Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

Bubbles

*whispers*..shh!~ giggles.If I add choco,would be better?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

No, no.. it is interesting because you see the complexities of the mind when a person is asleep.  Talk away...

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

To be disturbed would only enhance the fun and the learning....disturb her if you wish....

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

*Yeah, but its ok. I probably just needz to go to sleep.*

Hugs

abandoneddolly

doom29169

abandoneddolly

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Zelric Miras

MrDiamondBackJack

Yes, very much so.  Pixar is da domb.  Pass it on

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

*Jack you always make me smile and I hope you have an awesome day* kisses his cheek and gives him a hug