Re-joining

Started by DarklingMuse, May 29, 2015, 05:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarklingMuse

Hello fellow roleplayers!

I was previously a member of this site (though not for long, a few months I think) several years ago. However, sadly, ill health struck and I am only just getting back into the swing of things again.

I really enjoyed my time with the lovely people here and so I have decided to rejoin.

I know that there is a policy about duplicate accounts but as my username was available it looks as though my old account has been deleted (which is more than fair enough, I have been away a very long time). I am quite happy to go through the induction process again as i'm sure things have moved on since i've been away and I'd much rather be vetted by the community as it stands today.

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't breaking any rules by remaking my account and that its ok to post in the introduction thread again?

Thanks!

DarklingMuse

If it helps I have found my previous introduction thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119775.msg5234151#msg5234151

Apologies for the double post, I don't think I can edit anything at the moment!

Oniya

We do not allow duplicates, as noted in the rules.  If you are having difficulty logging into your original account, we can assist you in regaining access to it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DarklingMuse

Ah! I've just realised i've made a mistake - I didn't realise this account name and the old were different!

i thought i had simply remade the old one, opps!

I'm not sure what the email address is that the old account is registered to and while I know the secret question answer I'm not sure how I have spelled it / what caps it has so i'm not able to get through that way either, if you could help me recover my account that would be great!

Sorry for the mess around!

Darkling Muse

Ah, it has come to me in a fit of inspiration.

Thank you memory. I have regained control of my account!

If you could delete the remade one that I was posting with above that would be much appreciated and, once again, I apologise for making another account - I wasn't sure how to contact anyone otherwise!

I hope its not too difficult to delete,

Best wishes,
Muse x

Oniya

We'll just deny the unapproved one and it will scroll off into oblivion.  :-) 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Darkling Muse

Wonderful! Thank you, again!  :-)