Ideas From the Mind of Trinket

Started by Trinket, February 14, 2016, 02:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinket

Pairings

For the most part I enjoy MxM, but I'm also partial to M/F. And I have an always expanding list of the kind of pairings I enjoy too.

Human x Neko
Human x Elf
Neko x Neko
Paranromal x Human
Shifter x Shifter
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire

Basically any pairing that can be found written by Marcy Jacks or A.J. Jarrett.

Plot Ideas

- These are all basic plot ideas that haven't been any further fleshed than what one reads of them here. Some of them are ideas for fandoms I'm in while others are for more original characters.

- In the HP fandom I prefer playing as Harry Potter or Remus Lupin.

M/M Aladdin's Secret Life - AU {I'd prefer to play as Aladdin}
     ~ It is not Jasmine for whom Aladdins' heart doth yearn, but tries to quell the so called unnatural desires as it was known in his time. The genie realizing the truth will do all that is in his power to turn Aladdin in the direction of one conniving sorcerer. A sorcerer who lost so much as a younger man when war broke out between Agrabah and the nation to which he'd been born. A nation that has been lost to the world since then as its one true future king had been caught in the crossfire when peace had been sought. The sorcerer known as Jafar may think himself incapable of being loved or ever loving in return again... but what might become of Aladdin and Jafar if but given the chance and a push in the right direction from the help of one kind hearted blue wish granting individual?

M/M Dragon Soul Song - A Harry Potter fandom AU
    ~ Upon the eighteenth birthday of Harry Potter a revelation ensues as he transforms into his dragonul form. One of the few dragon shifters/dragon anthros left that is capable of the shift at all. A beta (or omega) who begins his quest to find his mate. Of course no one expected least of all himself that his mate would turn out to be the believed to be deceased ex-Headmaster of Hogwarts none other than Severus Snape who himself lived due to his own dragonul form and its immunity to the venom of snake. Alpha dragonuls' however are unable to detect their mates until after the mating bond has begun to set in. Perhaps, just perhaps Sirius and Remus are alive and well and Alpha Werewolf Remus is finally going to catch his beta/omega Sirius.