4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Kythia

Ritsu

Cayenne

NOW YOU LOVE ME!!  >:( >:( >:(  (Yanno, just to be sure to cover both bases) :P
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

You have the right'ta...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Outsider

Kythia

Outsider

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Kythia

Cayenne

The real question is...~

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

You should franchise that!~

ONs & OFF

Saleen Shadows

Deamonbane

Damn straight, naughty girl...

Saleen Shadows

MelisaArtemis

Cayenne

Everything tastes like pussy..!~

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Deamonbane

MelisaArtemis

Well... it IS morning....

Cayenne

Arr, booty plundered Fa'sures!~

ONs & OFF