Star Wars: Old Republic (Possible NC: Seeking Dom Male)

Started by Shandragontear, December 09, 2009, 05:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shandragontear

I've been wanting to get back in to an old Star Wars character I made a while back, a young Padawan who's master is killed by a Sith Lord, leaving her emotionally distort and more easily tipped toward the dark side. I have two possible plots for this character, one more romantic and the other a bit darker.

In the first possible plot she'd be taken captive by the Sith Lord. Sensing the dark seeds he'd planted in her by killing her master the Sith Lord tires to convert her fully to the dark side to make her his apprentice.

In the more romantic plot she'd unknowingly fall in love with the Sith's apprentice, her senses too clouded by her masters death to realize what he is.

Here's the profile for my padawan: http://wotfrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=jedi&action=display&thread=14

kingOFcalifornication

Sounds like an interesting plot. The darker one jumps out a bit more at me. I'd love to get into that particular one.

Shandragontear

Awesome, where abouts would you like to start off from? Just after her master's death, just before it? I can play Leona's master till he dies if needed.

kingOFcalifornication

Shandragontear

Works for me, should my character already be taken prisoner by yours or do you want to catch her when she comes hunting him looking for revenge?

Tonalberry

Aw, now this just sucks.  Of course you'd post this an hour after I left for work.  I love the Old Republic era, though for the most part my only experience with it so far is the two KOTOR games, and one comic volume.

kingOFcalifornication

We can probably just start off after you've been taken prisoner.

Shandragontear

Kay kay. I'll get a thread going here in a sec. Got sucked in to helping unpack some boxes, just moved in to this place.

Not sure what what board to put it on. My character's pretty much human, you going with human or an alien race? Also Extreme or just NC?

Shandragontear

Quote from: Tinsel Covered Tonalberry on December 09, 2009, 08:21:47 PM
Aw, now this just sucks.  Of course you'd post this an hour after I left for work.  I love the Old Republic era, though for the most part my only experience with it so far is the two KOTOR games, and one comic volume.

I don't mind doing two Old Republic threads if you'd like to do one as well. ^_^

kingOFcalifornication

I'm going to go with human. Easier to RP. As for everything else, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever you feel is appropriate.

Tonalberry

Quote from: Shandragontear on December 09, 2009, 09:58:57 PM
I don't mind doing two Old Republic threads if you'd like to do one as well. ^_^

Whee!  Though, I wouldn't want you to have to try and do two threads with the same idea.

Shandragontear

Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54960.0

Sorry my opening post is a bit short, couldn't think of exactly where she would, such as on a planet, base or ship.

Quote from: Tinsel Covered Tonalberry on December 09, 2009, 10:09:09 PM
Whee!  Though, I wouldn't want you to have to try and do two threads with the same idea.

We could do the second plot if you'd like Tinsel?

Tonalberry

Shandragontear

Tonalberry

I'm good for either Light or NC, or BON if she'd be more willing for it.  Whatever direction you'd like to see it go is good.

Shandragontear

Are you going to play a human character or an alien?

Tonalberry

Since I don't have much experience with the alien races, I can play a human.  If you wanted something different, I can use Wookiepedia to get the basic info about the different races and try and come up with something.

Shandragontear

I'm good with human, just narrowing down which board to put it in.

Tonalberry

Shandragontear

Tonalberry

Awesome.  I'll get a post up later, after I've gotten a good night's sleep.  It's late, and I need to get to bed.  Night.

Shandragontear