Miss Lockhart's Most Wanted

Started by Anastasia Lockhart, March 10, 2009, 02:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia Lockhart

This is a list of RP premises I'm really hankering to do. PM me if you're interested.

NEW and MUCH DESIRED

The Joyhouse
--A lonely geek is presented with a ticket to what they think is a VIP party at a Roleplaying Convention, only to discover it's a one way ticket into a magical world, with the girl of his or her dreams, an Elfmaid, as guide and companion! Will the geek get back home? And why were they brought there in the first place?
--This is freely open to negotiation on most parts.

Clipped Wings [NC-H]
--While hunting, a Prince wounds a swan and is surprised to see it transform into a beautiful woman. She's the Queen of the Swanmays and he has won her by right of conquest, to do with her as he pleases.
---I'd actually like to see some humiliation and domination here. The Queen of the Swanmays can either be very proud and rebellious, or she can be timid and terrified of the Big Bad Human.

Fortune Favors The Bold[NC-E]
--As the greatest criminal mastermind in Aurora City, you have the city fearing your every move. Thanks to some clever detective work, you now know the secret identity of your biggest foe and greatest fantasy, the superhero known as White Mage, known to those she holds dear as mild-mannered secretary Jane Osborne. The time has come to settle the score with White Mage and make her pay for all the times she's humiliated you.
--This is another one that can go as long as you want it to and the type of supervillain you are doesn't matter. I'd love a little public humiliation and public sex here.

Princess Zorya (A Delicious Dupe)
--(Regency) After a fall from grace in the East, you have returned to your homeland, penniless and alone. But a drunken run-in with a gypsyish guttersnipe gives you an idea. Your plan: turn this roughshod beauty Rose into a high-class courtesan, telling wealthy men she's a foreign princess, and get rich off of a little creativity and a lot of debauchery.
--This one is based off the true story of Princess Caraboo aka Mary Baker, with a twist. I can negotiate what sort of "princess" he's teaching her to be (imperious domme-bitch, demure sub, priestess with "interesting" religious practices). Really good if you have a dancer fetish.

Urialen

I sent you a PM about Yes, Mr. DeVille. *smile*

Anastasia Lockhart

Anastasia Lockhart

As of now, I've got a full hand. Once things free up a little, I'll update.

Anastasia Lockhart

Doomsday

Abducted and Fortune Favors. Do want!

Anastasia Lockhart

HP: I don't remember if I got back to you. But once those are freed up, I'll let you know.

Anastasia Lockhart

Doomsday

Been a while since I posted in here. I'm definitely still interested in Abducted, more so than Fortune. Would you rather do that?

Anastasia Lockhart

MasterMischief

How do you feel about tentacles?   >:)

Xenoti

Interested in your clipped wings idea

Ace Flyer

I like the sound of Fortune Favors the Bold, if you're still interested in it.

Anastasia Lockhart

MasterMischief- When in doubt, check the ons/offs.

Xenoti, Ace Flyer- Let me mull it over. My tastes have been changing lately and I'm not entirely sure what I'm in the mood for. In fact, this list may change in the next couple of days.

Anastasia Lockhart

JD

If Princess Zorya isn't already taken, drop me a PM and tell me a bit more about the storyline. I might well be your Frixos. I love a historical setting and have always enjoyed impersonation stories (The Prisoner of Zenda, Dave, My Fair Lady).
"Like all young men I set out to be a genius, but mercifully laughter intervened." --Lawrence Durrell

MasterMischief

Quote from: Anastasia Lockhart on November 21, 2009, 07:56:03 PM
MasterMischief- When in doubt, check the ons/offs.

Terribly sorry.  I thought I had.

DarkestStryke

I'd love to add my name to the queue forming behind 'Fortune Favors The Bold'. Something about it just tickles my fancy