cast? and Cantrips?

Phaia

I will allow characters to “become whole” for free, I assure you.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

I'm considering a Dhampir Rogue.  Are they allowed?  I could just as easily make her one of the core races, if it is going to be an issue.  I just never join the sort of games where a Dhampir would even make sense, and it seems like it would be fun to play one finally.

I'm fine if you'd rather she was less exotic.  Or with lowering her race points, since I literally give no shits about anything aside from her being a cool, thematically interesting race.

Phaia

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 10, 2018, 09:31:26 PM
I'm considering a Dhampir Rogue.  Are they allowed?  I could just as easily make her one of the core races, if it is going to be an issue.  I just never join the sort of games where a Dhampir would even make sense, and it seems like it would be fun to play one finally.

I'm fine if you'd rather she was less exotic.  Or with lowering her race points, since I literally give no shits about anything aside from her being a cool, thematically interesting race.

My rule is, if you can reduce a race to 10 race points, then the character will be allowed.  Dhampir has 11 rp.  Just make your character a 10rp somehow.

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 09:34:59 PM
umm Is a Tiefling allowed?

See the above rule.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

What about spells you have in mastery?

Phaia

Since I have no real clue about how to reduce race points I will look at the standard races. To bad I had really cool image for a Tiefling as well!

Zaer Darkwail

Here is link to race points. However in this page, below starting ages/height is race details in point system.

Easiest way reduce -3 is by taking away spell-alike ability and then fiendish sorcery. Alternatively one racial bonuses (bluff or stealth) goes away and then fiendish sorcery. Or remove fiendish resistance racial.

Bibliophilia

Oh, that should be easy enough.  I'll just remove the Level Drain resistance thing and that makes her a 10 rp creature.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 10, 2018, 09:38:58 PM
What about spells you have in mastery?

If the question is, “do I get to use spells that I have mastered?”, the answer is yes.  However, you know that magic users who use magic openly in the prison usually have their brains dashed.

The guards rightly fear magic, so they use extreme violence to control it.

If your character has survived this long, it is because he or she has been very careful not to use magic.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 09:39:19 PM
Since I have no real clue about how to reduce race points I will look at the standard races. To bad I had really cool image for a Tiefling as well!

As Zaer said, depowering a race is as simple as just taking off a few abilities from the race.  Totally doable.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

I would hope that SLA still work?

Phaia

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 10, 2018, 09:53:28 PM
As Zaer said, depowering a race is as simple as just taking off a few abilities from the race.  Totally doable.

Yea found the section just dropping the nice resistances  :'( drop off 3 rp which brings the tiefling to 10rp

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
I would hope that SLA still work?

As mentioned above by me, if want keep SLA, you can remove fiendish resistance (it costs 3 race points). So that way you get keep SLA and fiendish sorcery traits and skill bonuses (and being outsider and stats being as they are).

Edit; fast girl :P

Phantom, is my char okay to you? Build/race wise?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 10, 2018, 09:56:07 PM
As mentioned above by me, if want keep SLA, you can remove fiendish resistance (it costs 3 race points). So that way you get keep SLA and fiendish sorcery traits and skill bonuses (and being outsider and stats being as they are).

The character will be auto-accepted if you just follow the rules.  If I end up having a problem with him later, you can just fix him on the fly.  I am not big on auditing characters.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I just asked is there probs in char or not (by my knowledge there should not be any). So I would know edit/change stuff now than later.

Phaia

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 10, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

Well I think I will switch out the fiendish sorcery trait for a Prehensile Tail. I can see having fun with that.

<Tail smak "keep those hands where they belong bub!!">

Color color. I know the tail is not a weapon without a feat or 3!

Phaia

This is the image I am considering!
Witch/unc rogue

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 10, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Ok, I just asked is there probs in char or not (by my knowledge there should not be any). So I would know edit/change stuff now than later.

Sorry, I should have said something when you submitted the character.

I have no issues with the character.  He looks like a lot of fun.  :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

Given I do most of my posting from a tablet these days, I don’t think I can pull off the required formatting, so it might be best if I step out

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on August 10, 2018, 10:20:09 PM
Given I do most of my posting from a tablet these days, I don’t think I can pull off the required formatting, so it might be best if I step out

No problem.  Thank you for making a character.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

Kinessa Uskwood
Dhampir Rogue/Bard, 7 HP, AC 14, Character Sheet.
She has expensive tastes...

Brief History:  Kinessa takes what she wants, when she wants it, without much regard for how others might feel about it.  She was caught with her teeth in the neck of a wealthy man's wife, and the woman's jewels in her purse. 

Kinks:  Bondage; biting; orgasm control; pegging; face-sitting; impact play; dub-con

Non-Con:  I'm not flatly opposed to this, but find it is highly situational and very dependent upon my partner.  So, if you are interested, it's best to contact me in private and broach the subject respectfully; and don't get upset if the answer is no.  As far as this being used by the GM for a plot device?  I'm fine with that.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

I've never built gestalt before, so it's proving a little more tricky than normal, but I am enjoying the challenge.  Plus, gotta admit, love the combo of rogue and bard.  -giggles.-

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 10, 2018, 10:57:46 PM
I've never built gestalt before, so it's proving a little more tricky than normal, but I am enjoying the challenge.  Plus, gotta admit, love the combo of rogue and bard.  -giggles.-

That class combination is surprisingly versatile. 

Just so you know, you can re-spec when you level, so you don’t have to plan ahead too far ahead.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

-nodnod.-  Not really planning ahead at all, just making something that appeals to me.  I tend to build characters more based on what sounds fun or interesting than what is going to be especially good or powerful.

I do like that she ends up with all but like 5 of the skills as class skills.  And, while she currently doesn't have perform, because other skills would have been more important to her before now, I can see her picking that up next level when she has a good reason to use it after hooking up with some other people and putting Bardic Performance to good use.

Edit:  Just realized that's planning ahead...-snickers.-  Still, not too heavy on the future plans for her.

Edit 2.0: I think she's done...as long as I did the gestalt stuff correctly.

indarkestknight

Quote from: Phaia on August 10, 2018, 10:06:52 PM
Well I think I will switch out the fiendish sorcery trait for a Prehensile Tail. I can see having fun with that.

<Tail smak "keep those hands where they belong bub!!">

Color color. I know the tail is not a weapon without a feat or 3!

Leaves this here for you. (Hi Phaia!)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: indarkestknight on August 11, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Sneaky tail, albeit why she is stealing a mug from all things on him. Oh well, for tiefling scoundrel the tail works wonderfully as third hand for several things ;).

Chulanowa

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
Sneaky tail, albeit why she is stealing a mug from all things on him. Oh well, for tiefling scoundrel the tail works wonderfully as third hand for several things ;).

Literally everything else is belted down.

Zaer Darkwail

In the art the mug was clearly strapped in by leather onto belt, in other side there is pouch similarly strapped onto belt. But besides technicality, if indeed mug was easier theft from all items so is this tiefling version of spite?

"How dare you belt everything down and I cannot steal stuff from you! I steal this mug here, which you did not care enough belt it up!"

Or alternatively she intents smack the guy with solid steel mug to knock him out. Sneaky sneak attack with tail + mug (which is improvised weapon).

Madam Striga

Still seeking players for this or?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
Still seeking players for this or?

The game does not have a player cap.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

ETA when OOC/Charsheet/IC threads are opened Phantom?

Phaia

hmmm can a Prehensile Tail use thieve's tools?

Cute image there idk I like it.

Seems we have a lot or rogues maybe instead i will try that weird rouge class :o ;) ;)

I am actually now looking at something other then a rogue but i am keeping the witch class...mine mine  >:( >:(

Phaia

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
ETA when OOC/Charsheet/IC threads are opened Phantom?

Today for OOC and character chat.  The game will start ASAP, but probably tomorrow.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

For those of you more experienced then me in Pathfinder can Grasping tail be used to pick a pocket? Use thieve's tools?.
I know it could grasp a wand or potion or small item?

Phaia

Zaer Darkwail

If you got prehensile tail racial trait, you can grab unattended items 5'ft away. Up to GM call can such used for sleight of hand or thieves tools (perhaps with -5 penalty).

Petrus02

i'd say no, since its not mentioned. it clearly does say what you can do with it, so everything that isnt mentioned you shouldn't be able to, but in the end its up to the gm to allow of disallow it

Phaia

Quote from: indarkestknight on August 11, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
Leaves this here for you. (Hi Phaia!)

You boys clearly do not see the truth here.
That simple seeming mug is actually the legendary mug of the Dwarf king!! She knows this silly human just thinks it keeps his beer chilled but she knows at least one current dwarf king that would pay her weight in Mithral for that mug!!

You really got to learn your history and arcana stuff guys!
<nods sagely>

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 11, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
For those of you more experienced then me in Pathfinder can Grasping tail be used to pick a pocket? Use thieve's tools?.
I know it could grasp a wand or potion or small item?

Phaia

I will rule that you can use your tail to pick pockets.

I will rule that you cannot ordinarily use your tail for disable device checks.  In some instances, like those involving activating pressure plates, you will obviously be able to use your tail.  In other instances where having a "third hand" might be handy, I will give you an advantage bonus (usually a +2) for your check.  However, using your tail to pick a lock with a thieves' tool will be outside of the range of your tail's capability.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
I will rule that you can use your tail to pick pockets.

I will rule that you cannot ordinarily use your tail for disable device checks.  In some instances, like those involving activating pressure plates, you will obviously be able to use your tail.  In other instances where having a "third hand" might be handy, I will give you an advantage bonus (usually a +2) for your check.  However, using your tail to pick a lock with a thieves' tool will be outside of the range of your tail's capability.

Do I need to take the grasping tail feat?

And thanks that helps a lot to clarify things for me...
<hugs her tail>

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 11, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
Do I need to take the grasping tail feat?

And thanks that helps a lot to clarify things for me...
<hugs her tail>

To grasp stuff?  Yes.

I will add that coming by feats in this game is pretty easy.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Petrus02

Anaeis the cursed
Dhampir(nosferatu born) Cleric of Charon, Ranger(Beastmaster), 11 HP 12 AC, Sheet.
fighteningly ugly, rumours have it he drinks the blood of his victims and partners alike

Brief History:  growing up in a small village being so incredibly obviously different, Anaeis knows how it feels to be the outsider very well. after joining a cult of charon, he finally found companions who did not judge him soly by his apperance, but by his worth, and he likes it that way. Most of his old buddies died when the sect was found and caught, but he has still hopes of finding survivors or at least his Mentor in religious matters. From his Mentor, he adopted the goal of becoming undead and - effectively immortal - one day

Kinks:  Dubcon,forced sex, mental control, rape, bondage, gangbang, impregnating, (magical) sextoys

Non-Con:  Anaeis is up for partipition on all rape as a perpetrator, should someone try to rape him, this someone certainly will be greeted by a wave of negative energy.

feels like he'll die on the very first post... no armor, no real defensive abilities, no money to buy even a component pouch, so healing will be via channel negative energy only... hooray!

Phaia

FAERL
Tiefling Unchained Rogue/Witch, 1/1, HP 11, AC 13, Character Sheet.
She's a WITCH and a Tiefling...Burn her!!

Brief History: Faerl grew up as an orphan on the streets learning the ways and dealing with the extra abuse of being a tiefling. Called by patron in a dark alley after barely fighting off a human male she became a witch to go with her rogue abilities. Faerl will do whatever is needed to survive but she draws the line at hurting children which got her into prison. Slicing the throat of a powerful business man for smacking his daughter in public was not the best idea on hind sight. But Faerl had had a bad day and she just did not feel like the man desired what he had after she watched him abuse and hit his little girl. The chase used up all her spells and how she finds her self in prison awaiting the chopping block and annoyed at everything.

Kinks: Clothing bothers her she enjoys being naked and knows she has a body many human females would envy. Giving and receiving oral sex. Anal sex is surprisingly nice maybe because the base of her tail is just above her anus. Faerl loves HOT bubble baths. She hates to admit this, and would deny it, but she likes being bound and helpless. A gang bang would be fun as well. Rough sex is what she is used to!

Non-Con:  Yes Faerl would be 'down' for both. She is a switch but with more of a victim leaning.

PhantomPistoleer

The Widow of Abedal, Simona
Human Fighter/Brawler, 12 HP, AC 13, character sheet.
A base woman whose enjoys inflicting torture

Brief History:  The record shows that the Widow of Abedal was convicted of killing over twenty sexual partners.  She has been imprisoned in Hallowstone for five years.

Kinks:  BDSM, rough sex, group sex (MFF, MMF, MFMF), gangbangs, and exhibitionism.

Non-Con:  Simona is up as a perpetrator, victim, and participant who encourages more dominant partners during non-con scenes with other victims.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

The OOC and character sheet thread are up.

QuoteAugust 11, 2018:
  • Character Sheet & Rule Thread Created, located here.
  • OOC Thread Created, located, here.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 07:33:49 AM
The game does not have a player cap.

I'm also admittedly new to to Pathfinder, but I'm willing to read up. So.. if you're okay with new players, I can come up with something.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
I'm also admittedly new to to Pathfinder, but I'm willing to read up. So.. if you're okay with new players, I can come up with something.

I am cool with new players.

They are usually my favorites because they are more likely to go with the flow of things.  :)

Please let us know how we can help.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

There are plenty of people here that will happily help out Zoastria. First understand what Gestalt character is then its easy!

Phaia

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
I am cool with new players.

They are usually my favorites because they are more likely to go with the flow of things.  :)

Please let us know how we can help.

Oh! Well, does Druid/Ranger work as a combo?

Zaer Darkwail

It can do work as combo. You would have more stronger nature magic and companion from druid side, ranger could have other option for nature's bond than companion :).

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
Oh! Well, does Druid/Ranger work as a combo?

It is an efficient combo, but the druid side may be complicated for a Pathfinder newbie.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
It is an efficient combo, but the druid side may be complicated for a Pathfinder newbie.

I do have experience with 5e, so I've done the old spell juggle before, but I don't know how different the two systems are :x

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
I do have experience with 5e, so I've done the old spell juggle before, but I don't know how different the two systems are :x

I have never played 5e, so I’ll let the more experienced players give you an answer.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Pathfinder and 5th DnD edition are quite different :P. They do use d20 dice but how it's rolled differs. Only what's similar is that you get to pick archetype in first level with the class (if so want) and usually is better stick to one class than multiclass.

Madam Striga

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
Pathfinder and 5th DnD edition are quite different :P. They do use d20 dice but how it's rolled differs. Only what's similar is that you get to pick archetype in first level with the class (if so want) and usually is better stick to one class than multiclass.

OTL okay

What would a simpler combo for ranger be, then?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, fighter. But if want sort 'arcane archer' sort of feel, then magus with right archetype would be fitting.

Madam Striga

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
Well, fighter. But if want sort 'arcane archer' sort of feel, then magus with right archetype would be fitting.

That would be my jam...

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, your setup would be using Magus with eldricth archer archetype, which allows deliver ranged spells through your ranged bow attacks example (but need reach spellstrike arcana to able deliver touch spells through ranged attack). Ranger side can be standard ranger. Or can pick any archetypes which you fancy or feel fit your concept.

1651Leviathan

I'm throwing in my character! I know it doesn't need approval, but I figured it'd be polite to put it here first!

Revvosh Ogreblood
Half-orc Barbarian/Warpriest, 14 HP, AC 12, character sheet.
A force of destruction for his dark god, ravaging civilized lands.

Brief History:  The product of the rape of a human woman by an orcish chieftain, Revvosh was born under an auspicious star. He was a champion of his god and people, until he was captured by his foes. Denied the death in battle that he sought, Revvosh was left to rot in Hallowstone.

Kinks:  Rough sex, pain, group sex (MMF, MFMF), gangbangs/gang-rapes, size difference (Revvosh as the larger).

Non-Con: Revvosh is very much a perpetrator, whether the target be a PC or NPC - though his sense of barbaric honour makes him less likely to rape an ally. He is more than happy to share his prizes. He is fair game as a victim to females.

Phaia

Zoastria,
here is a link to some excellent guides for a ranger and druids
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/treatmonks-lab/

Treatmonk sets the standard other follow in the guides out and there and I have read the druid guide.
I was considering a Druid/Monk gestalt but went with the witch!

Phaia

Madam Striga

Thanks everyone for the support and help ^^

PhantomPistoleer

The new additions look great.  We will get a running start to the IC by tomorrow.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

NESHA AKA RAT-EATER "RATTY"
RACE Ranger/Magus, 10 HP, AC 14, Character Sheet.
Voted most likely to steal your shit and shiv you in the back.

Brief History:  The rejected child of an assaulted city guard, Rat-Eater grew up on the streets and often competed with other children for resources. After a fight gone awry with an older boy - whom ended up very bloody and very dead - she was landed in jail to rot.

Kinks:  Oral sex, anal sex (receiving), roughness, light bondage, kissing, cum play, body worship

Non-Con:  Permissible as a victim to males and females, far less likely to be a perpetrator.

LisztesFerenc

I know it was mentioned that there's no upper limit to this game, but it still seems pretty full and I am finding my writing slow, so I will not be submitting a character after all. Enjoy the game everyone!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on August 11, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
  I know it was mentioned that there's no upper limit to this game, but it still seems pretty full and I am finding my writing slow, so I will not be submitting a character after all. Enjoy the game everyone!

All right, thank you for your consideration.

Please feel free to join the game in the future.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

firepyre

Do you envision there being firearms in your setting, and if so, how commonplace are they?

Torn between  doing a highwayman and a royal bastard(pun intended)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: firepyre on August 11, 2018, 05:27:01 PM
Do you envision there being firearms in your setting, and if so, how commonplace are they?

Torn between  doing a highwayman and a royal bastard(pun intended)

It’s a player-created world.  You tell me.  How prevalent should firearms be?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

I love me some gunslingers in DnD.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snake

If it's still open I'd like to submit a character

firepyre

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
It’s a player-created world.  You tell me.  How prevalent should firearms be?

Much as I love the idea of gangly wizards flying around with bazookas, I suspect it would be a touch too far. I'd like to see early firearms, with them being unusual, but acessible enough that a firearm user could realisically carry and maintain a brace. Perhaps commonplace in some other region of the world, but relatively new to this region.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: firepyre on August 11, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
Much as I love the idea of gangly wizards flying around with bazookas, I suspect it would be a touch too far. I'd like to see early firearms, with them being unusual, but acessible enough that a firearm user could realisically carry and maintain a brace. Perhaps commonplace in some other region of the world, but relatively new to this region.

Sounds good to me.  Run with it.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

Still looking for players? Because I’ve been wanting to using the vindictive bastard Paladin archetype for a while, along with Tempered Champion (I just don’t like having to manage spell slots and lists, is that alright?). Maybe a little brawler in there for my second class.
I’m thinking they’re a fallen Paladin who turned to organized crime after losing faith in their god, but found new uses for the powers they managed to retain, putting the energy that used to go into spellcasting towards training with weapons instead. They got caught when a lawman shot and killed one of the members of their gang, and they tried to kill the lawman in return. Needless to say, one person against a group of around ten lawmen... they got their ass kicked. But they did manage to kill two of them.

Jovialtraveler

Also, here’s a good(ish) idea, since you’re limiting races to 10 RP: allowing any “missing” racial featuresnto be bought as feats if the player wants. Maybe they were latent, or their character needed to grow more powerful to unlock it or something, who knows.

Snake

I have a human sor-monk. Is that OK?

PhantomPistoleer

There are no player caps, Jovial.  This game is always seeking new players.

I am disinclined to allow players to make advanced races whole through feats for various reasons.

That is fine, Snake.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snake

Will have sheet up soon when I can post with laptop

Jovialtraveler

Awesome. Mind if I play a shabti that lacks the spell like ability trait? That should bring it down to 10rp

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 11, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
Awesome. Mind if I play a shabti that lacks the spell like ability trait? That should bring it down to 10rp

Then make it so!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Villains,

If you are able to create a character by Monday, 8:00 a.m. EST, and post said sheet here, I will award you a bonus feat.

The GM.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

SHEEYIT
also, I might change my class to Medium/Fighter(gloomblade). Maybe squeeze in some Two-Handed fighter if I can.
Speaking of which, Can I?

Bibliophilia

Can those of us who've already submitted pick and add our feat?

Jovialtraveler

I just realized his little backstory I made still works.
In fact, I would say it works even better now.
Because the guards don’t even know he died for a bit there after being stabbed through the lung with a spear. I’m using the vigor feat to represent a sort of healing factor.

Phaia

umm Jovial that is NOT the character format Pistol wanted in the character sheet area. the format is listed at the start of this thread and looks like everyone else on the character thread.

Phaia

Jovialtraveler

Fixed it.
I think. Anything I missed?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 12, 2018, 12:32:57 AM
SHEEYIT
also, I might change my class to Medium/Fighter(gloomblade). Maybe squeeze in some Two-Handed fighter if I can.
Speaking of which, Can I?

You can combine any classes, so long as yhey are paizo classes.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 12, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669483 Mythweavers

Name: Darwishi
Race: Shabti

•   Ability Score Racial Traits: Shabti have powerful bodies and presences to match. They gain +2 Constitution and +2 Charisma.
   •   Type: Shabti are outsiders with the native subtype.
   •   Size: Shabti are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
   •   Speed: Shabti have a base speed of 30 feet.
   •   Languages: Shabti begin play speaking Common. Those with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
Senses Racial Traits
   •   Darkvision: Shabti can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
Defense Racial Traits
   •   Immortal (1 RP): Shabti do not age naturally and cannot die of old age. While some might come into being at age categories other than adulthood, they never leave their original age category. Spells and effects that cause aging affect a shabti as normal.
   •   Immune to Undeath (1 RP): Shabti can’t become undead. Spells and abilities that would transform a shabti into an undead creature have no effect.
   •   Resist Level Drain (1 RP): A shabti takes no penalties from energy drain effects, though he can still be killed if he accrues more negative levels than he has Hit Dice. After 24 hours, any negative levels a shabti takes are automatically removed without the need for an additional saving throw.
Other Racial Traits
   •   Past Life Knowledge (2 RP): Shabti remember bits of their past lives. As a result, they treat all Knowledge skills as class skills.
   •   Shattered Soul (–1 RP): Shabti who are killed are exceptionally difficult to return to life. Those who attempt to return a shabti to life using raise dead, resurrection, or similar spells must succeed at a caster level check equal to 10 + the shabti’s Hit Dice. If this check fails, the spell fails and the caster can’t return the shabti to life for the next 24 hours (though the caster can try again after this period).

Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 210
Appearance:
OH THE DELICIOUS IRONY OF USING A PICTURE OF GIDEON JURA FOR AN EVIL CHARACTER!
Skin tone: Red Clay
Hair Color: Dark Brown (Black)
Eyes: Grey, like wet clay

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Kinks: https://i.imgur.com/B8D5WJv.png Blackmail, Dubious Consent, Love/Hate relationship, Pinning, Body Art (tats, piercings, and scars), athletic partners, gynephile (attracted to feminine traits, but actual gender doesn’t matter too much)
Non con: Open to giving or receiving to/from any gender
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Elvish
Class (Gestalt): Fighter (Gloomblade/Two-Handed Fighter) - Medium (Reanimated Medium) 1
Character Sheet

Fighter

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, light, and medium) and shields (including tower shields).

Bonus Feats: At 1st level, and at every even level thereafter, a fighter gains a bonus feat in addition to those gained from normal advancement (meaning that the fighter gains a feat at every level). These bonus feats must be selected from those listed as combat feats, sometimes also called “fighter bonus feats.”

Upon reaching 4th level, and every four levels thereafter (8th, 12th, and so on), a fighter can choose to learn a new bonus feat in place of a bonus feat he has already learned. In effect, the fighter loses the bonus feat in exchange for the new one. The old feat cannot be one that was used as a prerequisite for another feat, prestige class, or other ability. A fighter can only change one feat at any given level and must choose whether or not to swap the feat at the time he gains a new bonus feat for the level.

Gloomblade (Fighter)

Student of Darkness (Ex): A gloomblade gains Acrobatics, Knowledge (planes), Perception, and Stealth as class skills, but does not gain Climb, Handle Animal, Ride, or Swim as class skills.

This alters the fighter’s class skills.

Shadow Weapon (Su): A gloomblade can create a shadowy weapon in a free hand as a move action. This can take the form of any melee weapon with which he is proficient. A gloomblade can have only one shadow weapon in existence at a time; creating a new shadow weapon causes an existing shadow weapon to vanish. At 3rd level, the shadow weapon acts as a magic weapon with a +1 enhancement bonus; this bonus increases by 1 for every 4 levels a gloomblade has beyond 2nd, to a maximum enhancement bonus of +5 at 18th level.

Two-Handed Fighter (Fighter)

Nothing Yet! No features from this archetype until 2nd Level.

Medium

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Mediums are proficient with all simple weapons, light armor, and medium armor, but not with shields.

Spells:
A medium can cast a small number of psychic spells drawn from the medium spell list (see page 37). To learn or cast a spell, a medium must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell’s level. He can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time. The saving throw DC against a medium’s spell is equal to 10 + the spell level + the medium’s Charisma modifier.

A medium can cast only a certain number of spells of each level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table 1–2: Medium. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Charisma score (see Table 1–3 on page 17 of the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook).

The medium’s selection of spells is limited. At 1st level, a medium knows two 0-level spells of his choice. At each new level, the medium learns one or more new spells, as indicated on Table 1–3: Medium Spells Known. Unlike his spells per day, the number of spells a medium knows is not affected by his Charisma score; the numbers on Table 1–3 are fixed. At 5th level and every 3 levels thereafter, a medium can learn a single new spell in place of one he already knows. The new spell’s level must be the same as that of the spell being exchanged, and he must choose whether to swap the spell at the same time he gains new spells known for the level.

Knacks: Mediums learn a number of knacks, or 0-level spells, as noted on Table 1–3. These spells are cast like any other spell, but they don’t consume slots and can be used again.

Spirit (Su):
A medium serves as a vessel to channel spirits—astral echoes of powerful souls from ages past that live on in myth and legend. Each day, a medium can channel a spirit through a ritual known as a seance. Seances take 1 hour to perform and require the medium’s concentration. At the end of a seance, the medium invites a local spirit to inhabit him and serve as his spirit for that day. Each spirit arises from one of six legends, which are described further beginning on page 33. Though the medium can choose the legend to which the spirit he channels belongs, he must channel that spirit from an appropriate location. Each spirit has a favored location it usually inhabits, though spirits may also be present at other locations appropriate to their legends; such locations are listed in each legend’s Favored Locations entry. The medium gains the spirit’s listed seance boon and lesser spirit power for 24 hours. The medium also gains the spirit’s intermediate spirit power at 6th level, its greater spirit power at 11th level, and its supreme spirit power at 17th level. After 24 hours, the medium loses contact with the channeled spirit and can perform another seance.

A medium can invite his allies to participate in his seance—shared seance (see page 31) and certain spirit powers affect other participants. A character counts as participating so long as she maintains physical contact with another participating character and willfully opens herself to the spirit; unlike the medium, other participating characters can take other actions during this time. Only creatures with an Intelligence score of at least 3 can participate in a seance.

In addition to granting power to the medium, a channeled spirit can influence the medium. By channeling a spirit, the medium allows the spirit to gain 1 point of influence over him. If the medium loses that 1 point of influence, he loses contact with the spirit, though he is still unable to perform a new seance until the normal 24 hour period has elapsed since his last seance. When the spirit leaves after the 24-hour duration and before the next seance, the spirit’s influence over the medium resets to 0. Certain abilities allow the medium to gain additional power in exchange for allowing the spirit more influence over him.

When a spirit gains at least 3 points of influence over the medium, the dual impulses housed within the same body cause the medium to meld with his spirit’s consciousness. The resulting muddled sense of self and struggle for control causes the medium to take a –2 penalty on initiative checks as well as a specific additional penalty listed in each spirit’s entry. However, the spirit’s mental presence grants the medium a +4 bonus against possession effects and a +2 bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting effects that are not related to possession.

If a spirit ever attains 5 or more points of influence over the medium, the medium completely loses control to the spirit. He effectively becomes an NPC under the GM’s control until after he awakens the next day with the spirit gone.

During his seance, the medium can choose to channel a weaker spirit to gain its help without incurring as much of its influence. If he does so, he can forgo any number of spirit powers, starting with his most powerful spirit power. For each spirit power he forgoes, the medium can use his spirit surge ability twice without incurring influence.

Spirit Bonus (Su): When a medium channels a spirit, he gains a bonus on certain checks and to certain statistics, depending on the spirit. A 1st-level medium’s spirit bonus is +1; it increases by 1 at 4th level and every 4 levels thereafter.

Spirit Surge (Su): After failing a d20 roll that was modified by his spirit bonus, a medium can allow his spirit to gain 1 additional point of influence over him in order to add 1d6 to the check’s result without taking an action. This can cause the check to succeed instead of fail. The medium must be conscious and aware to use this ability, and he can use this ability at most once per round. At 10th level, the medium’s spirit surge die increases to 1d8, and at 20th level it increases to 1d10.

Reanimated Medium

Channel Self (Su): A reanimated medium is essentially a bodiless spirit using influence to possess his own spiritless body. “The reanimated medium” refers to this spirit. Unlike a normal medium, a reanimated medium becomes more powerful the more influence it has over its body. Each day, the reanimated medium can perform a seance at a location as normal to focus on one of his potential future legends. He channels that legendary potential as strongly as possible into his body. The spirit gains 3 points of influence over his body, to a maximum of 6 points. Since he is his own possessing spirit, he doesn’t lose control at 5 or more points of influence, though he still suffers the legend’s influence penalty as normal at 3 or more points of influence. All effects and abilities that normally increase or decrease influence (such as spirit surge and spirit powers) have the opposite effect on a reanimated medium (for instance, propitiation increases influence by 1 point and spirit surge reduces influence by 1 point); this does not apply to the new abilities from the reanimated medium archetype. A reanimated medium can’t choose to channel a weaker spirit to avoid losing influence from using spirit surge. The body of a reanimated medium who reaches 0 points of influence enters a deathlike coma and is helpless for 24 hours, after which the reanimated medium reverts to 1 point of influence if the body is still alive, but can’t perform a seance for another 24 hours.

A character who selects the reanimated medium archetype after 1st level can do so only after dying; at the GM’s discretion, a dead character of another class with an intact body who has earned enough experience points to level up can take a level in medium and gain the reanimated medium archetype, and a dead medium might be able to gain this archetype. In any case, being revived from gaining the reanimated medium archetype does not impart any negative levels or other ill effects.

This ability alters spirit.

Ability Scores

Strength: 14
Constitution: 16
Dexterity: 14
Intelligence: 14
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 16

Spells Known

Knacks (0 Level)
* Stabilize
* Bleed

Spell slots

None Yet!

Skills

(4+INT mod.) 6 per level
*class skill (+3 bonus)
* Acrobatics 1*
* Spellcraft 1*
* Diplomacy 1*
* Bluff 1*
* Intimidate 1*
* Knowledge (planes) 1*

Feats

From Character Level
* Power Attack
From Fighter Bonus Feats
* Combat Vigor

Combat Stats

Initiative: +2

Base Attack Bonus: +1
Melee: +3
Ranged: +3

Fortitude Save: +4
Reflex Save: +2
Will Save: +2

Armor Class: 12
Touch Armor Class: 12
Combat Maneuver Defense: 14
Hit Points: 13
Hit Dice: 1d10

Equipment and Possessions

Burglar’s Outfit

I’ll add the extra feat once you approve this character.
This character has not been submitted correctly.  Please delete or modify the submission in accordance with the conventions described in the first post of this thread.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

firepyre

Salvador
KAYAL Gunslinger/Ninja, 10 HP, AC 14, Character Sheet.
A right royal bastard in every sense of the term

Brief History: Hailing from an entirely different plane altogether, Salvador is one of the fetchling overlord's exiled bastards. Jailed for grievously offending a certain powerful nobleman. Repeatedly. And that thing with his daughter...

Kinks:  Keeping demihumans as pets, Breaking defiant streaks, Lording it up, Being served, Dubcon.

Non-Con: Likes to be in control. Open to mediating premeditated predations. Unlikely to play the victim.

Changed my race to Fetchling(they call themselves Kayal) to make it a bit more interesting. I envision this guy with kind of a Dornish flair, albeit with guns. History feels far too short...

@GM: Jovial is talking about combining two archetypes for fighter that are incompatible RAW(they replace the same feature), rather than two separate classes. Probably pretty balanced if he's willing to take fighter on both sides for it.

Jovialtraveler

I’ll ditch the Two-handed fighter archetype

Phaia

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 12, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
I’ll ditch the Two-handed fighter archetype

You need to use the correct character sheet hun!!

Phaia

Phaia

NAME OF CHARACTER
RACE Class/Class, ## HP, AC ##, Character Sheet.
Small note of notoriety

Brief History:  This history should not be more than two sentences.

Kinks:  Six or seven things that your character enjoys.

Non-Con:  If your character is female, please inform other players if she is down for non-con either as the perpetrator or victim.  If your character is male, please inform other players whether your character is down for non-con as either as the perpetrator or victim.

Phaia

there is a place for a picture as well so yes we are ALL using that per the GM

Jovialtraveler

Question. How do you get the link to say “Character sheet”?
And how do you limit the size of an image?

1651Leviathan

Jovial, what I'd do is quote one of the existing characters using the template and just copy paste the formatting block from there. Or copy paste the template itself. Point is, if you quote the post, you'll get all the fancy formatting!

Jovialtraveler

Darwishi
Shabti Fighter(Gloomblade)/Medium (Reanimated Medium), 13 HP, AC 12, Character Sheet.
His name means “Saint”. How ironic.

Brief History:  A former knight that fell from grace, and fell hard, then fell in with a group of thugs that got on the wrong side of the law, and he died while trying to take revenge on his pal’s killer. At least, he thinks he died, yet here he is, alive and breathing in prison for assaulting and killing an officer of the law.

Kinks:  Blackmail, Dubious Consent, Love/Hate relationship, Pinning, Body Art (tats, piercings, and scars), athletic partners, gynephile (attracted to feminine traits, but actual gender doesn’t matter too much). A more detailed list

Non-Con:  Down for Non-Con, as both Perpetrator and Victim

Jovialtraveler

Thank you for the tip

PhantomPistoleer

Thanks for helping Jovial out, everyone.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

And if that’s that, I think I’m going to look for that extra feat now, assuming I qualify. You said 8:00 on Monday, right? Not Sunday?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 12, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
And if that’s that, I think I’m going to look for that extra feat now, assuming I qualify. You said 8:00 on Monday, right? Not Sunday?

Yes, you qualify.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snake

Zayne Aldarian
Human Unchained Monk/Sorcerer, 12 HP, AC 16, Character Sheet.
Cucked one too many noblemen...

Brief History: Disowned when sorcerous powers manifested, Zayne was left at a monastary to "find himself" and instead learned how to kick butt. Left when they tried to push religious aspect; got into trouble with odd jobs and found himself enjoying "sticking it to the man." ..by sticking it in the man's wife.

Kinks:  Oral (receiving), Vaginal, milfs, aristocratic women/nobility, Dub-con, Non-con, Impregnation, Exhibitionism

Non-Con: Down for it as the perpetrator; will not be victim.

Autocad

Medusa
Human White-Haired Witch / Unchained Monk, 12 HP, AC 13, Character Sheet.
Dreadlocked warlock in the streets; gets 'em rock hard in the sheets.

Brief History: A street orphan who struck a dubious deal with an even more suspicious speaking snake. Was too flashy with her newfound powers and imprisoned on account of witchcraft.

Kinks: Tentacles, bondage, large insertions, multiple penetration, choking, orgasm control / multiple orgasms (both giving and receiving for all of them)

Non-Con: Both non-con perpetrator and victim.

Madam Striga

Loving the art used by the two newcomers! <3

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snake

So I can just toss the char into the proper thread?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Snake on August 12, 2018, 11:09:52 PM
So I can just toss the char into the proper thread?

Yup!  Sorry, my GM-ing style is super laissez-faire.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snake

Alright! Will do so when I'm on my laptop next. Thanks to my bloodline power I'm likely the most satiated in terms of hunger mini vampire!

LtFox

So, since this is open for new players, and it's just started, jumping in shouldn't be a problem if I understood correctly.

Looking over the races, Ifrit is only 6 points, so should qualify without problems.

My character, a magus/swashbucker, is ready to go, do I drop the post straight into the character thread or here first?
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: LtFox on August 14, 2018, 01:57:19 PM
So, since this is open for new players, and it's just started, jumping in shouldn't be a problem if I understood correctly.

Looking over the races, Ifrit is only 6 points, so should qualify without problems.

My character, a magus/swashbucker, is ready to go, do I drop the post straight into the character thread or here first?

I don’t have a standing rule really.

I like for there to be activity on this thread so as to advertise the game.  Generally, you can post the sheet here AND there at the same time.  Or you can just post in the character sheet thread.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

LtFox

Here we go then... I'll also hop over to the character thread with this.  Is it okay to put up a post in the IC thread, or wait for a GM introduction, since the game has started?

Ahji Firestarter
Ifrit Swashbuckler / Eldritch Scion Magus, 12 HP, AC 15, Character Sheet.
Surely they didn't need the church that much, it made such a nice bonfire with all the screaming people.

Brief History:  A pyromaniac from a young age, Ahji graduated to bigger and bigger fires.  Eventually, he learned to enjoy the screaming of people on fire, too.

Kinks:  Heat play, from candle wax to hot metal.  Bondage, oral, rough sex, force, pain, impregnation.

Non-Con:  Can do non-con either way.  Preference is as perpetrator, but can take it too.  Usually accompanied by bondage.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

PhantomPistoleer

Please feel free to jump in the IC.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chanticleer

Lissbet
Human Antipaladin (Dread Vanguard/Tyrant)/Spiritualist (Fractured Mind/Phantom Blade), 11 HP, AC 10, Character Sheet.
Ex-death cultist, maybe? Crazy. Stick your dick in the crazy at your own risk. Likes pain and chain.

Brief History: Lizzy has been in this pit for four years, and survived by letting the abuse just roll off her…Or enjoying it; seems to like being beaten, but doesn’t react much to sexual attention...Or any attention. Freaky. Word is she was rounded up with a bunch of death-cultists, and when she came in she had enough metal in her face and body to make a decent suit of armor. That’s all gone now, and somehow she manages to wear the scars quite prettily. Freaky eyes. Occasional prison tattoo artist, but don't ask how clean the needle is.

Kinks: Sadist. Masochist. Seems to have no interest in sex if pain isn’t involved somehow.

Non-Con: Non-con perp and victim.
My current O/os (need work)

Chulanowa

I plan to have my mesmerist/summoner up tonight, assuming it stays that combo in my head for the next eight hours  :-)

Chanticleer

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 16, 2018, 01:50:33 PM
I plan to have my mesmerist/summoner up tonight, assuming it stays that combo in my head for the next eight hours  :-)

Hey Chula!

Neat, our characters can talk about dead things together. :)

Snake

Just for lulz I.  Working up a 2ndary character just in case shit goes sideways

Chanticleer

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Just for lulz I.  Working up a 2ndary character just in case shit goes sideways

What is this "in case" you speak of?

Snake

....really? I meant a backup in the event something happens since we have 0 healers.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
....really? I meant a backup in the event something happens since we have 0 healers.

It was more a joke that it was inevitable.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

The group could use a couple of healsluts.   ???
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chanticleer

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 16, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

We should make capturing and enslaving some a priority.

Phaia

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 16, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

You guys do know witches have cure lights on their spell list as well as a healing hex...

Snake

But DO THEY? as in currently available?

firepyre

Who cares. Chain her up quick! Don't let her get away!

Phaia

Quote from: Snake on August 16, 2018, 04:50:26 PM
But DO THEY? as in currently available?

The witches have no familiar which are their spell books so no spells...yet
and as yet Faerl has not taken the healing hex...

also note even though there are 2 witches only one of us can get hexes...the white haired one gave up all hexes for that witchy type

Quote from: firepyre on August 16, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
Who cares. Chain her up quick! Don't let her get away!

Now you are just teasing!!

Chanticleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 16, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

The witches have no familiar which are their spell books so no spells...yet
and as yet Faerl has not taken the healing hex...

also note even though there are 2 witches only one of us can get hexes...the white haired one gave up all hexes for that witchy type

Maybe if we chain her up and dye her hair...?

Phaia

Quote from: Chanticleer on August 16, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
Maybe if we chain her up and dye her hair...?

The dang hair would slap you silly trying it!! and even if you succeed she would just be a different color hair white haired witch and still no hexes!!

Waldham

Oboro
Human Fighter Venom Blade Martial Master Mutagen Warrior /Rogue Phantom Thief Rotdrinker, 13 HP, AC 12, Character Sheet.
You want to spit on me, be careful ! Or it's me that you spit on you, you risked to be blind by my semen !

Brief History:  Oboro has nagaji blood in her veins. She left her boring village and began a criminal carreer to finish in the jail because her accomplices denounced her. When she will find them, they will pay a high price for this decision.

Kinks:  She likes all physical characters except obese and overweight. She prefers female and hermaphrodite partners. She can copulate with all races and species if she attracted by the partner. She likes knotting cock, large and small breasts, big and multiple penises, tentacles. She likes anal and vaginal sex, the bondage, domination, multiple partners, oral sex, sex toys.

Non-Con:  non-con as the perpetrator (hermaphrodite)

Chulanowa

All these sexually adventurous characters with garbage will saves! Oh, this will indeed be a delight.

Waldham

I attempt my luck again because on the Emerald Spire, my character didn't play.

Phaia

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 16, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
All these sexually adventurous characters with garbage will saves! Oh, this will indeed be a delight.

Yea I noticed that as well!
Wisdom is never a good dump stat!

Chulanowa

Tym Hellebore
Changeling (Callow May; Goblin father) Mesmerist/Twinned Summoner, 9 HP, AC 14, Character Sheet.
She might be in solitary, but she can still make friends...

Brief History:  Larceny. Conspiracy. Deception. Impersonation of a Church Official. Corrupting the youth. Inspiring lewd acts. Public disturbance. Littering. The list of charges brought against Tym was a litany of petty things, but all added up, it's a hundred and twelve years behind bars. Every one of them earned, and then some; Tym has little care or concern for others, after all, they've shown little for her. She takes what she can get while she can take it, and leaves the other person feeling blessed by the loss. The tricky part is, with her skills, she didn't have to end up in prison... maybe there's a reason. Due to her abilities and the security risks they pose, she's been kept separate from others, with a soporific drug added to her meals.

Kinks:  Controlling others; Getting her "twin" in on the fun; size difference; receiving creampies; being worshiped; exotic and revealing clothing; exhibitionism;

Non-Con:  She's very much willing to be the dominant partner in non/dubcon, though usually not in an "overpowering" fashion. She may on occasion deign to pretend to be the "victim," but the last prisoner who made an earnest attempt at this ended up blind, his cock up his pwn ass, raving about what a wonderful time he had.

Eidolon
Tym's eidolon looks exactly like her; If anything it seems maybe slightly more shifty. When active, both her and her Eidolon have a sigil; a spiralling spark of bright violet flame just above their brows.

Small Biped (Twinned)
30'
HD: 1d10
BAB:/b] +1
AC: 15
Saves: Fort +2 | Will +2 | Ref +2
Skills:Disguise +12 (+20 to disguise as master), Disable Device +6, Perception +7, Stealth +10
Str: 12 | Dex: 14 | Con: 11 | Int: 7 | Wis: 10 | Cha: 11
Evolutions: Limbs (Arms, Legs) | Claws (1d3) | Weapon Training  | Skilled (Disguise) | Climb
Feat: Skill Focus: Perception
Attacks: Claws x2 +3, 1d3+1.
Special:[/b[ Darkvision, Link, Share Spells

Jovialtraveler

Ooh nice.
Also, have you heard of Incase, and their obsession with shortstacks?

Bibliophilia

He's very familiar with InCase.  -nodnod.-

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Waldham on August 16, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
I attempt my luck again because on the Emerald Spire, my character didn't play.

I hope you are not waiting for approval.  Every character is auto-admitted.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Hey all --

Characters are now level 2, acquired max HP per level, and have 1,500gp-worth of items.

The first post of this thread has been updated.

Our game is pretty full, but we could always use more villains.  Feel free to come or go.

Phantom.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O