News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naruto

Started by RedWolfet, September 01, 2011, 01:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWolfet

Okay, I know it may seem a little weird that I like Naruto.  And I'm sure there are tons of rp's about it out there, but I want to do one.  I am looking for someone to play as Gaara.  I know he's a character people use a lot, but he happens to be my favorite one out of the series.  I've been reading the manga and saw most of the episodes and all three of the movies.  Anyway, if anybody would like to play as Gaara, that would be really great.  I would be playing the girl he falls for, of course.  No I don't have a crush on the character either, he just happens to be my favorite.  I just also find him less irratating as Naruto.  He may be a cool character at times, but he still annoys me in others.

PuddingDragon

I would not mind playing gaara at all. Are we talking shipuuden? Because I like gaara, but I have no desire (well, maybe a little) to play him when he was a psychotic demon child. Also, I like to ruthlessly stick to how their character is in canon, so if you were to pick me it would be as hard to win gaara over as you'd think it would be realistically. but aside from that, i would really like to do a naruto rp, and await your response eagerly. ^^
Always open to any RP, so feel free to come calling if you're a member down! ^^

RedWolfet

You really would?  That would be great.  I was thinking about the shipuuden version of him, yes.  I know it wouldn't be easy to win him over and that it would be challenging, that's another good reason I thought that doing one with him in it would be a little fun.  There would be plenty of fighting, and maybe some romance in between.  *smiles warmly*  I would love for you to play as him.  Arigatou gozaimasu.  *bows and smiles again*  When I get the thread started, would you mind posting first, or would you like me to start it?

PuddingDragon

I'd love to, it'd be great fun. I don't mind starting. So, just to clarify, this gaara is the kazekage, right? Do we rp in this thread?

RedWolfet

I was actually thinking about doing the rp after he had the jinchuriki taken out and after he was brought back.  So I was hoping to take it off from right around there.  After he had the demon out, he's still the kazekage, he's gotten to actually sleep, things like that.  Now, as to where to put the rp.  I was thinking maybe the light exotic human area.  Wasn't exactly sure.  Though I'm sure Gaara might get a little rough here and there after never really having a relationship or liking anyone besides Naruto.

PuddingDragon

Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see that... We'll say gaara's been having trouble sleeping anyway, right? >.< sorry!

RedWolfet

No need to apologize sweetie.  I'm just glad I caught it before I posted it.  *laughs softly*  Nice first post by the way.

PuddingDragon

Thanks very much ^^. I posted my second and await response eagerly!