Cuckold interest check (FxMM) Bondage Dubcon

Started by DonnaSalmer, May 30, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonnaSalmer

IM looking for two possibly more males to play a plot where MC is talked into going to a swing club by my husband. He tells me that we can just check it out and have a few drinks before deciding if we want to participate.  After a short time there, a beautiful dominatrix dressed woman approches us and asks me if she can take my husband to the bondage room and play with him.  I heaitate, but agree to it since he wanted to go there in the first place.

The woman takes me with them and I watch her bind him on a bondage cross and gag him. I stand there with mixed feelings as she gets him aroused. Then she suggestes I let her bind me on another piece of furnature across the room and have a little fun myself.  A little jealous I agree to it.

The swing club has a no means no policy that Im told about by my husband and when we checked in.  The only thing they forgot to mention is that once you let them gag you, all bets are off as that means you consent to anything. Especially since you can't protest or say no with the gag in your mouth.

I you are interested, PM me and we can discuss details and let you choose from my inspirational characters list.  On we get the story going we may add others.