What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWriter

Assassin's Creed 2.  Needs more Lucy and present-day ass-kicking, but Caterina, Teodora and Rosa did help to make up for it.  And Maria.  Seriously spoilt for choice.

Tonalberry

Quote from: Sabby the lil Xmas Leopard on December 13, 2009, 09:49:38 PM
I just love that out of the two expansions, the Biker one shows penis, and the gay one doesn't...

At first I thought you meant promise, not penis.  And you would think that a game that has at least one gay character in it, and is indeed called the Ballad of Gay Tony, it would have at least one shot of a naked guy in it.  Not that I'm complaining, as that's something I can do without.

Inkidu

I'm trying to scrape together some doe for either the GTA IV expansion set or CoD Modern Warfare 2. It's not going so well. I bought a cheap-ass copy of Splinter Cell: Double Agent to get ready for Conviction early next year. I ninja-ed through it very well. Honestly in some ways. The Wii version is better than the 360 version of that game.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

My current To-Order List

Red Faction 3
Hitman Blood Money
Just Cause 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Ninety Nine Nights 2
Dead to Rights: Retribution
Nier
Ironman 2
Lost Planet 2
Skate 3
POP: Forgotton Sands
Alan Wake
Red Dead Redemption
Alpha Protocol
Backbreaker
Crackdown 2
Singularity

Good thing games only cost 12 dollars for me, or I'd never see all of them xD and things like Ironman 2 wouldn't be on the list. I get pretty much every game of even the slightest interest to me :)

Lady Ayame

Dragon age :D

for like... my 4th play though.

I'm a nerd :(

and L4D2 of course :)

Mockingsanity

Just Cause 2. It's the most fun game I've played in aaaages! There's so much stuff to explore due to the huge map.

VictoriaVale

FFXIII & FFX

I've been on XIII for the last few weeks. Almost done, though not too impressed, lol
When i'm finished, i'll probably go back and finish off the Dark Aeons on X. I only started replaying X, as time filler before XIII came out...  XD, but now I just want to go back to X.  :-\

I also knock around on Modern Warfare 2, for some FPS action... although my Live membership ran out a few weeks back... <_<, should probably buy a new one.

BenedictWolfe

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Easily one of my top five favourite games of all time. And I've already finished it three times.

Sabby

Quote from: BenedictWolfe on April 02, 2010, 04:15:31 PM
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Easily one of my top five favourite games of all time. And I've already finished it three times.

Best part? Pissing Le Croix off by being an unprofessional killing machine xD

Geeklet

Naw...
Best part is playing as a Malkavian and getting into an argument with a stop sign.  ;D

As for me, currently working my way through ME2 on Hardcore, debating on if I want to try a third playthrough on Insanity.

Sabby

Playing God of War 2. Never finished it before... and a PS3 is a while off, sadly.

Half Life 2: The Orange Box. The game seems so... plain, now that I've seen SMOD :( Saving for a gaming computer, so I should have this soon!

Half-Life 2 SMOD Tactical

Thats the 'tactical' mod, apparently... don't quite understand it fully, (how the different versions work, I mean...) but I do know that there is a 'sci-fi' version as well :)

Though I hope theres an option to turn down the screen blurring with the FEAR style bullet time.

SMOD Weapons Demonstration

I'm loving the fairy wand...

The few times I've had regular access to a decent gaming pc, I've hated mods. Especially for Half Life 2! Everything seemed so silly and pointless... there was nothing to gain from them aside from an hour or so of ainless mucking around. I wanted to see interesting gameplay tweaks to use with the actual campaign mode :(

Then I saw this, and fell in love <3 all those cool new effects and weapons, ironsights, bullet time, more gore, and you can play it with the ordinary HL2 story mode! This is pretty much one of the main reasons I want a PC now :)

Wolfy

Final Fantasy XIII, Little Big Planet, and Pokemon SoulSilver...with a bit of Halo Multiplayer thrown in.

And that's just disc based games. O_o

Downloaded, I'm playing Megaman 10, Fat Princess, Uno, PAIN, FFVII, FFVIII, Suikoden....and the list just goes on and on. O_o

Novak

just finished ghostbusters.

Sabby

The only thing that kept the final boss from being Satan was his name wasn't Satan xD

I never saw the films, so most of it was lost on me.

Novak

check out the first film  it was great.

PocketFullOfPosies

God Of War III..

Must...

Kill...

Zeuuuuuss..

@.@

Juicy

Xenophile

It's laptop game time, so, it's Civilization4: BtS and Rise of Mankind mods, and right now it's Civilization 2 while waiting for my games to be updated.
Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's

Andyrisner

Assassin Creed and Fall Out 3
  :P fuuuuuuuuuuun!

Brandon

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Been playing the multiplayer off and on all night and finally leveled out all 4 classes and vehicles. Medic is still, by far, my favorite class. Nothing makes me feel more useful then healing and rezzing suicidal or braindead team mates
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Soran

Have been playing old school games just lately...Rome Total war.... still the best in the series imho.... the occasional game of Supreme commander and some Fallout 3 GOTY edition  :-)

Daken331

Just got a new game for my 360. Gears of War 2
"I have absolutely no reason to be here."

Osprey

After a long hard day at work today, COD4 multi-player was my therapy  >:(

But normally, am really liking the The Witcher.

I have also started FFXIII and am just a sliver away from completing Dragon Age Awakenings.

Always have more than one game on the go  ;D

Craz

Quote from: Soran on April 18, 2010, 09:46:26 AM
Have been playing old school games just lately...Rome Total war.... still the best in the series imho.... the occasional game of Supreme commander and some Fallout 3 GOTY edition  :-)

Rome: Total War...ah, how I love this game(currently playing the Green Roman faction. Brutii, IIRC?).

But now I'm playing Modern Warfare 2. Just mastered the SCAR-H. Yay.