Seeking Romantic Three [MFF Pairing]

Started by Dray, October 27, 2011, 10:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Alright so I am seeking two writing partners to play the female roles, I will be playing the male, who are literate and can comfortably type a few paragraphs per post.  This will not be first come first serve, I will evaluate Ons/Offs and writings styles first.  Send me a PM if you are interested. 

So this role play is going to be a romance based on a love triangle of One Male and Two Females.  This is not one of those role plays where the two females focus all of their undying attention and sexual energy on the male and his penis...no, the females will also love each other equally.  It is a love triangle after all and not just a guy who got lucky and managed to find two girls willing to live and cooperate together in order to please him.  There will be scenes where it is just M/F and one female is left out or there may be scenes that are F/F and the male is left out...especially if one of the writers in this small group is busy and needs to take a small break then the role play will still continue between the other two and the third can jump back in once they can.  It will require communication and collaboration for what may come next.  Granted some of it will be spontaneous though we will need to plan some of it out.

Now as for the three characters, I have not decided yet on how the three of them come together.  Perhaps they could all be friends living together.  Or perhaps the two females are living together and are girlfriends, one has just started dating and brings her boyfriend home and that's how he ends up in the love triangle.  They could just be a group from work, maybe in college, or we could even go as far as incest with two sisters and a brother.  Depends on who is interested and what they prefer.  I am open to ideas and suggestions.

The main thing I want to explore here is having the male impregnate either one or both of the woman and having all of them deal with it as a threesome...as in three individuals in a steady and romantic relationship who all devote their time to each other and the pregnancy(ies).

I'm not all that picky on the personalities or appearances of the woman either, as long as they can fit into this scenario.  Petite, small and cute woman are welcome and so are BBW.

Two Inspirational Pics NSFW:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide