Camping. Looking for two Females

Started by glimmertwin, February 15, 2010, 05:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glimmertwin

A few years ago Roland had just been dumped by his girlfriend and to get his  mind off of his current situation, he decided to go camping. He usually went with friends but this time he really needed some solitude. Some space to really think things through so he got ready and Friday afternoon  took off work early and set off for the north.

Roland went to his usual stomping grounds, parked, locked his car and set off with his pack on his back and some thinking to do. After hiking down to a small clearing he proceeded to set up camp. No sooner had he set up then he heard some girls laughing and talking. He turned around and saw two women, not girls, heading down the trail towards him. When they saw him he noticed a look of concern in their eyes but when they saw all his gear..that he was one of them (a fellow backpacker) they looked more at ease.

"Hello" Roland  called out.

They had to be in their late 30's, maybe early 40's.   Well, one did.  The other was younger by far.  The first one had long blonde hair, braided and under a hat in a ponytail. She was tall, lean and very attractive. The 2nd one was shorter with short brown hair cropped and had on hiking shorts and a fleece jacket. She was very cute and looked to be the older of the two.
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

glimmertwin

**Looking to do some hiking with them.  If you have some ideas of they they might stumble upon or do, let me know.  Very interested in some kind of adventure with the three of them.

Please PM me if interested.

glimmertwin

I was thinking it could even be a mother/daughter he runs into.