The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Piper on May 03, 2015, 06:44:42 AM
I'm awful at writing as a male. But if you have a female population you need an additional writer for, I can easily fit.

I also have a couple male writing partners who might be interested in joining.

You're more than welcome to create a female character! 

I think, with the size of this group, the number of writers and characters, that we don't need to worry about numbers.  I only mentioned the info about lack of male captives was because, looking over the sheets, we only had like, two males, and seventeen females that were captives lol. 

Quote from: Madmartigan on May 03, 2015, 08:16:59 AM
I have a male captive in the works. And with him... all my character slots will be full. First time that's *ever* happened to me!

Woot woot!

I saw your sheet in my inbox.  I'm going to read over it later tonight, once I get some food in me and settle in.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on May 03, 2015, 06:52:29 PM
I think, with the size of this group, the number of writers and characters, that we don't need to worry about numbers.  I only mentioned the info about lack of male captives was because, looking over the sheets, we only had like, two males, and seventeen females that were captives lol. 

We are a bit lacking in "unclaimed" true believer women, though.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

And I think I am all caught up on pending character sheets!

If I missed you, please don't hesitate to nudge me!

And also, please feel free to check out the Classified section if you're struggling to come up with ideas.  Lots of people are looking for specific things, and might help spark some ideas.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

CurvyKitten

Sorry to see her go, but we all understand RL comes first. I wish her all the best.

Also quick question, I know it was said somewhere but i can't find it. What days are we allowed to play with ICly? Just the first three? or more...I'm pulling a dah and can't recall or locate it. Perhaps its the lack of sleep LOL

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 06, 2015, 01:29:42 PM
Sorry to see her go, but we all understand RL comes first. I wish her all the best.

Also quick question, I know it was said somewhere but i can't find it. What days are we allowed to play with ICly? Just the first three? or more...I'm pulling a dah and can't recall or locate it. Perhaps its the lack of sleep LOL

Posted up in the beginning of each IC thread (with the exception of the History and Past thread).

The Current IC Dates are July 1st (Friday), July 2nd (Saturday), and July 3rd (Sunday), 2016.  From 12:00 AM (or 00:00) on the 1st, to 11:59 PM on the 3rd.

Seeking New Stories

CurvyKitten

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on May 06, 2015, 01:51:00 PM
Posted up in the beginning of each IC thread (with the exception of the History and Past thread).

The Current IC Dates are July 1st (Friday), July 2nd (Saturday), and July 3rd (Sunday), 2016.  From 12:00 AM (or 00:00) on the 1st, to 11:59 PM on the 3rd.

LOL I was looking through this OOC for where you posted it...LOL Swear its been one of those days :P Sorry! and Thank you

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 06, 2015, 01:56:10 PM
LOL I was looking through this OOC for where you posted it...LOL Swear its been one of those days :P Sorry! and Thank you

Psh, don't worry about it!

I've been there before, haha...

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Announcement

I've got a few things to say and a few things to point out...

Item One:
There are some changes that have been made to the Character Sheet Guidelines and Directory.  Added are details that provide some light on Active VS. Inactive Characters.  This is mainly in response to writers who may need to step away from the group, and writers with characters who are essentially stuck with inactive writers and their inactive characters.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 29, 2015, 08:22:56 PM
Character Creation Information and Rules

• All characters must be eighteen years of age or older.  No exceptions.
  • Characters of all races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual preferences are welcome.
  • Humans only.
  • Sheets must be correctly formatted before being posted.  I am more than willing to help if need be.
  • There is a maximum of FOUR active characters per writer.
  • Sheets must be submitted to the GM(s).  Approval process can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days.  GMs have lives too, you know.
  • Pictures must be actual individuals, or realistic artwork.  Photos that are overtly cartoonish or anime will not be allowed and will not be accepted.
  • You may declare one or more of your characters as Inactive.  Your face claim will remain in your name, and your sheet will remain approved, however you can not play said character as long as it is inactive.  You are allowed a maximum of four active characters.  You may have a maximum of four inactive characters.
  • You may switch a character to active to inactive, and vice-versa, at your discretion.  HOWEVER...  If it becomes the opinion of the GM that you are abusing this, switching back and forth at a whim constantly to circumvent the four active characters, you will be denied future switches of characters for a period of time.
  • You may list a character as inactive, and not create another character in their place.  Listing them as inactive will be a sign that they are not currently available for future scenes.

As stated above, you can declare your character as inactive.  This would essentially create a free spot that you may fill with another character.  However, you are only allowed a maximum of four active characters, and a maximum of four inactive characters.

Item Two:
The NPC Thread is officially open after long delays and various issues.  There is no field for play-bys or face claims for NPCs.  You may put in a picture with your NPC sheet and header as an unofficial face that best fits what you had in mind in terms of description, but they won't be held the way a PC face would be.

There are no limits for NPCs in terms of how many.  However, if it is something that is getting out of hand, if someone is creating an army of NPCs, you may be asked to limit future NPCs.

Item Three:
It is my sincerest hope to get the True Test of Devotion for Aiden's Asher character set up tonight.  It will largely be a private setting and ceremony with the location set up and described.  It will be open for all to attend, at least those who are True Believers and captives that are brought along.

Attendance is not mandatory.  This is largely for True Believers.

Seeking New Stories

consortium11

GnothiSeauton

The Secondish Part of the current Event is about to take place!  The stage is getting set, and there is still plenty of time to join in on all of the fun and action!

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

And don't let the massive number of IC posts scare you away!  Though we just hit 400 IC Posts, everyone is really easy to get along with and more than willing to help out new writers who want to join up and get involved.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

I am still searching for a person to claim, train, and possibly marry my captive Audrey. I wanna write these scheming and live only for herself woman being broken piece by piece until her memories before captivity are a distant blur.  ::) I would look at her character sheet for specific offs/ons since I tweaked them for this game. Hopefully, this plot bunny captures interest. Please and thank you.  :-)

Clio

Quote from: Dancing flower on May 25, 2015, 08:27:52 AM
I am still searching for a person to claim, train, and possibly marry my captive Audrey. I wanna write these scheming and live only for herself woman being broken piece by piece until her memories before captivity are a distant blur.  ::) I would look at her character sheet for specific offs/ons since I tweaked them for this game. Hopefully, this plot bunny captures interest. Please and thank you.  :-)

You know, I was thinking about making a male character. If an already established male character doesn't claim this spot, I would love to make one who does. I was thinking about making a male captive, but I might enjoy this more. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GnothiSeauton

In under two months, we've hit 500 IC posts!

But there's still plenty of time and opportunities to join on in! 

Seeking New Stories

Timeless

Hello everyone~

I would like to voice my interest in joining, and I'll be making a male character too~ I just need to re-read stuff and then figure things out. XD

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Timeless on June 02, 2015, 12:23:15 AM
Hello everyone~

I would like to voice my interest in joining, and I'll be making a male character too~ I just need to re-read stuff and then figure things out. XD

Excellent!

Seeking New Stories

cabalxxvi

I am most interested in joining this, and would love to play. I will make a male character for the group.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 09, 2015, 04:33:07 PM
I am most interested in joining this, and would love to play. I will make a male character for the group.

Awesome!

If I can help in any way or answer questions, feel free to poke me.

Seeking New Stories

cabalxxvi

I will poke you -snickers- for information if the need should arise. I will be reading over the list of threads that you have for me to read, and then where would you like me to post a finalized character? (though I am sure the answer is in the threads for the story somewhere.)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 09, 2015, 04:56:09 PM
I will poke you -snickers- for information if the need should arise. I will be reading over the list of threads that you have for me to read, and then where would you like me to post a finalized character? (though I am sure the answer is in the threads for the story somewhere.)

If you're looking to read over the IC threads, I'd advise against that, just because last time I checked, we were over 500 posts.  There are, however, a few recommended readings that are event-centered and based if you'd like to check those out.

When you've got a character sheet finalized, PM it to me for review and approval, and then, if approved, you can post it into the Game Information thread with the other sheets, and jump on in.

Seeking New Stories

cabalxxvi

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 09, 2015, 05:03:01 PM
Thanks kindly M'Lady

No problem! 

More than happy to help!

Also.  For those who are interested, but not sure about characters...

I know I've got no shortage of ideas for characters.  And there is a classifieds section for those looking to try and figure out some sort of character.

Seeking New Stories

cabalxxvi

Sent a PM to you Gnothi, but I am going to say something here as well. Who needs a character fulfilled by a Hetero Male character? I am willing to write up a character for that role as well. Just PM me and we can discuss it.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

GnothiSeauton

There's still plenty of time to jump on in!

We're all pretty friendly and easy to work with when it comes to new people joining up!

Seeking New Stories