Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Duncan

Solaine

Kisses those delicious sculpted ridges rising from his thighs
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

Duncan

Removes her high heels (Guessing) and kisses her feet.

Solaine

*high heels of course :P* Kisses the curve of that lean, taut waist

Duncan

Removes the corset and kisses her slim belly.

Solaine

Kisses that sweat-slicked, rockhard chest

Duncan

Solaine

Kisses *PG 13 censor takes over*  beep, beep!

Duncan

lol

Kisses her lips and walks off.

DarkAngel

Kisses your Navel and works my way down

Duncan

kisses the top of your head as he pushes you further down. :)

DarkAngel

Looks up at you with big green eyes and kisses you on your ..............

Doomsday

Mmm, I wonder what purple lips taste like.  :-*

DarkAngel

Rykia

-Grabs a fistful of hair, and pulls her head back, pressing her lips against hers, she kisses her deeply.- Mmm...Purple.

Doomsday

*Brushes a few of her white bangs away to peck her on each cheek... And then once on the lips*

Rykia

-Plants a kiss on his forehead, and then one on his lips.- There you go, good sir.

DarkAngel

Lady Annabelle

*Looks at the girl and can't help but feel seduced by her.  Her hand brushes her green hair away as she sweetly places a kiss on her cheek.  Breathing her in, she shudders and regretfully pulls herself away.*  Mmmmm....
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

DarkAngel

samurai Gomei

walks up to evil pixie, sheathing sword, grabs her and slams her lips against mine, we draw close... so close i can feel her heart beat.my blood rises to my head and i lose control. The kiss ends up going all out tongue and biting.
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

Tachi

Kisses his way up an unapproved 'p'.

Callista

Steps up from behind and takes in the scent and is immediately aroused. "Just close your eyes and enjoy the sensations", I whisper. Softly licking his neck before coming around to face him. "Shhhh I know, but a kiss is a kiss, enjoy it", with that I rise on my tip toes and press his lips with mine, draw away slightly lick his lips, then kiss him again.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Full Metal

*is walking past, when those eyes catch my gaze.  Unable to resist, feeling compelled to come closer, I step up to the princess. Not even sure what I'm doing I can't stop myself.  And kiss her*