Digimon (dark apocalypse type survival game) Interest check

Started by Orochimaru, May 26, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Orochimaru on May 28, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
I need to think abot this, but with a ew people I am already changing some rules established in the anime to suit our needs. While trying to totally not brea the shit out of this.

Take your time. That's the sole problem I'm having. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

OyabunKobold

So quick question as I work on this...

My girl if she has the keycode of lust (or will have the key code of lust) needs to have the crest of purity correct thats kind of the issue here?

cause if so then mayhaps when the Keycode is attained and she becomes one of the Digimon lords (if im following the line of thinking here) then afterwards maybe Drow's girl could find the Crest left behind either abandoned or having rejected the woman who isnt pure?

just something bouncing around in my head I dont want to make things more difficult than they need to be >.<

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

pdragon

Wouldn't the obvious answer just be to A. Say she doesn't need the crest and let her digivolve normally or B. use a different digimon since that crest/sin is already taken?
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Drowdeviant

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 28, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
So quick question as I work on this...

My girl if she has the keycode of lust (or will have the key code of lust) needs to have the crest of purity correct thats kind of the issue here?

cause if so then mayhaps when the Keycode is attained and she becomes one of the Digimon lords (if im following the line of thinking here) then afterwards maybe Drow's girl could find the Crest left behind either abandoned or having rejected the woman who isnt pure?

just something bouncing around in my head I dont want to make things more difficult than they need to be >.<

Exactly the problem oya. Your gal needs the crest to unlock the keycode for use on her salamon, my gal needs it to let her lalamon get the ability to digivolve to rosemon. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Orochimaru

Gardsorm

Well, here's an attempt at a sheet. Lemme know if anything needs changing!

Profile/Character Bio

~Human~
Name: Raymond Rockwell
Appearance:

Light pink hair, may occasionally don contacts to change his eye color, tends to favor beanies as headwear.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 153lbs~
Crest: Friendship
Personality: Outwardly, Raymond comes off as a decently friendly individual. Hardworking, diligent, and committed to what he aspires to do he's often the kind of person others in his division request to work with as he can pick up the slack if things seem to lag behind. He doesn't usually fuss too much, since it's just as much his job on the line as it is others. When he's not working, he usually relaxes with simple games or television.

In truth, Raymond wishes he could be doing anything else but what he does, but it's good money he can easily make compared to anything else he could do. He does not enjoy interacting with other people for extended periods of time as years of being asked to help others and have them take advantage of his capability have left him expecting anyone he meets to just be after him for work-based value and nothing else. If irritated enough, he often takes the information of people he doesn't like and sells it out to others online to use at their leisure.
Background: For Raymond, life never really became easy for him, from his youth all the way up to present. The only son of a low middle-class family, he long since learned that he could not have the same things others could have without putting out greater effort than they did. If nothing else, school was probably the easiest and least competitive time of his life as his efforts were duly rewarded there (even if others used him to help themselves along), but this is not so in present time for him. A low-level programmer working for a modest corporation, he once again finds himself putting out greater degrees of work to make ends meet where others simply coast by on their wealth or prestige.

Though aware this generalization does not apply to everyone, he often cannot help but feel like others possessions and prestige more rightfully belong to him than them, be it a position he wanted at his workplace, or an object he was unable to buy in time. As a result, despite his amicable demeanor at present, he cannot bring himself to truly like or enjoy the company of others around him as he assumes the worst of them. To him, everyone is either just trying to befriend him for their own ends, or an obstacle in the way of him attaining what he wants. Due to this, he does not truly have any friends, and only has acquaintances at best.

Lately while at work, he's found himself interacting with a mysterious entity over E-Mail, speaking in broken code for him truly decipher messages of, almost as if it were a game. Thus far it has helped to break up the monotony of his current life, but is far from prepared for what it truly means, for him and others.

~Digimon~

Name: Arkadimon
Appearance:

Digivolutions: Arkadimon [Baby] -> Arkadimon [Child] -> Arkadimon [Adult] -> Arkadimon [Perfect] -> Arkadimon [Ultimate] (Biomerge) -> Arkadimon [Ultra/Super Ultimate] (Burst Mode)
Personality: An oddly silent Digimon, he seems incapable of words and merely replies with chitters and clicks along with gestures of his head or arms. The further his evolutions go, the more capable of speech he may become capable of, until Mega/Ultimate level. Due to his silent nature, he finds it quite easy to stalk others... Or be mistaken for stalking when simply traveling.

pdragon

~Human~
Name: Delilah Frank
Appearance:
Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt NSFW Alt NSFW
Height: 5'5
Weight: 126lbs
Crest: Knowledge

Personality: Delilah is an odd ball for sure, the kind of person most would describe as "disturbed" or "creepy" or just plain weird. Not exactly a social butterfly, Delilah is used to keeping to herself most of the time, and as such can be a bit jarring to interact with, either closing herself off and being quiet or conversely being way to blunt and not properly filtering herself from saying something strange or unintentionally hurtful. However once someone's acclimated to her odd demeanor it becomes clear that she's not actually as morose as her appearance suggests, and is actually quite laid back, even funny, if in a sarcastic, morbid kind of way. Also she's surprisingly knowledgeable and well read, being able to reference a wealth of information about seemingly random topics (an encyclopedia born from days of random wiki-diving and binging documentaries). And while she's not great at verbal communication, she has an odd knack of connecting to others in more indirect ways, often making more poignant statements without words than with.

Background: Delilah is a girl who, by all means, should have probably achieved a lot more in her life than she has. Her parents both came from well off, upper-middle class backgrounds, and as such she never wanted for much growing up. Her neighborhood was full of other kids, many of whom made constant attempts to befriend her, and she had been naturally gifted at school work from a young age, always maintaining very good grades. Unfortunately Delilah was cursed with an almost crippling lack of ambition, so despite all of these advantages she never really took...well, advantage of them. She never much cared to make friends with other kids, and when she did she was always the most quiet and least engaged of the group. She did well in classes but never really took pride it in or attempted to expand herself beyond the bare minimum required of her. During most of early highschool she drifted into a sort of gothic/emo phase, but in the end she didn't even have the enthusiasm to rebel all that much, it didn't help that she didn't exactly have a terrible life to rebel against in the first place.

After graduating high school she applied to a few different colleges, but due to her lack of social skills and noncommittal nature she bombed pretty much every interview. And while her grades were good they weren't exactly top of the class, and she didn't have any kind of extracurricular achievements to really set her apart. Because of this Delilah has forsaken higher education and continues to live with her parents as a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training), keeping herself mostly shut away in her room all day. In recent months she's started making slow attempts to change things about herself, smart enough to realize that living off of her parents forever isn't exactly viable. One way she's tried to accomplish this has been by gradually teaching herself how to code and program, believing that she could eventually get a passable job that'd allow her to work from home, her eternal sanctuary.

~Digimon~

Name: Keramon
Appearance:
Digivolutions: Chrysalimon (Champion) - Infermon (Ultimate) - Diaboromon (Mega)

Personality: A somewhat "impish" creature, Keramon has a highly curious nature and an equally bold personality to back it up. He may sometimes come off as mischievous or untrustworthy, as well as dangerously reckless at times, and even a straight up trickster quick to pull one over on someone for the sake of a joke. And while all these things are true to an extent, deep down he has a noble spirit, and a willingness to stick up for both himself and others without hesitation. This combined with his quick witted craftiness makes him quite a dangerous opponent despite his initially feeble appearance.

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

OyabunKobold

~Human~
Name: Saria Landbrook

Height: 5'0"
Weight: 135 Lbs
Crest: Purity/Lust
Personality:
       Saria is a rather withdrawn individual. Wanting to keep control of as many things as she can she usually spends her time watching before interacting. Letting very little of herself be known before she deems it necessary the woman coerces and manipulates the conversation away from her and onto other things. If given the chance and her comfort is sufficient she will happily talk about Devils and daemons something the superstitious girl finds interesting to research. Another thing that is quick to get her attention is computers and games as it is her escape from the rigamarole of the real world. She finds it difficult to not know about things going on and will probably eavesdrop on conversations that might even slightly involve her. While in heavy thought the woman has been known to bite her bottom lip a bit and has a penchant for collecting things she finds interesting. Be it a weird key chain or unusual trinket the woman has a drawer full of the stuff she has found. She searches for control in her life and it is the one thing that when she has usually is vain to let it go.

Background:
       Saria is a woman of few words and fewer true friends. Having grown up with a military father, whom was a workaholic, and a enabling mother. She didn't have to work hard for what she got. Learning early on though she had a distaste for her mother's all too kind demeanor. People took advantage of the woman's kindness more than once, be it a family member, whom borrowed money never to pay it back, or someone at the mall overcharging her for a product. This lack of control over her own life slightly angered Saria and made her vow never to become like that in her life. Taking this view into her schooling, she was a rather above average student, getting B's and A's throughout her life and taking a keen interest in computer sciences. During her time in school, she took to running and keeping her body toned, but not muscle built. Due to this outlook she didn't have many friends during school. The girls thought she was odd for not wanting to talk about clothing, hot boys, and the newest fad, while the boys were a bit unnerved by her being just as strong, or stronger, than they were.

A few times a boy was brave enough to try and ask her out on a date, as well as meeting with her family, she would watch how they reacted to her father. If the boy seemed intimidated by the man, they didn't get a second glance, and usually the dinner was the last time the boy saw Saria. This pattern continued as she graduated, and with help from her family, gained entrance to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Going to the school for a Computer Systems Technology degree, she found that the most dangerous thing to the, wave of the future, was hackers. Intrigued and curious, she set herself on down the dark roads of hacking, still keeping up on her studies.

The journeys into hacking lead her to getting a few odd messages that seemed to be addressed just to her. The person, whom she found to only go by the name Renamon, seemed to know a lot about what she was doing. It was kind of eerie, and took a great deal of convincing and checking on her end to be sure someone wasn't pulling a practical joke on her. She also found out that this Renamon person didn't understand the meaning, and use, of jokes. It seemed that the two would eventually need to meet though, as Renamon left her a message in her own special way that they would be meeting soon. It was after that message that Saria was pulled inside her computer.

~Digimon~

Name: Renamon
Digivolutions: Youkomon, Doumon, Kuzuhamon, Kuzuhamon Miko Form,
Alternate line: Youkomon, LadyDevimon, Lillithmon/Laylamon,
Jogress with all the lords: Ogudomon
Personality:
       Renamon is a rather stoic fox. Withdrawn from the world and seeming to find purpose in her life that is distant from others the vixen is a Data hunter. Usually a solo act she found a friend in the form of Saria whom was creating the most unusual hiccups in the digital world. Ever the curious fox the vixen found a way to contact Saria and in turn unbeknownst to herself or Saria linked the two in a fate that is to play out. When left to her own devices the fox hums or mumbles to herself about her views of the digital world or the data around her that she can see. Like Saria she has a penchant for collecting odd data though unlike the woman she finds the intricacies of humor. She is most comfortable sleeping in places that are odd and out of the way places others normally wouldn't look. Like her partner she can be quite manipulative in a conversation though her ultimate goal is unknown to herself she finds her unique sight into the data of the world around her has a role to play.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0