Need M,F,F for Couples Retreat with a twist

Started by snowleo84, June 26, 2011, 02:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleo84

Two good friends, who are colleagues at work too, marry each other's sisters, and the two couples are very close to each other. The guys come to each other for advice on the girls' little likes, dislikes and same is the case with girls. They plan to head out to a resort in a tropical island for a vacation. Out there, they rent cottages in a secluded beach and spend their days going around town and nights drinking out on the beach.
Over the two weeks there, the four open up to each other more than they ever have, and some skeletons come tumbling out of their cupboards. It seems both brother-sister pairs had been curious during their teenage years, and had fooled around, away from their parents' gaze. The latent feelings from those years that the brothers have for their sisters (their friend's wife) burst out during the vacation.
Will they be able to get over these feelings ever? How will the conflict affect their marriages? What happens when the vacation is over and they're back to city life?

This is roughly how I think the story can move ahead. Any suggestions on changes to plot/characters are welcome.
Let's provisionally name the characters, so it's easier for everyone to announce their role of interest.
Jack (to be played by me) and Jenny are brother and sister.
Matt and Marie are brother and sister.
Marie & Jack, Jenny & Matt are the two wedded couples.

Hope you like the setting! Please reply with the role you're interested in, and any idea(s) for the story.

Sarah Morgan

This sounds like it could be interesting.  I'll play Marie, so at least we'll have one couple paired off.  Hopefully you'll get some more interest, and we can get things going.  How old would these couples be, just out of curiosity?  Or I suppose I should technically ask how old Jack is, to start with, since they're the only two characters at the moment.

snowleo84

Thanks Sarah, and welcome! Hope we can get people to play the other couple soon too.

I'd say all four of them are in their late twenties, and have been married for about a year. Neither of the couples have a baby, though down the line in the story, one or both of them may plan something on those lines. Or, do you have other ideas?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

snowleo84

Hey Matt, welcome!

Just waiting for Jenny now... And then we can start the OOC thread to discuss the setting and other details...

Sarah Morgan

I personally don't mind the idea of possible children coming into the mix later myself, assuming we can get another player involved to get things going.  I like the idea though, even if the other two decide they'd rather take things in a different course.

snowleo84

I'm game for both pregnancy and children later on in the story too - maybe the ladies can have children from both their husbands and brothers.
The only catch is we'd need more people at that stage.

naryashadow

I'm in for Jenny since she is still up for grabs. Promise to do my best!

snowleo84

Thanks Narya! Am sure you'll do great as Jenny.

We now have the four people needed for the story, so I'm starting an OOC thread in the Light:Human Small Groups.
I'll PM you all the link to the thread.
We can start discussing characters, plot ideas, playing styles etc in there! Hope it's an active OOC thread, and we get started on the game thread soon.

Thanks for joining in,

Leo

scruz87

Not sure if there is room for another girl but I'd be interested.
-Sara