News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Knights into Darkness (starwars RolePlay for anyone)

Started by Dramen, January 15, 2010, 03:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

Marer kept a stone cold expression but was extremely pleased with Torkin's rant.  "That's quite a temper for a Jedi." Knowing Torkin as one of the younglings he had once instruced Marer decided to swerve the conversation.  Marer raised an arm  and a waiter came over.  "Clawbird for my young friend here.  Maybe you aren't as fully trained as you think, but if it will calm you down, my name is Jacen Kun."  Looked sternly at Torkin, then smiled.  "You seem on edge my friend, what are you here looking for?"

Dramen

Torkin's eyes narrowed at the name the man gave. He knew those names from the ancient archives that they studied. At least one he could place and that was the name Jacen. At least that one had a great deal to do with Jedi and Sith. Funny that a man he felt somewhat drawn to would sport such a name. "That is a very interesting name Jacen Kun. I must say it brings back memories of the ancient studies at the temple. As for what I'm here for, I was sent here to locate the source of the darkness surrounding this general area. I sort of felt drawn near here. Do you know of any leads towards sects of Dark Jedi near hear Mr. Kun?"

Torkin was suspicious of the man but could still feel nothing of the Force in him. It was surely a fake name but maybe that meant he knew something about Force groups around here.

Novak

"I live farther out only venture in once in a while."  Marer is pleased Torkin seems to have caught the name play.  Was pretty sure he didn't link Kun to an ancient Sith Lord.  "I've herd rumors of people saying they've seen jedi thieves here and there.  I didn't believe it but if you are saying there are dark jedi here that may explain those claims."  Marer finishes his food and drink then orders another drink.  Not wanting to deplete his potential apprentice pool he will send them south to a clan of force sensitives that have never been trained but believe they are the resurrected sith order even though there are 8 of them.  "The best I can tell you is I once saw a lightning show in the canyons to the south.  However the lightning was coming out of the canyon.  I've seen figures in black robes travel towards the same canyons.  Perhaps these are your dark jedi."  Marer portrayed a small amount of fear small enough it could be interpreted as concern. He was enjoying the conversation and playing the young jedi.

Dramen

Torkin absorbed all of the information in silence. This was looking like a good lead already. The fact that he hadn't even meant for this to be a lead in the first place struck Torkin as something strange. It was one of those fateful meetings it seemed. Of course he was young but not that young. He knew well enough to know when to be careful and when not to. This struck him as an odd coincidence all around. Still there was nothing obviously wrong with the man or suspicious. Torkin had no reason to be cautious at all. That's how he knew that he should be. Plus there was something else.

There was something vaguely familiar about this man. Torkin couldn't quite put his hand on what it was but there was something there. He'd have no reason to know someone from this strange system however which made him more cautious. He tried to betray none of what he felt but again there was nothing of the Force in Kun so it probably didn't matter anyway. Still though, there was something, just something about him.

"So Kun, thanks for the order," Torkin had finished up the food that had been brought, "Not one of my favorites but it was eatable at least." Torkin sat back and subconsciously fidgeted with the handle of his lightsaber, "Say, you ever find yourself outside of this system? Coreward maybe around one of the Jedi Temples? You look very familiar to me and I know I've never been here before."

In the end he figured there was no danger in just saying that much. It's not like he was trying to hide he that was a Jedi after all. He took a glance to see if Tyran was still there and wondered if he had gotten any information on the Dark Jedi location. He'd have to check with him but right now he was really interested in the way this man was going to answer his question.

Novak

Seeing Torkin a little fidgety made Marer proud, especially with how trusting Torkin was.  "I am native to Naboo, but made some travel to the core worlds never to a jedi temple though.  My knowledge of of jedi comes from dealings such as this."  Looks around.  "And I'm pretty sure we haven't encountered each other like this in the past.  Maybe i just look like someone you once met." Marer holds his cloakclosed to night reveal his weapon.  "It has been a pleasure young jedi.  I hope I was of some assistance."  Marer Grill finishes with the jedi so he could set out ahead and observe this small crew as they go to investigate the canyons.  He wants to see their skills and intentions before confronting and hopefully defeating them becoming the true resurrection of the sith.  Not to mention he will enjoy watching these jedi rid him of these pests pretending to understand the sith.

Dramen

Torkin nodded in silence at the man's explanation again. He'd have to believe him after all. There was no reason not too right now and he'd probably never see him again. "Thanks for the tip, whatever your name really is."

He looked to where Tyran had been sitting, "Tyran we need to check out the canyons south of here. That is our first big lead. You ready to go?"

He looked around wondering if the others were coming too. He'd check it out himself if he had to. He could handle it.

Novak

Marer Grill Traveled quickly to the canyons and found the crew of sith wannabes he used the force to convince them he was a sith lord.  He told them about a pair of jedi trying to wipe out the reminisce of the sith which included himself and this crew.  They responded with anger and demonstrated their abilities which were impressive for having no training.  They stated they had now weapons though.  Marer Grillwalked to his speeder and retrieved a sack and layed it on the ground.  Each sith wannabe retrieved a lightsaber and activated it.  Marer Grill laughed to himself that if these idiots actually managed to kll the jedi they may be struck down by the very lightsabers they were instructed with.  All he did was switch crystals making the blades red.

"Now you have the tools you need to prove to the jedi that we exist and are all powerful."

This could be interesting.  He told them he would observe the battle confident in their victory he would pick the most impressive as his apprentice.  He moved to a cave on higher ground thinking how regardles of the outcome it was like leading gungans to the slaughter.

Justme

Ranit came up behind the Jedi as he started talking about heading to the canyons.  She had a bad feeling about this but.. what the heck it should prove fun if nothing else.. Besides if they got killed she could always salvage thier ships! 

Dramen

Torkin turned to see the girl close to him.

"Hey we have some good intel and our first big lead." He turned to where the others that were still there were standing, "We are heading south the the canyons. I just heard from my only source, even if he isn't reliable, that there are dark siders there. We are going now to see what we can find. If you're still in, please join me."

With that Torkin simply walked out and headed straight for the canyons. The empty feeling inside suggested that there was something dark to that direction. Good he thought. It was about time for some action!

Paugus

Tyran acquired speeders for the group as soon as they were out of the shady area of the district, grinning to himself and muttering something about recompensation. Now they had transportation, they would make easy time to the canyons -- it wasn't his lead, but Torkin was leader and he had some good information.

He shook his head, thinking over how Torkin had gotten the information. Tyran had had to chase around bouncing from contact to contact to random people in the bar, and their leader walked up to the second person they found and got everything they needed. It was a very strange coincidence. Or the man was just damnably lucky.

Justme

Ranit knew about the wierdos in the canyons. Lots of people did  they strutted around talking about how powerful they were and how they were going to bring back the old ways and make things right again. Like anyone really cared! It was hard enough making it through a tenday without those clowns and thier mystic mumbo jumbo of the glory days of the empire.. Who Cared?!. .. They were fringers and proud of it independant  and free.. so what if pirates attacked every now and then and slavers.. and.. ok those good old days were starting to look a little better now...  But no!.. no.. things were best left as they were.. the crazies out in the canyons and the totaly bonkers in the below grounds... enough wild goose chases and maybe she could.. let slip she had someone with some information.. for a price.. no need to let on to soon she was it.

Novak

Marer Grill walked out of his cave projecting his voice through the canyon.  "I can feel them on the move, They are coming for you as an easy objective not a challenge."  He deepened his voice.  "Show them they made a mistake, Show them the power of the darkside."  He pushed a feeling of confidence through the force.  "I will return to the cave and meditate and try and create a battle meld for you all."  Marer returned to the cave  a good vantage point for the upcoming battle.

Dramen

Torkin and the others raced on their speeder bikes to the canyons in record time. The feeling of darkness, the growing presence of the dark side of the Force, was tangible the closer they got. Once there they rode the bikes as far up the canyon walls as they could until finally they came to a opening in the canyon wall. Torkin held his hand up and they all stopped. Tyran had even beat him to the point that this was the obvious place to enter the canyon, as his speeder bike was already stopped and he was off when Torkin motioned for the others to stop. That one was very observant.

The walls were light every few meters as they walked into the wide open path. They continued on without incident except for a few strange creatures that sprung out now and then. They apparently were bent on eating the group only to be cut down with Torkin's lightsaber or blown away by Tyran's blaster. It was going well, too well.

Torkin was first to know something was wrong this time, "Stop, everyone stop. Somethings just up ahead. A few somethings at that."

Just then red light from a dark-sider's lightsaber lit up the cave walls, "Something darker that way comes, Jedi. It's time for you to die."

The voice belonged to a hooded dark male figure who apparently was the leader of his own little four person group. That judging by the three behind him who were dressed similarly. Torkin backed one step and used the Force to bring his lightsaber to his hand and light it. Tyran's blaster was drawn and everyone was at the ready. Torkin stepped to the front eying down the dark side warrior, "I think you are sorely confused my funny looking friend. Turn over your lightsabers and stand down. If you don't you risk finding out why Torkin Jordiac is no ordinary Jedi!"

Novak

Marer Grill crouched in the shadows and flooded the force with aggression urging the sith wannabes to attack with all of their hate and fear as those emotions bring out the most aggression in a fight.  Waiting excitedly for the outcome of this confrontation.

Paugus

Tyran snapped up his blaster, staring at the wannabe Sith on the far left. He smirked as he heard Torkin making his own stand. Good man, but there was no chance they were going to back down. Still... it wouldn't do to take the first shot. He tensed, bending his knees slightly. They'd be quick, even if they were half a Jedi. He'd have to be quicker.

Dramen

Torkin stood at the ready when the first dark sider made his move. He swung his lightsaber around in an attack which was blocked by Torkin's own blade. At once shots rang out and other sabers were lit. It was officially a fight now. Torkin and his opponent circled each other and their lightsabers flashed across one another. He focused completely on the attacking Dark sider and didn't even notice the other members of his own team. They could surely take care of themselves though. Suddenly his own attacker got more serious as he stepped back and lightning flashed from his finger tips. Torkin didn't even flinch but just raised his gloved hand and absorbed the energy. They stood feet apart connected by a stream of lightning until finally Torkin used his other hand to sling his lit lightsaber towards the man's mid-section. The tactic worked like a charm. The attacker used both hands and his lightsaber to block Torkin's saber but had to stop the lightning stream to do so. He obviously assumed that the Jedi Torkin wouldn't continue frying him with the absorbed energy. It was the last mistake the dark sider would ever make. Torkin stepped forward and fried the dark sider with his own absorbed lightning and some added energy of his own.

Novak

Watching the battle from above Marer Grill pushed the presence of the darkside over the canyon.  Seeing if he could intimidate the jedi below.

Dramen

Torkin retrieved his lightsaber and did a quick search of his new friends to see how they were doing. He didn't get far before another dark warrior attacked him from behind with two feet pounding into his back. Torkin had felt the attack seconds before it occurred but there were some attacks even a Jedi could only react to. This was such an attack. Though he had fallen face forward onto the cave floor, he was far from beaten. His attuned Force senses warned him that the warrior was about to attack again, this time with his own lightsaber. Torkin executed a quick flip and spin, catching the blade solidly on his and drawing a snarl from the man.

Suddenly Torkin's stomach lurched and his heart jumped. His focus began to falter and the warrior's got stronger.

Dark Side energy! There was something else at work here. Perhaps someone else at that. Again they had underestimated Torkin Jordiac if they thought this would defeat him. He opened himself completely up to the Force and soaked in the Dark Side energy that had been forced over them. Fear at being killed and anger at being attacked from behind all joined together with the dark power; Torkin used it to focus his own power. He snarled as he executed a faint overhead slash only to kick the man in the mid-section. Once he was slightly bent, Torkin wasted no time in removing his head.

Quickly he spun to check on the others and yelled out to anyone or noone, depending on who or what was doing this, "Show yourself! Don't cower in the shadows and pull my strings; face me!"

Time would tell if he could draw the presence out or not.

Gladiator0161

Tey Shaak walked the halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, a smile on his handsome face as he politely greeting those he met in the trek to his personal quarters. One of the younglings, Tornas Yarr a young Selonian, had told him that one of the Masters was looking for him. He had thanked the young alien and headed straight for his quarters, thinking a summons of some kind would be there for him. Which it was. Tey Shaak spotted the flimsiplast immediately upon entering his neat and tidey room. The note simply read...

"Tey Shaak, we have a mission that is most urgent. Please meet me in the Council Chamber at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely
Council Member Orlo Rey

p.s. and please do hurry"

Tey Shaak threw his dirty robes on the bed and went to shower. A few moments later he donned new robes, these displaying his rank of Jedi Knight by the blue fringes on the grey robes as well as the symbol of the Jedi Order on the back of his robes. Tey Shaak was nearing the age of 30 now, and had grown in his skill with his "senses" with training and advice from the various Masters around the Temple. Tey Shaak adjusted the robes to ride more comfortably and then stretched out his hand to his single lightsaber calling on the Force to bring it to him. A moment later it snapped into his outstretched hand and he smiled, he never got tired of that. Then after hooking it to his belt, he started at a easy run toward the Council Chamber. He climbed four flights of stairs and ran through two hallways before the Council Chamber came into sight, it's distinctive white and grey colored tiles standing out, amid the gentle tan and blue colored walls and carpet that adorned the rest of the temple. He spotted Orlo Rey immediately and drew into a brisk walk "I'm sorry for my tardiness Master Rey, I was held up with a matter that Locke asked my assistance with but, I assure you. I am quite free now" he said dipping into a polite bow before extending his hand for the Grand Master to take.

The Grand Master took his offered hand and shook it firmly "good. Listen Knight Shaak, I need you to go to the Kroovonian System and see over Knight Torkin Jordiac, he is young and inexperienced and has been unable to gather proper partners on his mission, we've hired the help of some mercenaries but, I am afraid that he will need more trustworthy allies. You understand I am sure".

"I do Master Rey but, may I inquire as to his mission?" Tey said growing serious as he prepared to memorize the Grand Master's every word.
"You may, his mission was a simple one. He was to go to the Kroovonian System to a planet called Torow, there is rumored to be a Dark side presence on the planet. Whether there is or not is unimportant, the unrest there is what concerns us. He was to find the scource of the unrest and report back. Reconaissance only, he is not engage in battle if he can help it, as it may start a war the galaxy is not quite ready for" the Grand Master said his tone taking on a stern seriousness "You have been a Knight for 6 years now and you are qualified to lead this sort of mission but, he is to remain in control until he either requests your aid, or he is unable to lead properly. Understood?"

"Yes Master, I understand. You want him to gain experience from this outing and I am not to interfere unless it otherwise needed, so I am to be an observer and partner only" Tey Shaak said summarizing his duties and in so doing drawing a nod from the Orlo.
"Yes, precisely. Now if there is nothing else, you should be on your way, they have already left. May the Force be with you Knight Tey Shaak" the Grand Master said taking a polite bow and dismissing the young Togruta. Tey bid him the customary response and made his way to the hangar, and boarded a small freighter by the name of the Silver Zephyr ((OOC: it looks like the Ebon Hawk without the brown coloring). He warmed up the engines, began his pre-flight checks and routed power to the manuevering thrusters, easing the small freighter out of the hangar. A few moments later he was free of the city planet's gravity well and entered Hyperspace.

Dramen

Torkin walked several careful steps in a large radius searching for the presence he couldn't quite feel. Something dark was in the works here on Torow; the reports were correct. The question now was how much really was going on. At the present moment however he was fighting the urge to scream another command out towards his unseen foe. Whomever or whatever it was obviously wanted Torkin to lose control over himself.

It took moments of quiet breathing that came out as seething hisses to attempt to calm his anger. As a Jedi he had been taught not to use anger for power. Torkin had a natural affinity for it however. He seemed to be able to lapse into fits of near rage during which his Force power was increased as was his focus. Thus far he had always been able to come back away from that without doing any real harm.

Lost to Torkin was the head of the fool he had just removed from his body. It was the death of a person yet to Torkin it was simply a battle won and he had already forgotten it. This was something that troubled him from time to time but he shook it off. A search around revealed that most of his team had apparently deserted him. That was disappointing but not quite surprising. Finally he resolved to stand and calm himself. Walking around in rage hadn't revealed anyone lurking in the shadows so Torkin began to try and center himself in the Force and extend his senses all around him. He would find the dark presence this way then. 

Gladiator0161

Xerron Delzaren was a man of careful loyalties, he didn't attach himself to anyone or anything easily, and his way of life had served him well thus far. He stayed cloaked, using his skills in Force Cloak and Force Concealment to remain undetected, as he had been doing for the past week now. He'd been sent on a mission by the real Sith Empire. These Dark Jedi had been causing quite a stir in this area and drawing unnecessary attention to the Sith. He was sent in to clean the mess up.

The actual Sith Empire wasn't recruiting right now, and didn't want any attention that might draw the Jedi Order's might against them. They weren't yet strong enough for a full assault. Many would call the tactic cowardice, Xerron called it "being proactive" and "having good preparation". The Sith Empire didn't take in barely cognitive strays that were uninvited. The Empire drew you, you didn't draw the Empire, and it was a lesson that these whelps were going to learn the hard way. It was almost time to strike.
The fool leader had finally revealed himself and openly. How the young Knights sent to investigate missed him he would never know. Perhaps he is better attuned to the Force than I thought the assassin caught himself wondering. Then the Knights showed up, demanding the Dark Jedi's so called leader reveal himself. Xerron smirked as he thought Then again. Perhaps not. These Knights it seems are especially weak and oh goodie, we have a mouthy whelp to add to the mix. How wonderful. I do so enjoy killing those ones especially. They're so damned annoying.

Xerron crept forward, silently taking his two lightsabers from his belt. It would be simple, creep forward, kill the leader of these bratty Dark Jedi, then kill everyone else. Grab their clothes, weapons and anything that might confirm the presence of the Sith were on Torow. The fool leader either hadn't detected him for the past week, or was very good at not letting on that he had. Xerron didn't care either way, the whole mess would be wrapped up in the next few moments anyhow. He'd stashed blasters, gang uniforms and upgraded vibroblades on his cloaked ship not far off, the whole thing would look like two gangs had met and fought each other to a deadly stalemate. No one would be the wiser, and no one would care. It was Torow, the cesspit of the galaxy, things like this were common enough to not raise suspicion.

It was all too perfect. Which was maybe why the assassin was so guarded. Something was up, and it was only a matter of time until Xerron found out what. For right now though, he contented himself with the current situation. The Dark Jedi leader was too caught up in his Battle Meditation, trying to force the fight his way to victory through his followers emotions, to pay any regard to him.

The assassin crept closer fingering the stud on his lightsabers that would ignite them, and draw the last breath from this imposter and his followers. He was now only ten feet away from the man that claimed to lead his crew of imposters. It would be a simple thing to leap forward and stab the man through th back, but, something was making him hesitate. A feeling in the back of his mind, that something was about to go wrong. Something he hadn't anticipated. So Xerron waited, crouched behind his prey that seemed so completely oblivious to his presence.

Meanwhile above the world of Torow...

Tey Shaak didn't know how long it had been since he'd started meditating, it felt like only seconds had passed, before the destination alarm began ringing to announce their arrival. The Togruta uncrossed his muscled legs and silenced the alarm. Then with careful and almost reflexive movements began preparing to drop out of hyperspace. A few seconds later the starlines turned into stars and the great diamond speckled sheet of black returned, washing away the blue coloration of hyperspace travel. "Now to find our wayward companions" he said to himself as he began steering the craft down to Torow's surface, the nose of the craft taking on a orange color as the frictionless craft met with the natural forces of the planet. A few moments later he was docked at the spaceport, following the Force where it lead.

It seemed like an hour went by as he followed the trail of the young Jedi Knights but, he eventually arrived at a canyon. A lone Jedi Knight, young Torik Jodiac he assumed, stood surrounded by what seemed to be Dark Jedi. They all wore the customary black robes of the Dark Jedi and Sith and they did indeed hold red lightsabers but, something was off. Their stances, their grip on their weapons were too weak, too readable to be experienced swordsman. Tey Shaak lept down, landing lightly behind the crowd of Dark Jedi and the young Knight, his hand near his lightsaber but, not grasping it.

He stretched out to the young Knight, trying to contact his mind, he could feel the boys heart racing, he could feel him try to suppress and control his anger. Tey Shaak nodded, this had to be him "Torik Jodiac, do not turn around. Keep your guard up and your eyes focused on the force sensitives around you. They will not hesitate to kill you should you give them the opportunity. My name is Jedi Knight Tey Shaak. I was sent by the Council to help you on your mission. I am a Togruta, and I am going to make my way to your side now" he sent telepathically in a force message to the surrounded Jedi.

He made his way slowly forward, urging the young force sensitives to power down their weapons. Some listened and dropped them immediately others, chose to cross blades with him, forcing him to ignite his violet blue blade. Tey Shaak shook them off easily, falling into the rhythem of Soresu and Djem-So. Soon enough he was by young Torik's side, five or so force sensitives unconcious behind him but, still very much alive. He knew slaughtering them would only increase the already unstable situation, so he simply knocked them out with the heel of his hand or a kick to their gut, before slamming them hard enough with the force to render them unconcious. Hopefully the easy defeat of their allies would cause them to rethink the situation. He was confidant they would because as he suspected, they were not swordsman in the least, and he was.

Dramen

Torkin Jordiac remained still until it became obvious that he was quickly becoming surrounded. He prepared himself for a nice battle with the pretenders. A group this large of well trained fighters would pose a threat to him; this ragtag posse didn't stand a chance. But just before he could move from his cocky thoughts into action another presence flooded the Force. Suddenly he felt a message directed to him. It wasn't words necessarily that he got at first but rather an urging to remain calm and wear he was. Then a name; Tey Shaak. The hope that fluttered inside of Torkin surprised him somewhat. Apparently he had been more worried about the coming battle than he thought.

Was he worried about losing he wondered; or rather about how dark he would lean in the process.

Either way he felt much more secure in the fight and in his ability to stand up as a Jedi with the simple addition of one Tey Shaak. Torkin didn't even know if Tey knew him or not but he held a high respect for the Knight. He was well thought of as one of the better swordsmen in the order. For his part, Torkin knew his job just got substantially easier. There was a doubt of why the order wouldn't trust him alone. But then he hadn't said he was here to take over, just to help. This was still Torkin's mission and he would do his best to lead it as such. Stepping out he used the Force to shove two members of the group who were standing too close together, into the wall behind them. The impact was great enough that they should be down for a while. Still with no words exchanging he put his back to where Tey Shaak stood as he lunged forward against another attacker. His strength had always been more in the area of Force power but fighting along side Tey Shaak, he found himself willing his sword hand to become stronger.

Gladiator0161

Two more hapless force users flew into the wall behind them due to Torkin's defense. Tey Shaak just shook his head as the two crashed rather limply to the ground, unconscious.
Tey Shaak was once again convinced that this group of dark siders were untrained, though their power was wild, it was still formidable. All that was needed was one lucky shot from an untrained force user to end a life. Tey kept this in mind as he came to be back to back with Torkin, his guard still up despite the obvious difference in skill.
"Give up! You have no chance of success young ones! Throw down your lightsabers and surrender and we will show mercy in teaching you the true path of the force. You need not die! Especially to one who seeks only to use you!" Tey Shaak said, his voice sure and calm with a hint of authority behind it, his face reflecting the concern he felt for their lives. He held his violet blue lightsaber before him, ready for whatever may happen. Then someone moved to attack coming in at a dead run straight for the Togruta. Finally he came within 2 meters of the duo. Tey didn't let him get any farther, his hand reached out and he summoned the force. The Togruta felt the force answer his call wrapping around him like a warm blanket, then Tey Shaak aimed a small Force Push directly at the young man's feet. The energy slammed precisely where it was aimed and the young man slammed to the hard ground, his lightsaber flying from his grasp.

Tey grabbed the lightsaber with the Force and brought it to himself. The weapon slapped into his hand and he activated it, then lowered both weapons to his side, the red of the dark siders weapon in stark contrast to his own. Tey Shaak grew serious and his eyes reflected this "This will be my last offer of peace young force users. Surrender your weapons! Now!" Apparently the message finally got through the ranks because a few people at the back simply dropped their weapons and took off.
The others though only grew angrier and raised their lightsabers into a defensive posture.

"Well, I did try but, let's just try to disarm them for now. I'm hoping that maybe defeating them without killing them will knock some sense into their ferrocrete heads" Tey Shaak said looking back to Torkin for a split second.

Dramen

After the fight reached its stalemate Torkin listened carefully to Tey Shaak's multiple offers of a peaceful solution. He hadn't thought of offering them the chance to surrender after the initial attack. Having Shaak around could be a good thing for the mission for sure. Personally however Torkin wasn't sure if he could ever have offered such a thing. Seeing as how it was his mission he chose to go along with Shaak. "Okay but if they attack aggressively again after this; I'm going to end it for good."

That said Torkin reached out towards two of the attackers' lightsabers. It was slightly harder than he figured it would be considering their lack of skill but still fairly easy. Both weapons flew towards him. He fastened his own saber to his belt and caught the two red ones; one in each hand. Keeping them lit for now he lunged forward with a strong force push to take another attacker from his feet before pulling his weapon away as well. Torkin was surprised to see one of the attackers close enough to be a threat. He used both sith sabers to fend off the weak advances while looking for a way to end the fight peacefully. And it almost cost him as another attacker came at him from the other side taking advantage of the distraction. At the last moment Torkin adjusted his feet and fended off a dangerously close attack to his left side; deflecting it off to one side. That was a little too close he thought, enough of this peaceful crap. He fainted a high attack towards the attacker to his right. The inexperienced fighter went for the bait and as soon as he did Torkin kicked him in the midsection. While the man was reeling from the blow Torkin sliced the hilt of his red saber in half. That done he shoved the man to the left just enough to get him off balance and then slammed the hilt of his saber against his skull. The unlit saber hit the ground and Torkin spun to cross the red sabers at the throat of the man he had kicked, "Back off! Don't try it or I'll end your fake little sith misery."

He had been so focused on defeating the ones that came at him that he hadn't even noticed what had happened with Tey Shaak.

Gladiator0161

"Okay but if they attack aggressively again after this, I'm going to end it for good" Torkin had said in reply much to Tey Shaak's disappointment. Already the Togruta could see that Torkin's attitude was closer to the dark side than he had thought. Torkin had a cavalier view of lives and was prone to anger, two dangerous qualities to have as a Jedi Knight, for it could lead him further into darkness. Tey Shaak though, had no time to think of how he could help his comrade because the dark siders were on the attack yet again. Tey Shaak's face grew grim, as he realized that he would probably have to take their lives in order for this to stop altogether. It wouldn't stop the actual Sith Empire though. If anything it would probably help them or give them cause to start another war.

The Sith were unpredictable, and no two were alike. The only thing that held the Sith together at times was the bonding hatred of all Jedi, everywhere, and Tey Shaak had been around enough Sith to know this. These thoughts and more ran through the Togruta's mind as five dark siders converged on him. They obviously thought that they could overwhelm him with their numbers. They thought wrong. The five attacked, almost in sinc with each other but, Tey Shaak was already moving. They thought to skewer him with their energy blades but, the Togruta danced easily out of harms way. One of the dark siders went down, cut down by an allies blade. That only made the others angrier however.
They struck out with Force Lightning, pouring their rage into the attack. The Togruta caught their bolts easily, his lightsaber absorbing the electrical energy. Two of the four remaining dark siders broke off their attack and whipped out their lightsabers, while the other two continued to pin him down with arcing bolts of energy.

The two swordsman came in fast, raising their lightsabers to cut him down in a horizontal attack meant to split him in half. Tey though had already prepared for his next set of attacks, kicking one high, the impact lifting the poor man up into the air, as he redirected the lightning barrage into the second swordsman with the help of Force Deflection. Stunned into shock, the two dark siders ceased their lightning barrage, their mouths hanging open. Tey Shaak deactivated his lightsabers and used the force to slam them into the rock wall  behind them. The impact the two dark siders made upon the wall threw up dust, rock and grit, making the Togruta cringe. Tey Shaak walked over to each to asses their wounds, they had heavy concussions and so, would not last the night. Tey Shaak bowed his head, ignited his lightsaber and pushed it through each ones back, ending their lives for good. Tey Shaak allowed himself a small measure of comfort in the fact that they hadn't felt anything but, the guilt remained.

Tey Shaak watched as Torkin fought off three dark siders and their clumsy assaults, and though Torkin himself wasn't the best of swordsman, Tey Shaak had to admit to being impressed at how skilled he was when it came to dueling. A fourth dark sider rushed Torkin while he was busy fighting off the last attacks of his three opponents, Tey Shaak's legs on their own, closing the distance to Torkin's as yet unknown assailant. His arms thrust forward, as the dark siders lightsaber curved a path downward to sever Torkin's head from his shoulders. Tey Shaak's blade connected with the dark siders, stopping it at a distance of about 5 inches from Torkin's skull. Relief flooded Tey Shaak as the two blades continued to hiss and spark at each other like two feuding snakes. The dark sider withdrew his blade and swung again but with a quick flip of his wrist Tey Shaak sent the lightsaber spinning into the air, before reaching out with the force and catching the weapon. He heard the young Knight speak to one of the dark siders, venom in his voice as he urged the man to surrender or die.

Tey Shaak sighed and as the man that he'd disarmed ran at him in blind rage, his fists clenched at his sides. The man swung a right cross, then a left, both of which Tey Shaak dodged easily, simply side stepping out of the way. The man  went for a clumsy roundhouse next, again Tey Shaak side stepped the attack. The maneuver caught his opponent off-guard and he stumbled as a result, leaving the Togruta open to attack. The dark sider turned around just in time to feel Tey Shaak's heel connect to his face rendering him unconscious. "Whoo! That was close" Tey Shaak said sarcastically, a slight grin on his face.

At the other end of the canyon....

Xerron watched as the two Jedi positively trounced the pretender's students, a small smile creeping up on his face. Seems I haven't wasted my time coming here after all the Sith Assassin thought as the forces of darkness and light came to yet another standstill. Then a thought struck Xerron, what better way to send a message than to kill the students first and the teacher last? So Xerron stood fully, his six foot two inch frame rising above the man still sitting on the ground concentrating on his manipulation of the battle below. Still cloaked in the force, the assassin made his way down to the battle field and to the closest student of the pretender. A quick flick of the wrist after activating his right hand lightsaber, sent the student's head toppling to the ground, a second later the body fell. Xerron deactivated his lightsaber and continued onward, on to the next student. To anyone observant enough to catch the small motions, it would look like a red blur that would appear and disappear within a few seconds, the only tell tale sign of movement being the heads that hit the ground as the bodies fell after them. It wasn't grandest entrance Xerron had thought of but, the results it would have on the students, the teacher and the Jedi would do.

Suddenly, the smell of ozone and cauterized flesh hit the students nostrils, making the closest ones turn and look. Those died with their mouths agape in shock and fear, and a hole in their chest as Xerron's lightsabers tore through them. Then just as mysteriously as the killing started, they stopped. Xerron calmly walked over to the side of the canyon his hands resting on the back of his head as he watched the dark side pupils look for him. He watched as panic slowly dawned on some of them while others seemed to grow sick. Xerron smiled as his work threw them into confusion. Weak. They are all weak. They wouldn't even be worthy of cleaning the Korriban Temple's latrines. They're cattle to my slaughter but, first, I shall play with them a bit longer and see what happens he thought as some of the panic stricken ones began to flee from the canyon, dropping their lightsabers as they ran.

Xerron just laughed, enjoying the sight and the feeling of their fear.