News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Wish List

Started by Tears in the Rain, December 03, 2008, 08:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tears in the Rain

I will add more as I come up with them, but I wanted to get them all in one place. If you’re interested, please PM. If one’s already taken, there’s nothing saying that we might not be able to change things up a bit and work something out.

Ransom
The teenage daughter of a senator is kidnapped from her boarding school. Her kidnapper tries to keep things all business, but finds it harder and harder to resist the innocent girl. The parents won’t pay the ransom without proof of their daughter’s safety and the kidnapper is too paranoid to deviate from the plan of no contact until money is received. He eventually takes the girl against her will and continues to do so. Will he fall for her? Over time, will she still want to leave?

Stolen
Young 20s woman is overseas in a strange country doing charity work when she is kidnapped and sold on the black market. Who will be her owner? How will they treat her? Will they train her or break her?

Curiosity
A 21 year old college student began doing research on the D/S lifestyle and became intrigued. Soon, she found that she was becoming obsessed with finding out information on it. Eventually, she joined a website to find someone to teach her. Who will be the one to train this naive girl?

The Prophecy
A girl is coming of age and she had been foretold of in legends and prophecies for as long as time began. All factions want her. Some want to use her, others want to kill her. Who will rise up and protect her? This can work for pretty much any setting. She can have any sort of power or ability so that it can be molded into what ever we want to play.

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

playfullchick76

The stolen idea you have is a good one.

Tears in the Rain

Updated.

Curiosity added.

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

Tears in the Rain

Updated - The Prophecy added