[Interest Check] We Run this City [EX]

Started by Sparrowhawke, July 28, 2016, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Nor is "children"

But I'm curious, what are you talking about? Did something fly over my/our head?

Jag

I'm totally vestal virgin innocent over here. >_>

I think I need assistance in being corrupted.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

can confirm, Jag is totally pure. Saintly even. Needs some sinning, stat!

Nadir

Suiko

I'm tentatively interested... how many characters are in the game already? I tend to panic with huge games.

Also what kind of races are you lacking?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Khoraz on August 02, 2016, 05:17:54 PM
I'm tentatively interested... how many characters are in the game already? I tend to panic with huge games.

Also what kind of races are you lacking?
Mm, there's currently 14 proper characters and I think 4 npcs, but given that I take up 7 of those (3 characters and 4 npcs) there's 11 characters that aren't GM owned

We don't have any were-creatures or dragons, there are probably plenty of others but those two are currently the ones coming to mind

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Suiko

I'll have to see what I can come up with...
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

Name/Nicknames: Mesothelae / Messy

Sexuality: Asexual and Aromantic

Race: Jorōgumo is a yôkai with the form of a spider, that can change its appearance into that of a seductive woman when it wants to eat a human. Even when it is in its human form though, its reflection will show a giant spider.

Position: Low level member. Still finding her place.

Personality: Messy is a quiet and solitaire being. She will seek out dark and warm places for nesting. She can spend weeks without anyone seeing her while hidden away in her room of webs. She is well spoken and a very good lute player. Messy will flash a coy smile to nearly everyone, but she is unsure of how to proceed beyond that when it comes to the seduction her species is supposed to possess. She finds not only the act of sex itself to be uncomfortable, but even finds the idea of sex at all as strange.

Despite her dimire appearance and attitudes, she is rather messy when it comes to her feeding. She likes to tear her victims apart and play with their organs, blood, and limbs as she slowly devours them.

Backstory: In Japan, some spiders are known to possess amazing supernatural powers. One of these, the jorō-gumo, known as the golden orb-weaver in English, is the most well-known of the arachnid yokai. Jorō-gumo are found all over the Japanese archipelago, except for Hokkaido. Their body size averages between two to three centimeters long, but they can grow much larger as they age; some are large enough to catch and eat small birds. These spiders are renowned for their large size, their vividly beautiful colors, the large and strong webs they weave, and for the cruel destruction they wreak on young men. Their name is written with kanji that mean “entangling bride.” However, these characters were added on to her name much later to cover up the original meaning of the name: “whore spider.”

Jorō-gumo live solitary lives, both as spiders and as yokai. When a golden orb-weaver reaches 400 years of age, it develops magical powers and begins to feed on human prey instead of insects. They make their nests in caves, forests, or empty houses in towns. They possess a cunning intelligence and a cold heart, and see humans as nothing more than insects to feed on. They are skillful deceivers and powerful shapeshifters, usually spending their lives appearing as young, sexy, and stunningly beautiful women.

Jorō-gumo’s favorite prey is young, handsome men who are looking for love. When a jorō-gumo spots a man she desires, she invites him into her home, and he is usually never seen again. They can spin silk threads strong enough to ensnare a grown man so that he cannot escape. They also have a powerful venom that can slowly weaken a man day by day, allowing the spider to savor the long and painful death her victim suffers. They can control other, lesser spiders, even employing fire-breathing spiders to burn down the homes of any who grow suspicious of them. A jorō-gumo can operate like this for years and years, even in the middle of a busy city, while the desiccated skeletons of hundreds of youth build up in her home.

Mesothelae did just this for 84-years after her powers emerged. She holed up in a cave and used her skills as a lute player to lure unsuspecting men into her webs. It was difficult for her though. She had a hard time maintaining her 'sexy' image. Her mind had a hard time understanding what that meant. This lead to several years of near starvation when she was unable to ensnare a victim when her image would fade too quick and they would see her for what she was too soon.

Joining the family grated on her need for a solitaire life, but it meant an easy food source. Even if her image faded too quickly, the human was unlikely to be able to escape without someone getting their hands on them.

Ons and Offs: Ons/Offs
Notes: Messy is a virgin. She has never masturbated. While she is off-limits for sex itself, she is open to the idea of possible masturbation, bondage, torture, and kissing.

Sparrowhawke

Messy is accepted, Jag~ Sorry that took so long I may have uh, gotten distracted

Jag

If that distraction in anyway involved keeping Dim's dice list from shrinking, then I 100% support it.  ;D

Nadir

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Jagerin on August 03, 2016, 04:09:22 PM
If that distraction in anyway involved keeping Dim's dice list from shrinking, then I 100% support it.  ;D

>w>

Quote from: Dim Hon on August 03, 2016, 04:12:44 PM
DO NOT ENCOURAGE HIS PROCLIVITIES

u know u want mah words, Dim, don't fight it

Nadir

Jag

Emjay

Quote from: Starcry on July 30, 2016, 03:36:44 AM

;D

So I just wanted to ask if it would ok for me to make a Satyr who's a DJ and also cooks meth?
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Emjay on August 03, 2016, 04:49:45 PM
;D

So I just wanted to ask if it would ok for me to make a Satyr who's a DJ and also cooks meth?

Yep! The nightclub could definitely use some good music~

Emjay

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on August 03, 2016, 04:57:40 PM
Yep! The nightclub could definitely use some good music~

Sweet! *continues to work on character sheet*
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nadir

An NPC~

Name/Nicknames: Acheron

Gender/Sexuality: Male

Race: Angel - ‘passes’ if only because he makes people look away as he approches

Position: N/A

Details: Acheron has been a holy warrior of the empire of Heaven for an eternity, until it fell (to civil war, to the unending hordes of demons, to a lack of faith? no one knows) and has since been wandering, continuing the fight in different ways. Some time after the end of the empire (or even before that) he found diversion in "bringing mortals to the light," sharing with them small pieces of angelic wonder.

He gets pleasure from making ruins of mortal minds and bodies, finds purpose in absolving their sins while doing so and sometimes leaves them with a blessing - though those who bear them know they are worse than any curse imagined. He has brought one such creature to the city, as a ‘test’ - though it’s more of an attack against Arsenic then anything.

Reserved for: Can be used by the GM or Dim.

Player: Dim Hon

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Dim Hon on August 04, 2016, 04:50:25 AM
An NPC~

Name/Nicknames: Acheron

Gender/Sexuality: Male

Race: Angel - ‘passes’ if only because he makes people look away as he approches

Position: N/A

Details: Acheron has been a holy warrior of the empire of Heaven for an eternity, until it fell (to civil war, to the unending hordes of demons, to a lack of faith? no one knows) and has since been wandering, continuing the fight in different ways. Some time after the end of the empire (or even before that) he found diversion in "bringing mortals to the light," sharing with them small pieces of angelic wonder.

He gets pleasure from making ruins of mortal minds and bodies, finds purpose in absolving their sins while doing so and sometimes leaves them with a blessing - though those who bear them know they are worse than any curse imagined. He has brought one such creature to the city, as a ‘test’ - though it’s more of an attack against Arsenic then anything.

Reserved for: Can be used by the GM or Dim.

Player: Dim Hon

U know he accepted~ >w>