The Boundaries (A werewolf RP) - Now Recruiting!

Started by Charlotte Fox, August 28, 2013, 04:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Winterborn on September 26, 2013, 08:49:42 PM
Recommended by: Bloodied Porcelain

Played by: Winterborn

Appearance:

Name: Reese Wallan.

Race: Bitten.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Pack Member: No.

Pack Rank: N/A

Skill set: Street fighting, athletics, survivalism, carjacking.

Character History: Born in Texas, Reese's story began much like any other. A working-class upbringing, a school that didn't teach, parents too wearied to help. So, like so many other young men and boys, he struck out at the system. Smoking, fighting, tagging walls, cutting class, or worse yet, showing up absolutely hammered on cheap liquor. Detention, suspension, expulsion. Grand theft auto, drunk driving, vandalism through a combination of the earlier two. Juvenile hall, youth counseling, threats of jail time. No job for a juvie convict in this economy, no way out, just a downward spiral.

So he ran, out into the scrublands, to the old family acreage that had been foreclosed on a generation ago, never to be reclaimed. Somewhere to be alone, to get away from it all, to scream and rage and howl at the moon. Not that he was the only one howling that night, and the moon was quite full. Thus it was the Reese found himself on the run for his life, the first time it wasn't just to escape a night in lockup or a month in the hall, or a thrashing by some gang or other. Unfortunately for him, wolves run much faster than men over broken ground and through mesquite brush, and he still bears the scars of that encounter; puncture marks on the meat of his shoulder, his calves, his forearms where he had tried to defend himself. Then a fight broke out amongst his assailants, a vicious rip-roaring combat that ended with the pack beating a hasty retreat into the night.

Lucky to be alive, they told him. Coyotes big and mean enough to bring down a man, rare and dangerous, and the diseases they carried... The pack was never found, of course, though the signs of their passing were all around the old family pastures, and in the skin and blood of their victim.

That was when he turned it all around. He hadn't drug himself up a hill through thorns and brambles, bleeding from a dozen bites, to a place where he could call an ambulance, just so he could die from shakes and fever and horrible agony. He hadn't lived through that fresh hell just to lose his mind when the next full moon brought on the change; luckily for him, he'd been out at the land again, waiting for a repeat performance with a borrowed twelve-gauge. No wolves showed themselves... Well, just one. And after all of that, he sure as shit wasn't sticking around here to live out the life of a wild child, then an aging drunkard, then a dead junkie.

He got a few answers along the way, though maybe not the ones he wanted. Just a bunch of fresh-changing youngbloods out for a good time on the full moon, they would tell him later in Oklahoma, shrugging and spitting. Too many teeth, not enough brains, said the old man in Nebraska, sitting on a rocker in the corn. They called it "bad manitou" in Montana, whatever the fuck that was supposed to be. It was werewolves, was what it was, and no two ways about it. But he could handle that, in fact, he could own that. If he had to be a werewolf, he was going to be the biggest, baddest werewolf in North America.

It didn't quite work out that way, of course. It took him two years to wend and work and walk all that way, hitchhiking and stealing his way to the Canadian border. After all that, it took him about five minutes to realize he might as well have just stayed down south for all the difference it made.

Personality: Despite the easy smile and bluff exterior, he's not the easiest man to get along with. For one thing, he looks out for himself first and just about anyone else never; social and sociable he may be, but pack minded? Forget it. He doesn't feel any need to make himself good enough for a pack membership; he's more than good enough, so the pack will have to earn him. Next on the list is that animal fury boiling away just beneath the surface, something he can be rather good at controlling for an exile, except for those frequent times when he just forgets why he wanted to chain himself up in the first place. A unpredictable fighter, a survivor, a backstabbing slime ball, and if you're very lucky, your best friend. Above all, he's a law unto himself, doing whatever he chooses, because he chose to do it.

Wolf Form:

Additional Information: (Anything else you’d like to add that is not listed here)

On’s/Off's: Here.

*squeals and jumps on him*WINTER! I'm so glad you're here! *loves on the sexiness*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Julles

Winterborn, the charcter looks great. Ill get him and Bloodied Porcelains character over to the approved thread soon. :)

Wolfie

Played by:Wolfie

Appearance:

Name: Julius Barker

Race: pure

Sexuality: bisexual, prefers women

Pack Member: yes

Pack Rank: high

Skill set: During the daytime Julius works as a private investigator and lawyer, and is well known for his successes. On occasion he has tampered with evidence to keep the pack safe when the more foolish wolves were involved.

Character History: Julius was always a troublemaker as a child, getting into fights and such. With only his mother being a wolf, he never really fit in, but despite this he was always an excellent student in school. Come time for his first change, he relished the experience. The release from the human skin that had confined his wild soul was ecstasy. Ever since his attitude calmed, and he focused on his studies. The male made it his goal to protect those in his pack, through any means.

By the time he had reached his 30th year, Julius owned his own law business, specializing in cases involving his fellow lycanthrope, though the everyday human would never know that. Pack mate or not, he has aided countless wolves, no matter what the ordeal, with the exception of a result that would put another wolf in harm's way. To this day he has made a name for himself within the pack as one who puts others before himself.

Personality: A calm and caring individual, Julius is a difficult  person to read as far as what he is thinking. His exceedingly calm demeanor betrays his childhood, a time when his emotions ran wild. Nowadays you would never know if he was angry. He believes nothing good can come from showing negative emotions and that a clear head and sound mind can overcome any obstacle.

Wolf Form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Additional Information: He takes pride in his speed and agility.

On’s & Off's: See my RP preferences

Karasu

Quote from: Julles on September 26, 2013, 08:06:54 PM
Awesome!

Were you looking to be part of the pack, or an exile?

Part of the pack, perhaps former Exile.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Julles

Quote from: Karasu on September 26, 2013, 10:09:10 PM
Part of the pack, perhaps former Exile.

Well, the pack as it stands wouldnt want a bitten in the pack. If you were thinking about making him pure, from somewherr else that would be fine, depending on the bio. The pack now wouldnt accept any liabilities, of coarse.

PS - Wolfie, accepted. I'll move him and every other accepted profile over now...

Julles

Mmmk. All currently approved CS's are posted up. :)

Wolfie

Karasu

I'll have my profile up tomorrow afternoon. And yes I did say pure, just from somewhere else.. ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Julles

Deamonbane

I might be interested in playing a pure exile, looking to join the pack?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Julles

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Julles

Either way. People seem to be sticking them here.

AlphaMale

Been browsing this thread quite a bit recently, and can't help but be tempted.

I'm torn between a pure bred male and an exiled male. If either of the spaces are available, which would be more convenient?
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AlphaMale on September 27, 2013, 02:28:01 PM
Been browsing this thread quite a bit recently, and can't help but be tempted.

I'm torn between a pure bred male and an exiled male. If either of the spaces are available, which would be more convenient?

I think they're looking for more exiles than pures atm, and an exile thread is supposed to be going up soon.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

AlphaMale

Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Julles

Yes, she is right. Exiles would be a little more accepting. Though, we wont turn anyone away. Feel free to submit a CS.

And yes... Charlotte had mentioned she woild be starting an exile thread soon. :)

Deamonbane

Played by: Deamonbane

Appearance:
Tall, lean and hardened muscle, relying more on speed and agility than brute strength, although he has plenty of that to go around. Standing around six feet and three inches tall, he isn't any giant or anything, just barely above average height. Hard blue eyes the color of the sky in the winter and dark brown hair, smart contrasts. He likes to look good, keeps in shape and his body is hardened from combat, both in and out of a ring or octagon.

Human

Wolf

Name:
Calvin 'Cal' Daniels

Race: Pure

Sexuality:
Straight

Pack Member:
No

Pack Rank:
N/A

Skill set:
Mixed Martial Artist, Parkourist.

Character History:
Born to a wolf mother and a human father, he took his place a pure wolf a little arrogantly, taking his skill set for granted and gloating over those of what he called lesser lineage. For obvious reasons, he wasn't very well liked among his pack, and when his mother got into a fight with another wolf, ending with her death, he was torn to pieces and got worse over his teenager years. It eventually irritated his pack members to the point where, when he got into a fight with another one and wounded him severely, the pack drove him out violently, leaving him for dead on the outskirts of a town. He was found in human form, naked and severely beaten. He was taken to hospital and after this he took a long and hard thinking session about the error of his ways.

He mellowed out over time, and while that prideful nature wasn't completely expunged, it was tempered with experience and some wisdom over the years. He joined a boxing gym in the Boundaries, becoming one of their personal trainers and staff, and beginning to make something of a living for himself. It wasn't on Easy Street, that was for sure, but he grew used to it, but starting to miss the life in a pack. He changed on a regular basis, going deep into the woods and staying there for the weekends as well as any full moon, making sure that the transition was smooth and flawless. He began practicing Parkour for some time, mainly for some new kind of exercise, liking the agility and fast reflexes that it gave him.

Personality:
While he can still be something of an arrogant asshole, he has changed to be more understanding, more likable, and more controlling of his actions and words, as what happened the last time that he hadn't been controlling of those was deeply etched in his memory. A little vain, trying to keep himself clean, neat and looking good mainly for his own benefit, although also for that of the female population of the town that he lived in. A nice smile, something of an attitude makes him somewhat likable.

On’s:
Found in my Sig

Off’s:
Found in my Sig

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CurvyKitten

Loving all the new characters coming in! And I can't wait to rp with you all. :)

Deamonbane

AlphaMale

Played by: AlphaMale

Appearance: Height; 6'7''. Hair; Dark fluffy locks with a slight curl, with dark stubble across the jaw. Build; Wide shoulders accompanied by a chiselled torso. Eye Colour; Light chocolate, almost amber.

Name: Garrett Locke

Race: Bitten

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pack Member: No

Pack Rank: N/A

Skill set: Cage Fighting

Character History: Prior to his transition at the age of fourteen, Garrett served liquor in the lounge below the brothel where his mother prostituted herself. Having been born into the brothel, he hasn't had the opportunity of experiencing sophisticated living. In a transaction gone wrong between his mother and one of her clients, Garrett could hardly keep himself from interfering. In retaliation for the lost profit, the manager of the sordid business drags Garrett into the streets and incapacitates him with a beating. Only when he begins to stagger to his feet three hours later does the attack occur. The flesh above his left rib cage was savaged by a drunkard stumbling out of the rear end of a bar. The hefty slab of a man slumped unconscious across Garrett's lap, and by the luck of liquor he survived. Not until early morning did he have the strength to roll the thick mass from his body and hobble home, where he was swiftly sent elsewhere. Despite his pleas. He hasn't seen his mother since that evening. It was over the next few months that his temper began to spike. For the sake of release, and to feed himself, he participated in cage fighting in the under belly of the city. After eleven months he drew enough attention to himself that the exiles found him.

Personality: Despite his uncharacteristic temper which accompanied the change, Garrett remains somewhat uncertain of himself. Unaccustomed to anything civilised, he is rather like a wary animal. He remains unsure of how to cope with his nature, and keeps to himself as much as possible. He regards himself as a time bomb, and the risk of going off just about terrifies him. Regardless of being the silent type, he feels things very sharply and considering his background one might expect him to be bitter; however, Garrett remains rather tender hearted. There is something almost downtrodden about him at times, which he desperately tries to consolidate with a natural urge to dominate which developed following his change. Being an exile, he is often caught between the human nature which his first fourteen years moulded, and the persistent aggressive, dominant figure of the wolf within him.

On’s: Off’s: Unknown to him. He struggles with his sexuality. His experiences during his childhood have ruined his perception of sexuality. As he keeps to himself so much, his animal is under an awful lot of strain and frustration - both sexually, and socially.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AlphaMale

At your will,
AlphaMale

Wolfie

Getting a lot of characters! Maybe a new pack will form?

Julles

Maybe. Haha. Both approved. Ill move you guys over to the approval thread soon. And the exiles place to play will be up shortly, Im sure. :)