4 Words In Jail (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, January 14, 2013, 12:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake one

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

jake one

Illuminate

Arrow to the knee... -shakes head somberly-

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Illuminate

jake one

your all such panzies *starts twirling a shiv*

Illuminate

Effectively used on jugulars. -sage nod-

Ligeia

*holds up the vorpal blade* This will work better

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

jake one

i have more too*pulls out a red lightsaber*

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

jake one

umm hello lightsaber wins *cuts through the bars and wall*

Ligeia

*Jabberwocky scares off the guard* Now we can leave

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Illuminate

jake one

Ligeia

*nods* Let's get outta here *Heads to the van outside*

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

jake one

*puts my saber back in my robe*alright you can lead

LilyRoseBlack23

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius