Fairy Tail Group RP (Discord)

Started by Deepsilver, May 24, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepsilver

Looking for rp partners who are willing to do a group rp based on the anime Fairy Tail. This would be done on Discord and below I have a list of some pre-made plots which could be played out.

If you have your own ideas then feel free to share!

Rules:

I. No godmodding or character control.

II. Accepts eachother kinks and decicions.

III. Romance between characters are allowed. However, OC's may not be related to a Canons history by means for example that your character was a slave at the Tower of Heaven during Erza's childhood.

IV.  You may choose up to two Canons (maybe more depending on how big the group is) and any gender can be played.

Participants

1. thebluedragon

Characters for claiming

Note: You are allowed to pick characters who are not in this list as long as the they are 18+

Guys:

Natsu
Gray
Laxus
Leo
Gajeel

Girls:

Erza 
Lucy
Juvia
Mirajane
Yukino
Kagura

Plots:

Here I will post some plots which we could be tried for group RP. If you have a plot on your own though then feel free to share!

Fairy Tail Brothel

My idea for the plot was a simple change to the Fairy Tail guild; it would also be a type of brothel as well as a mage guild, this service isn't well known, and can only be accessed by asking Mira at the bar a code-phrase, but when the phrase has been asked, the girls would become available for 'business'. The customer (me) can ask for three things when asking for one of the girls; a 'Simple service' (Which is the customer gets to cum once, then they're done), A 'Full Day' (It's exactly like it sounds like, the customer gets the girl, or girls, that he chose for an entire day.), or finally; 'Mission'. (Accompanying the girl of your choosing on a mission, where the customer is able to make them do kinky and slutty things as they travel, or even in the mission itself.)

Grand Magic (Sex) Games

Each year, the guilds of Fiore will compete against eachother into a serie of games for which they will fight for the title "Strongest guild of Fiore. Now the idea for this plot is that the main theme will be sex so all guilds will be involved into series of sex games. What these sex games are, we can think of that together, but imagine thinks as escaping a magic dungeon and try not to be fucked by monsters or a game in which two partners need to find eachother and the first couple who cums wins. Just samples, but you do get the point.