Kimber's ideas from the Volunteer Auction [looking for Males and Females]

Started by Kimbersqk, September 20, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

These are my ideas for the auction. If you did not see it there, here they are. Go to Kimber's Auction Page to bid! As a volunteer writer, i was told i am allowed to bump my stories up once a day.

Going Once... Going Twice... SOLD to Kimber!

Hi there. I’m Kimber. Well, obviously you know that already clicking on my name. Hehe. My o/o's are up to date as much as I can think of. If you don’t know or you question something, just ask. I’m an approachable person to ask questions and I will give you an answer. The 3 things I require to write with somebody is:

*Communication. Communication is key. Talk to me. If you have a problem, don’t understand something, don’t like something or whatever the case may be… Talk to me.

*My personal preference in writing is for my partners to play their own gender identity.

*Check out my O/O's

Below are the 3 stories I am willing to write with willing participants. My goal for this is to have fun writing, work with you to develop the story more so you have an input and to raise money for E. Let the writing begin.

The Twin Twist
[Light human solos] [MxF- searching for Male writer]

This is a typical love triangle story with a twist. Identical female twins live in a nice suburban home. Their parents both work long and hard. Sometimes the parents both have to travel for their work from one side of the country to the other. Many weekends and sometimes a week or two they have only one parent around or they are on their own.

The twins, being high school seniors, are the stars of the basketball team. Basketball is a big part of their lives, but they are still teenage girls too. Danielle has a boyfriend but Daphne does not. Daphne likes Danielle’s boyfriend but tries not to show it because she respects her sister. Then again, Daphne does try to seduce the boyfriend and every once in a while tries to trick him into thinking she is Danielle so Daphne can get some attention too. Danielle and her boyfriend try to include Daphne in everything since she doesn’t have a boyfriend. All three of them have a pretty good relationship.

Daphne likes to play basketball and be outside more than Danielle does. Daphne does like going to the mall though and trying on different clothes and dresses. Despite being a great basketball player and the love for the game, she does like being a "girly girl" too. Danielle is more into being inside reading a book, watching a movie or snuggling up to her boyfriend when she is not at practice with the team or practicing with her sister. They are both star basketball players. Both twins have a love for the game but they also like a few other things as well. If you had to pick one twin who is more into practicing and being outside more often, that would be Daphne.

That is a brief idea of what I would like to be included in this story. Many different things can happen in this story. Daphne seduces the boyfriend somehow. He knows they are twins but sometimes gets a little stuck figuring out who is who.

I will play both girls unless there is a part where you would like to play one of the twins. We can play that by ear if the situation arises.

Camping Trip
[Can be up to Bondage-Heavy. Either MxF or FxF. I will play one of the Female characters.]

This story is in a very rough idea story. This story can go in several different directions. I am trying to leave the decision up for my partner of whatever they want to do and where they wish for this story to go. I do have 2 ideas for this particular story. If you can think of a different way for this story to go, let me know and we can discuss it.

*One idea is where the two characters(Madeline and your character name) have some kind of adventure in the woods while camping. Somehow they go for a nice walk in the woods and then get lost somehow. They then have to figure out how to survive—find their own food, build shelter etc…

*Second idea is where the couple just have a nice pleasant camping trip. Enjoy the sites around, have fun together. There could be some kind of “fun” in the tent or something to the like. They could go on a hiking trail that is around the camp site, find a semi-field area and lay down to look at the stars. Who knows after that... ;) 

I will play the female. This story is open to either a male or a female. I’m not picky on this one. I do request whatever gender you are/identify with, that is the gender you write as a character, please.

Writer’s Choice
[Can be up to Bondage-Heavy] [MxF or FxF. I will play a Female Character (name is Emily)]

Well… There are only a few specifications that I would like to be followed.

*Whatever gender you identify with, that is what type of character you write in the story. I know I have stressed that throughout this whole post. I want to include both male and female writers as an option to write with me.

*Please check out my o/o's. I have recently updated them. There still isn’t a whole lot on there. If you don’t see something just ask. I like a lot of things that just ‘come up’ in a story. Sitting here trying to think of what I like, I’m not too good at that. LOL! What I don’t like, that I have discovered so far, I have written in the offs section.

*I like a plot. Plots are easier, for me, to work with than just a smut story. Plot based with sex/sexual scenes are what I like best. I’m trying to keep a very open mind of what somebody may want to write with me. Bring on the creative ideas.

***I look forward to writing with whomever the lucky winners are. Thank you for giving me this chance to be a part of the auction with you and have a story that will possibly be a long term story we both stay interested in. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!***

Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Kimbersqk

Bump for Sept 21- approved by the Volunteer Auction staff :) Come check it out y'all. Even if ya don't like/are not interested in my stories, there are many different creative ideas offered for the auction.
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Staff Approved bump for Sept 22. Check out the Auction Page if you don't see anything you like from my page... Helping out the auction is helping out E. :)

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Staff approved bump for Sept 24. Come on guys.. Check it out! Check out my ideas and the rest of the auction :) Come on.. you know you want to.. It is for a good cause.

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Staff approved bump- sept 29. the auction is almost over... if you havent made your bid but want to... nows the time! come jump in and join the fun. :)

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Come one come all... Soon the auction is over.. Come check em out! (Bump staff approved)

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Hurry hurry hurry while you still can! Auction ends tomorrow night! Get it while it's hot.

**approved bump from staff for the auction**

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Last bump bump bump... It is the LAST DAY of the auction!!! LAST DAY LAST DAY!!!!! Come get it. :D

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries