Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Delta [Needs More Monsters]

Started by AndyZ, October 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenFeather

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 11, 2012, 11:25:13 AM
Sorry for hiatus, busy in school and also GW2 stole week from me :P.
I can completely understand.

Miss Kathinja

Is this still a thing?  I'm interested in being a victim if there's still room/activity.

AndyZ

I'm not 100% how many people there are but there should be enough room for another victim.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Lady Temptress

Morning folks. I finally posted. There are still a lot of us rping in this game Andy. So Miss Kathinja  should be able to join in. 
Lady Dreamer

Zaer Darkwail

Yup, and more victims is better than more monsters usually. Nightstalker can multi-task after all  >:)

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Miss Kathinja

Name: Katherine O'Hare
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Year abducted: 1892
Personality: Dignified, maternal.
Current Clothing: See image.
Oviposition: Willing
Pregnancy: Willing
Copious amounts of cum: Willing, inflation appreciated.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Willing
Double-Penetration: Willing
Nipple-Penetration: Willing
Breast Expansion: Willing, encouraged even.
Lactic Nursing: Willing
Spanking: Willing
Soft Vore: Willing, as long as she's teleported out or something that isn't morbid/gross.
Oral: Refuse (In any form, just keep things away from the mouth and any mouths away from the things.)
Swallowing: Refuse
Waste: Refuse
Grievous Harm: Refuse

I think that should do it.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ripe

Hi! I am not sure if you are still accepting applicants to join? I know you are preferring monster applicants right now... If it would be better for me to apply later, no problem. If you are accepting girls now, I submit this application:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mciy4q2Yrh1qd4a7wo1_1280.jpg
Name: Suji
Appearance: Thick and long dark hair framing shaded and inviting lips, a soft face, and a cute nose.
Year abducted: 2013
Personality: Lighthearted and playful. Enjoys joking and makes fun of herself. Driven to succeed and extremely hardworking, cannot understand or tolerate laziness, lateness, or settling for second best. Generally a confident and risk-taking girl who is not afraid to rock the boat when it seems necessary or useful. However, she tends to have a very good relationship with authority because she is always respectful and dedicated.
Current Clothing: A white lace top and tight dark green jeans. A black and red belt, black heels, a multicolored bracelet, and a simple necklace with a green rock. Beneath are pink underwear.

Oviposition: Yes!!
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes!!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes!!
Double-Penetration: Yes!!
Nipple-Penetration: Hmm... willing
Breast Expansion: Hmm.... willing
Lactic Nursing: Yes
Spanking: Yes!
Soft Vore: Hmm... PM me to tell me what you've got in mind first... possible willing.
Oral: Yes!!
Swallowing: Yes!
Waste: Hmm... willing
Grievous Harm: Hmm.... depends on how grievous... no cutting off limbs... maybe PM me first?

AndyZ

She looks good, but we do have too many girls when compared to monsters right now.  Feel free to bookmark the OOC, though, and keep watch for when that changes.

Ripe

Gotcha! That's too bad!  :-(
But hopefully you'll get a few more monsters to balance things off! How many monsters do you think you'll need before there is more room for victims?

Get the word out and advertise! :P

(Bookmark'd!)

TheVillain

I think I put up a monster idea a while back. Technically not a tentacle monster but certainly was one in spirit. If the ladies like him then I'm willing to go with him.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Atlas Daylis

Is this still going on? I would be interested in joining as one of the girls and/or playing a monster.

AndyZ

Atlas Daylis

I'll be willing to play a monster as long as I can get a character in. Can we make that work?

Zaer Darkwail

It's possible have both monster char and victim char (some players have both). Also I am returning active again so I can pick more than one girl entertained if there is opening :).

Atlas Daylis

Sweet. I'll get back to you on my character. I cannot produce an image of her, because I am no good at drawing and I don't have money for a commission, but I will provide a description!

Zaer Darkwail

Good description is enough I think :). Also you can google search for pic and if you want it slightly edited you could contact CandyLips who does some image edits for free when she has time :).

Atlas Daylis

Really? Well that's nice. I'll look into it. Thanks.  :-)

AndyZ

Yeah, I've been having trouble keeping the game working smoothly due to work.

You only need a description for the monster.  Really, you can get away with a description for anything, but pictures are appreciated.

We're currently using the Delta ship.  I make new ships every once in a while when new interest in the game starts up after several months of inactivity.

Atlas Daylis

Atlas Daylis

. I think I'll just do a generic monster. But here's my character bio:

Aki Revnid
Female
25 years old
Jet black short hair
Dark blue eyes
5 foot 8 inches
E cup
She's an aggressive one. She finds most men to be pigs and most women to be deceivers. Her mother and father are both dead. On the day she was abducted, she was drunk. She had few friends and was bullied alot.
Abducted: March 25th, 2013
Cloths: A black tank top, black cargo pants and a hoodie tied around her waist.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes!
Virgin: Yes!
Anal: Yes!
Cum Inflation: Yes!
Breast Expansion: Yes!
Pregnancy: Yes!
Ovipostion: Maybe.
Oral: Yes!

Did I get everything?

AndyZ

Yep, except that we've already got double the number of girls as we have monsters and I'd really rather get another monster before I accept more girls.

Atlas Daylis

Like I said, I'll be willing to play a monster as well.