The Brothel (L,B,G,T Welcome!)(recruitment open)

Started by Levi, January 31, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Once upon a time there was a sweet and innocent writer (that's me)

(no this isn't actually me, me but you get the idea)
One fateful day she decided to try and run an fairytail based rp and through that met a quick witted, dirty minded but charming writer. That writer introduced her to some art work that I have come to love!
One of the images by this artist has set my mind alight.....

So for this Rp I would like to use images from the artist Scott Campbell and in particular his Fairy Tale Fantasy images
https://j-scott-campbell.deviantart.com/gallery/26565897/Fairy-Tale-Fantasies-calendar as you can see from his work there are many fabulous characters to choose from.
To be clear if you wish to make a futa charter or male character you may use other images for your characters.

So my idea is this. My character (to be decided) runs a brothel where any persons with money to burn and a spare hour or few can come and enjoy the entertainment provided. However the "services" provided are not simply of the pleasurable kind. You character can have other talents to offer i.e. cat burglar or bookie.

This will be a highly smut based game and will be posted in the extreme/ bondage section on e! The only thing I ask of any writers interested is unless strictly agreed by both parties interested and myself I would prefer no non-consentual.

I leave you with the image that started the ball rolling and if that doesn't catch your eye, I don't know what will!

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Foxy DeVille

So would people be playing the characters represented in the images or characters inspired by the images? Would they have special powers? What's the general setting? Modern? In the past?

Aaaand dibs on this one...

ff

*Preening* well thank you Levi that is the highest of praise, and I am def joining this one. Levi and I have fairy-tale-RP'ed before and it was always a very good time. Campbell's artwork is fantastic and I don't ever not use it for my fairy tale characters

I've been wanting to roleplay Alice for a long time so this looks like the perfect chance

EDIT: hmm what's all that white stuff on the toadstool in this image? Probably just the mushroom or yummy vanilla cake frosting  ::)

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Levi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 31, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
So would people be playing the characters represented in the images or characters inspired by the images? Would they have special powers? What's the general setting? Modern? In the past?

Aaaand dibs on this one...

I think a bit of both, if you want to use the classic portrayal of your chosen image them by all means, but if you want to play more on what the artist has rendered then you can as well. Special powers I think would be dependent on character. Now jasmine could totally have special powers. Perhaps shape shifting into a tiger or the ability to use a tigers power/strength as her own for example.

As to setting I'm thinking this place is like a worm hole between worlds, anything/anyone is welcome so futurestic-ish?!

Quote from: ff on January 31, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
*Preening* well thank you Levi that is the highest of praise, and I am def joining this one. Levi and I have fairy-tale-RP'ed before and it was always a very good time. Campbell's artwork is fantastic and I don't ever not use it for my fairy tale characters

You are more then welcome my lovely.

Quote from: Crash on January 31, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
Dibs on Rapunzel
Hey there crash!

Eobelle

Hexed

Awww. No love for Cinderella?

or Goldielocks?

Crash

I was contemplating Goldilocks but all that hair on Rapunzel.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Hexed

ff

Think of the bondage possibilities with that hair

Crash

Quote from: ff on January 31, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
Think of the bondage possibilities with that hair

Yeah I kind of was.  ::)

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Levi on January 31, 2018, 04:20:56 PM
I think a bit of both, if you want to use the classic portrayal of your chosen image them by all means, but if you want to play more on what the artist has rendered then you can as well. Special powers I think would be dependent on character. Now jasmine could totally have special powers. Perhaps shape shifting into a tiger or the ability to use a tigers power/strength as her own for example.

As to setting I'm thinking this place is like a worm hole between worlds, anything/anyone is welcome so futurestic-ish?!

Groovy. I'll probably mix some elements together, like keeping the name Jasmine since it's way easier to spell that the princess's name in the original story. But the genie will be more traditional, no "three wishes" schtick and not much personality. I'm thinking Jasmine is married to Aladdin but feels manipulated by him and feels like he's more into wealth than he is her. He frequently goes of treasure hunting and leaves her behind. So she takes off to the brothel on a magic carpet with his lamp, since Aladdin finds it easier just to use the genie in his ring. She pretends to be a sex slave imprisoned there because she's kinky like that. The genie hangs around hidden to make sure things don't get too crazy and add a little magic to the festivities if needed.

Eobelle

I could be interested in either cinderella or goldilocks.  "The tied up and surrounded by pirates" theme worked for me with Wendy, but cinderella's "slave who goes to the ball then has dissolving clothes" is also a great theme for me, as is "girl gangfucked by three bears". 

Hexed

o.o You know I never thought of Cinderella or Goldilocks that way. Slavery and dissolving clothing sounds almost as fun as gangbangs. :)

Eobelle

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
o.o You know I never thought of Cinderella or Goldilocks that way. Slavery and dissolving clothing sounds almost as fun as gangbangs. :)
Now that I think about it, I think I like Cinderella instead of Wendy.  Would that swap be ok?

Hexed

^^

Had an idea huh?

Goldie's got freckles so that's a clear win in my favour. Even if no clue how to wrap the 'legend'. Seriously. All i recall is she sleeps in three beds, eats out of three bowls and gets caught by three bears.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
^^

Had an idea huh?

Goldie's got freckles so that's a clear win in my favour. Even if no clue how to wrap the 'legend'. Seriously. All i recall is she sleeps in three beds, eats out of three bowls and gets caught by three bears.

Maybe she's also a thief. Goldie's got a knack for B&E.

Eobelle

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 31, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
Maybe she's also a thief. Goldie's got a knack for B&E.
And she's a critic, known for her discerning taste.

Levi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 31, 2018, 09:05:11 PM
Groovy. I'll probably mix some elements together, like keeping the name Jasmine since it's way easier to spell that the princess's name in the original story. But the genie will be more traditional, no "three wishes" schtick and not much personality. I'm thinking Jasmine is married to Aladdin but feels manipulated by him and feels like he's more into wealth than he is her. He frequently goes of treasure hunting and leaves her behind. So she takes off to the brothel on a magic carpet with his lamp, since Aladdin finds it easier just to use the genie in his ring. She pretends to be a sex slave imprisoned there because she's kinky like that. The genie hangs around hidden to make sure things don't get too crazy and add a little magic to the festivities if needed.

Yeah that sounds like the begining of a great character!

Quote from: Eobelle on January 31, 2018, 10:18:05 PM
Now that I think about it, I think I like Cinderella instead of Wendy.  Would that swap be ok?

Of course! If your up to it you can play both ^-^

Levi

I think I'll be using

Thanks everyone for the interest I'll get up charcter sheet info later on today  O:)  >:)

Idej

I have an idea for Ariel

In exchange for being having legs she has to serve in the Brothel whenever she is called upon regardless of what she is doing.

Levi

Quote from: Idej on February 01, 2018, 01:12:24 AM
I have an idea for Ariel

In exchange for being having legs she has to serve in the Brothel whenever she is called upon regardless of what she is doing.

Oh ho! *Chuckle* I forsee some fun times ahead for her!

Peanuts

Soo uhh, if everyone here is playing the brothel inhabitants, who's going to play the patrons? :p Do we have to play girls? Maybe Peter Pan got tired of Neverland ;) Or he decided to try and get Wendy back after she left him, hehe
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.

AndyZ

Keeping an eye on this.  I'll probably make a patron.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Levi

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 02:21:55 AM
Soo uhh, if everyone here is playing the brothel inhabitants, who's going to play the patrons? :p Do we have to play girls? Maybe Peter Pan got tired of Neverland ;) Or he decided to try and get Wendy back after she left him, hehe

You are very welcome to make a patron, no you don't have to play a girl!!!

I have a few NPC males in mind already. :)