An American Ransom - REDUX! (One kidnapper spot left!)

Started by persephone325, November 12, 2013, 07:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consortium11

Still looking for a kidnapper or two.

Think of the fun you could have!

TeacupTwink

I can take one of them, but I'd either play a gay male ( which I'm playing the only gay male victim anyway... so pointless ) --- or a straight woman and we only have one straight male --- and a female kidnapper who will take his place sexually.  So :B Kind of pointless for me.

persephone325

Anyone want to participate? We can't really do much without any other kidnappers.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Montagne

Hey. I'd be interested. Is this still alive. Because I saw the last post for this was Dec. 2. Also Bisexual, so I could probably play teacuptwinks kidnapper. (Helps how immensely cute his character is!)

persephone325

Quote from: Atlas on January 03, 2014, 10:35:36 AM
Hey. I'd be interested. Is this still alive. Because I saw the last post for this was Dec. 2. Also Bisexual, so I could probably play teacuptwinks kidnapper. (Helps how immensely cute his character is!)

Well, I blame the holidays. lol But please feel free to submit your character! ^^ We'd love to have you!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Google

If there is room for another kidnapper to fill the role of "Jack" then I am more then interested
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

persephone325

Quote from: Google on January 03, 2014, 04:10:19 PM
If there is room for another kidnapper to fill the role of "Jack" then I am more then interested

Go ahead. Please feel free to submit a character. ^^
I don't know.