Flame Wielder's Fired Up And Looking To Play

Started by Adrianna, June 23, 2015, 03:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Greetings my lovelies and welcome to the rising of a phoenix. The mighty huntress of the sky and keeper of the flame. I rise from the depths of roleplaying death to bring you this list. I am rising. I need you to aide in that rising. What follows is what I need from you. I need you to be willing to roleplay long term and be literate. You also need to be willing to double at times and write in length.  I am very flexible and so all of my plots are negotiable to a certain extent. I am all ears to ideas and love brainstorming new stories. It's Okay for you to bring some of your ideas to the table too. With your help, I will rise!

Lots of love,
~Ada

Please refrain from posting in this thread. Send me a PM if you are interested!

based on the layout by meihartmann and used with her permission

Adrianna

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Rules▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♨  WORK  WITH  ME. I want to roleplay with anyone willing, but if you don't post something I can use to formulate my post, the roleplay wont go anywhere. I'm not even going to say no oneliners. One line is fine, if its one line I can work with. I prefer more than that, but as long as you can make it something I can work with, as previously stated, its fine. As for me, I do anything from one short sentence to ten paragraphs per character, depending on my partner.

RESTRAINT IS  KEY! I know that some of you out there like sex in roleplays. Me too. But we can't do only sex or romance or the like, You can't make a roleplay out of that. This does not mean I will never do sex in a roleplay, I will if it fits well into the course of the roleplay.

OTHER As long as you make sure to follow the site rules as well as my own we will have no problem. And don't drop out on me unannounced. On top of being rude there is just no reason for it to happen. If you have to go drop me a quick line saying either your leaving, or your done, or something came up. If you're quitting or pausing the roleplay for any reason, it's okay. I wont be upset or offended. I also have the right to decline any roleplay for any reason. Please understand and respect that.

PLACES! I have many places open to roleplay on. PMs, Email, Skype, and threads. It all just depends on what you want. I am very Flexible on how and where I roleplay.

RELAX! don't worry. No one is going to bite here. and please, for the love of all that is right, don't be uptight about keeping Cannons perfect. No one can do that. many of my friends have come deadly close, but when you add in a new element, things about certain people will change, so relax Kay? I will try any cannon character you want me to try, as long as you are willing to be lenient as I learn how to play them. I will be learning through out our roleplay.

UNIVERSES This is more information than a Rule. There are two classifications of Universes. There is NU (Natural Universe) which is the world that already exists that the characters live in. The one made up by the Author, Director, or game designer. Then there is the AU (Alternate Universe). A plot, setting or complete world that we make up, and place certain characters in. I enjoy both.

based on the layout by meihartmann and used with her permission

Adrianna

Tools of Passion
1-5: Level of desire
Bold: Character I would like to play
Italic: Who I want you to play
Underline:  I'm okay playing either one
Note: If bold/Italic and underlined, means I would prefer a particular role but am able to switch.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Plots▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Original Plots

Why You?
The first, two years the senior, was the only son and heir to the Hiwagashi Syndicate, the roughest gang in the town of Osashi. Osashi was a large town, settled on the edge of a lake, rumored to be filled with the ghosts of the dead. By the age of fifteen, the son of Hitomi and Arai Hiwagashi was a wanted criminal. He made his father proud, and would someday make a great leader, or so his father said. Not that that was what he really wanted, he just did it to make his father proud of him. The second, a kinder boy, was the son of a powerful nobleman. One of the most powerful leaders of Osashi. His father was kind of important, like a Mayor, if you will. The strange thing? Arai, and Mayor Notogo, were sixth generation cousins. The Hiwagashi family was a lower branch of the Arigawa family, and because of this, they held a grudge against the 'better' family. Up to Four generations ago, the Hiwagashi family were servants to the Arigawa family, until they came to an agreement that the times had changed and this was not to be the case any longer. Still the grudge held through, since they felt they still thought they were better than they were. When Arai's son turned seventeen, the two boys found themselves kidnapped by a third party. A lower class Syndicate that desired power and money. The two boys were no exception to the mistrust and hatred that ran through the two families, but even with both sides of the law searching for the boys, it was five long months before the boys are found. They have no one but themselves for company most of the time, chained to the wall, with very little food or water. Only enough to keep them alive. Will they learned to trust one another? Will they grow close over this incident? Things like that do happen.
Son of a Crime boss X Son of a nobleman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Concrete Angel
In the small town of Avion, there lived two well known families. From the families came three small children. One child, a boy, was absolutely perfect. He had to be. He was athletic, smart, generous, and very quiet. If he strayed from the path his parents set for him, or befriended the wrong child, he would get a severe punishment, though this did not happen often. Other than these few times, the young boy was treated like a prince, and catered to every moment of every day. The other two children were twin boys. They were both as sweet as little angels. Together, inside their small home, inside their large hearts, they hide a secret. Their hands never separated at school, but they are always sweet. They are quiet, and a bit reserved, but they always were willing to help. Then Tragedy struck the twins. Every night, they would look out their window at the boy, silently begging for his help. He never knew why, at first. That was until he saw their mother come in, and slam the curtains shut. Still, the silhouettes were enough for him to see the abuse going on in the other house. After that, his eyes were always filled with pain for having to leave them, when his small hands closed the curtains. When the twins turned seven, the prince turning nine around the same time, one of the twins was found dead. It was said, even by the surviving twin, that they were attacked in the middle of the night. The boy and the twins had become secret friends, but after that the surviving twin seemed to withdraw. Years passed, and when the younger boy turned fourteen, the elder boy being sixteen, the two finally met again, In high school the younger was brilliant and strong, as if everything had ended and he lived a happy life after his brother's death, but did he? They had stopped talking to each other for years, seven long years. Had anything really changed? And what kind of feelings were starting to stir inside the elder's heart? Just how much did he really care for his friend that he wasn't allowed to have?
Prince boy x Angel Twin

Fanbased Plots

Harry Potter
Unexpected Allies
Harry has inherited enough money (through his own fortune and the black Fortune that Sirius left him) to literally live the rest of his life doing nothing, but Draco can't. Being a death eater, Draco's lost just about everything, except his mother. They even lost the Manor and have to live in a smaller house now. A one story house even, just big enough for the two of them, and no house elves. Instead of the bank getting the Money, Harry did. After a month or so, Narcissa starts getting a letter and enough Galleons to support them for two weeks, every week, so they could save up for special things, until she or Draco can learn a trade to support each other. Draco decides to make things easier on his mother, and goes back for his last year at Hogwarts, once it reopens again. Harry decides to go back too, but he's having his own problems. He doesn't feel like living at Grimmauld place because it reminds him too much of sirius, and he didn't have anywhere else to go. Aside from that Ginny decided she liked someone else, or at least wanted more time to explore her options, and Harry spent too much time "wasting his money" for her taste. So he goes back to school too, even though he and Ron already have Auror licenses. Whilst at Hogwarts, Harry and Draco start interacting on occasion. Its curt, and formal, but both realize that the other is not an enemy. Though not everyone is as...kind...as Draco is. Many Slytherins lost their parents thanks to Harry, and are none to happy about it. One day Harry gets himself into trouble with some of these Slytherins, and they attack him. Sure, after voldemort a hand full of Slytherin brats should be no problem right? Wrong. Harry had no grudge against them, and he had no reason to attack or kill them, so they overpower him easily. This is when Draco comes to "repay a debt" for the fire incident and rescues him. Eventually the two of them begin to realize there may be more between them than they realized.
Harry x Draco

I will Protect You
Pride. It is a powerful ally, and a very formidable enemy. For Draco, it was going to get him killed someday. Surprisingly, to many, his fear hadn't already done that. No one knew about the Death-eater strip. What the Strip did, was take all known death-eaters, and strip them of everything. It happened exactly two years after the war. Things were finally settling down. Harry had let Ginny go, as she apologetically begged him to do. Ginny found that she had the strength to be who she was by then, which was more than Harry could say. She came out as a bisexual, long before Harry could ever admit to being homosexual even to himself. When Ginny found a girlfriend, he found it surprisingly easy to let her go. They had finished their education, and Draco had gotten himself a Job. Draco wanted nothing more than to forget the war ever happened, but that was not to happen. When the Death-eater strip came into effect, Draco lost everything he had worked for. The ministry took his money, his home, and his job. No one opposed it, because those who would have, who mattered, didn't know. The golden Trio, Neville, Luna, all of them. Not even George would have condoned it by now. Everyone wanted to live in peace. When it happened, all the death-eaters were threatened with execution if they spoke of it. Draco knew the likelihood of him finding another job was slim. No one wanted to hire death-eaters. He was forced to live on the streets and scrounge for food for weeks before Harry found him. Even when he did, Draco denies anything. It wasn't the threat that kept him silent, it was his pride. Eventually Harry does find out, at least that Draco has no home anymore, and he helps him out.
Harry x Draco

Mine and Only Mine{this one is a little more edgy than the others}

It's sixth year. Harry has been stalking Draco for months, though no one believed him that Draco was a death eater. When he finds Draco in Myrtles bathroom that night, instead of fighting the way he does in the book, he doesn't even draw his wand. You see Harry has realized something over time, Draco is no more evil than he himself is. He's still just a boy. The world forgets that sometimes for the both of them. Harry knows Draco's a death eater, but Draco seemed to be truly scared about something, and Harry's protective instincts kick in. All Draco can think, though, is that Harry knows...That makes him even more frightened. What if Voldemort found out? But there wasn't anything Draco could do, but try and convince Harry not to say anything to anyone. When Draco, too scared to think properly, Harry does something completely out of character for him. Something that was probably influenced by the part of Voldemort that was lodged inside his soul. He tells Draco that he is going to serve two masters. Voldemort and Harry. Of course Serving Harry is easy compared to serving Voldemort. It's secret, and usually happens in the room of requirement, and Harry usually just makes him do a few humiliating things, like work without his shirt on so Harry could stare at his scrawny, but quiddich toned upper body. That is, until he finds out something interesting. Draco, is a masochist. Then things get interesting.
Harry x Draco

The Best of Friends
It all started a long time ago. Harry didn't know it, but he met his best friend long before he met him. when he was eight years old, the Dursleys took a vacation. A rare vacation, and they planned it a month in advance. When the time came for them to go, Harry's babysitter couldn't take him. They were forced to take Harry with them on the vacation. It just so happened that the Weasleys were going to the same exact place. the same exact hotel. for the first several hours of the trip, Dudley pokes fun and torments Harry, making him appear even worse than before. Harry was sure this would be the worst week of his life. That is...until he sees a young red-head boy his own age and his brothers goofing around the lobby. Ron is also getting picked on in his vacation. His brothers, especially the twins, are relentless. when the two boys hide in the same place from their tormentors, Friendship blooms. Long before Harry ever learns about hogwarts.
Harry x Ron

The Wolf's moon
When they first moved, they heard the town had a huge secret. That it was hiding something deadly and frightening. From the moment they got there, the young boy was checking everyone out to see what the big secret was. when he met the eight year old Remus Lupin, he immediately crossed him off the list of suspects. He was nice, and he instantly tried to be friends with the boy. He does become friends with him, but as time goes by, he starts to uncover more secrets, about other and about himself, than he ever bargained for. the OC is 10
OC x Remus

Adrianna

Tools of Passion Recap
1-5: Level of desire
Bold: Character I would like to play
Italic: Who I want you to play
Underline:  I'm okay playing either one
Note: If bold/Italic and underlined, means I would prefer a particular role but am able to switch.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Pairing List▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fandom based

Alice in Wonderland
{Let me know which Adaptation you wish to use be it one that exists or one you want to make up}
Alice x Cheshire cat(humanoid form)❦❦❦
Alice x Hatter❦❦❦
Alice x knave of hearts
Alice x March hare(Humanoid)
Alice x White Rabbit(humanoid)
Cheshire Cat(humanoid) x Hatter
OC x Hatter
OC x Cheshire cat(humanoid form)

Aang x OC
Aang x Zuko
OC x Zuko

Dr. Who
Ninth/Tenth/Eleventh x OC
Rose  x Tenth Doctor
Rose x TenToo

Fairy Tales/Fables/Disney

The options for these fairy tales are:
~ Choose an anime you like, and place the characters into the Fairytale Roles
~ A yaoi adaptation(with OC's similar to the originals)
~Our own Adaptation
~ a yuri Adaptation(with OC's similar to the Originals)
~using the original fairytale characters, in a different setting[disney is the easiest for this]
~ anything else fun you can think of to do with the tales listed below

Alice in wonderland〖
The Little Mermaid(2?)〖
Snow White〖
Cinderella〖
Bambi〖
Princess and the frog〖
The Lion King〖
Atlantis The lost Empire (Disney)〖
Brother Bear (Disney)〖
Tarzan〖
Hercules[disney]〖
Beauty and the Beast〖
Robin Hood〖
The Black cauldron (disney)〖
Peter Pan〖
Romeo and Juliet 〖
The Luck Child 〖
The Prince and the Pauper〖
Aladdin〖
Mulan〖
Rapunzel〖or Tangled〗 〖
Brave (disney) 〖
Happy Feet (humanized?) 〖
Fox and the Hound (humanized?) 〖
Anastasia 〖
Pocahontas (disney) 〖
Prince of Egypt 〖
Joseph King of Dreams 〖
Lady and the Tramp (humanized?) 〖
Quest for Camelot 〖
Sleeping Beauty 〖
The Swan Princess 〖
Thumbelina 〖
Hunchback of Notre Dame 〖

Fruits Basket
{only seen the anime}
Kyo x Yuki
OC x Kyo
OC x Yuki
OC x Momiji
OC x Hatsuharu
OC x Akito〖
Tohru x Kyo
Tohru x Yuki
Tohru x Akito

Ghost Hunt
Mai x Naru
Mai x Lin
Mai x Hoshou Takigawa
Mai x John
Mai x Yasuhara
Naru x Lin
OC x Naru
OC x Lin
OC x John
OC x Hoshou
OC x Yasuhara
OC x Gene

Harry Potter
Fred and/or George x Harry
Fred and/or GeorgeOC
Fred and/or George x Ron
Harry x Draco
Harry x Ron
James x Remus
James x Severus
Remus x OC
Scorpius x Albus
Severus x OC

Hobbit
Bard x Bilbo
Bard x Thorin
Bard x Smaug
Bard x Tauriel
Balin x Thorin
Bilbo x Thorin
Bilbo x Smaug
Gandalf x Galadriel
Kili x Thorin
Kili x Tauriel
Kili x Fili
OC x Glóin
OC x Bard
OC x Bilbo
OC x Thorin
OC x Legolas
OC x Tauriel
OC x Thranduil
OC x Gandalf
OC x Galadriel

My Little Pony
{both pony and Equestria girls}
Big Macintosh x OC
Celestia x Twilight Sparkle
Human!Rarity x Human!Spike
Human!Twilight x Human!Spike
Luna x Twilight
OCxOC
Rainbowdash x Fluttershy
Rainbowdash x Twilight Sparkle
Rainbowdash x OC
Rarity x AppleJack

Percy Jackson
{Book Only}
Demigod x Demigod
Demigod x Mortal
DemigodxOther mythical creature
God x Mortal
OC x Nico
OC x Tyson
OC x Grover
OC x Luke
Percy x Nico

Supernatural
Castiel x Dean
Castiel x Gabriel
Castiel x Crowley
Castiel x OC
Charlie x OC
Crowley x Sam
Crowley x Lilith
Crowley x OC
OC x Dean
OC x Sam
OC x Gabriel
OC x Bobby
Sam x Dean

X-men Evolution
Kurt x OC
Pietro x OC
Todd(Toad) x OC
Wolverine x OC
Kitty x Bobby
Kitty x Kurt

Favorite Original Genre Pairings

Demon x Angel/Human
Dragon x Knight
Elf x Elf
Fae x Nymph/Mage
Gang x Nobility
Gang x Rival Gang
Hero x Villain
Nobility/Royalty x Slave/Servant/Peasantry
Nymph x Satyr
Siren x Pirate
Student x Older/Higher Grade Student
Teacher x Student {high school age is acceptable as long as child is of proper age of consent} 〖
Vampire x Werewolf

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Adrianna

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Current Stories▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

On Elliquiy

Civil Propaganda

The Doctor happens upon a dying planet and the last inhabitant. together they go on an adventure to end Civil unrest in another planet, and face a challenge to overcome prejudice and hatred to save the planet from being destroyed by feuding inhabitants. The never ending battle between nature and man, even among aliens.
Tenth Doctor x Alien OC  with Meihartmann

A Painful Paradox
Due to circumstances Two versions of the Dr. End up trapped together. Things happen from there.
Tex x Eleven with Theta Sigma

On Skype

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Adrianna

Story Status

StorySettingPairingPartnerStatus
Civil PropagandaDr. WhoTen x OCMeihartmannWaiting
A Painful ParadoxDr. WhoTen x ElevenTheta SigmaWaiting

Adrianna

Updates

❤`•.¸¸.•`June 23, 2015: Accepting!•.¸¸.•´❤

❤`•.¸¸.•`June 25, 2015:I added options for the hobbit series and have a second Dr. who story.•.¸¸.•´❤

❤`•.¸¸.•`July 4, 2015:I am only accepting fandom based roleplays or the two stories I have listed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I am getting the same request over and over again with nonfandom roleplays and I am no longer interested.•.¸¸.•´❤

Adrianna

Adrianna