Gloomy nights

Started by Far eyes, June 26, 2007, 07:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

The city of White Rock is huge city with some 55000 people of all races living in it and another 10000 fluctuating daily. As all large city’s it has its fair share of problems, thieves, cut throats, cat burglars, cut purses, hookers and less honorable people. You are one of the fore mentioned.

You are all a member of the one of the thief’s guilds as such every now and then the fulfillment of a task is asked from you. The Silver Dancer Inn and Tavern is the base of your particular guild it offers a couple of benefits for a small part of what you each take in. The one worth mentioning is keeping the law of your backs if you don’t get to flashy and keeping the other guilds of your backs. If there is no war with a particular guild.

In exchange when the head of the guild Math asks for a favor it is considered an order witch is to be done, those who double cross him have bin known to have “accidents” this is such a favor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System DND 3.5E

I am looking for 4 characters of the sneaky nature; the game would start lvl 3, I don’t mind LA if you want take LA 2 but I do have some requirements. If you cant pass as a humanoid don’t be surprised if you land in the cells.

I would like to not see any wizards

The classes that would be best are those that can make a Hide/Move Silently Check

If you want to play something that dos not have them as class skill you can take [Stealthy] as a feat and it will add them as Class Skills as well as the usual bonus of +2

I would strongly advise against anything bulkier then Light armor. You will start with 3000gp but don’t spend more then 1000 on a single item, yes this means no Magic swords/armor for now.

If you want to play a sorcerer contact me they are heavily house ruled.

VP/WP rule dropped
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Far eyes

Bump

I took out the WP/VP rule as it might have bin putting some people off, lets she if people like the idea better
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

A/A

Sarat

Where do I sign up? Do you allow Whisper Gnomes?

Far eyes

For now I am looking at how many people are interested, whisper gnomes only as LA 1

A/A

Sarat