Zettai Ryouiki & the Temple of Tentacles: The Reboot (Pathfinder, recruiting)

Started by Autocad, October 01, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneReinard

I think I am probably going to end up watching from the sidelines instead of putting something forward. I'm just still too horrified at the prospect of making another 12th level character. I'm too traumatized by running my high level Pathfinder games in person clearly.

...alas, the Tian Xia wizard would have fit perfectly, in a way.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Re Z L

Quote from: Autocad on January 07, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
@Re Z L: Looks good!

@Hexed: I prefer the second one too.

Regarding working your characters into the party, here are a couple ideas:
1) Your character lost to tentacles before and has been ravished up until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.
2) Your character triggered some trap and was put into stasis (petrification, time stop, etc.) until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.

Either of those scenarios suits me, option 1 probably seems more likely though  ;D

Quote from: AnneReinard on January 07, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
I think I am probably going to end up watching from the sidelines instead of putting something forward. I'm just still too horrified at the prospect of making another 12th level character. I'm too traumatized by running my high level Pathfinder games in person clearly.

...alas, the Tian Xia wizard would have fit perfectly, in a way.

Aw, no wizard for us  :(

Hopefully the game will be entertaining enough to watch  ;D
A&A

AnneReinard

Don't you make me feel guilty now!

...I mean, I could make a character. There are guides to make it easier on my sanity. And if I just settle on a class, that halves my inner ditz of indecision's problem.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Re Z L

Quote from: AnneReinard on January 07, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
Don't you make me feel guilty now!

...I mean, I could make a character. There are guides to make it easier on my sanity. And if I just settle on a class, that halves my inner ditz of indecision's problem.

Well, maybe if I roped you into it that would make things easier for you  ;)
A&A

Hexed

out of town work is tiring. But I did read through stuff on my phone!

Now that I'm back home going to work on putting together a hexcrafter staff magus

bit of magic, bit of combat, with some utility stuff... I hope. O.o

Re Z L

A&A

Chulanowa

Steir

Quote from: Kathyan on January 08, 2018, 12:05:02 AM
A couple of tentative pictures and I was thinking on building a whip fighter

*delurks*

I'm just saying Grandblue Fantasy has some nice pictures.

:3c

*lurks*

AnneReinard

While speaking of ropes is certainly tempting to me...

I think with multiple other people already interested and more eager to go through the effort of digging through Pathfinder books, I'm going to just slink to the sideline and spy. What could go wrong with that many tentacles?
Ons and Offs

Ershin

What's this about absolute territory? Oh my, how did I miss that this was open again?
Is there a deadline for submissions or will this be closed when you get the two you need?

DomJoe

GunmetalDreamer

Oh, hey, I was sure this would be snapped up before I had the time to properly build a character.

It seems to be a bit contentious, so I’ll ask before I get too deep in.  Would you be alright with a revolver wielding Gunslinger?  I was thinking of using the youngest daughter of a minor Lord whose family has a strong military tradition; something to this effect:

(Being a class that can eschew armor is handy for a scenario like this :P  Took a while to find some good zettai ryouiki I could pair with a Gunslinger’s Coat though)

If gunpowder is a no-sell, I suppose I’ll have to dig for images and see if I find an Elven Paladin or a good Witch first … still, I’ve been meaning to check “playing a Gunslinger” off my bucket list for years now.

Snake

GunmetalDreamer

Alas, Bolt Ace is incompatible with Gun Twirling, so I can't go full Revolver Ocelot with it :P

Still, good suggestion, I'd forgotten Bolt Ace was a thing.

ShadowFox89

Is this still looking for more? I still have most of my magus sheet....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

rikka

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 13, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
Is this still looking for more? I still have most of my magus sheet....

Dang.  I was planning to submit a Magus character, too.  Guess I'll leave you with the honors.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Re Z L

Magus was what I was thinking about to get into Arcane Archer, there's an Eldritch Archer archetype that's actually pretty good, makes it pretty easy to get into Arcane Archer too, though you only really need about 2 levels of it
A&A

Re Z L

A&A

GunmetalDreamer

I need a yay or nay from Autocad before I can really get in gear.  I'm just kinda cooling my heels in the meanwhile figuring out ways to spend my gear budget.  It's been a while since I last did the character gen shopping spree.

I suppose even after I get my answer I might need to ask if reducing the reloading to a non-action with Bolt Ace means I no longer need the free hand to reload.  It's not a huge deal if I can't, I just want to know if I can pull a Linkle that way (third-arm hax and using a Glove of Storing to draw and holster one as a Free Action is just a step further than I'm willing to go for dual wielding ;P )

Re Z L

A&A