News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Dark blue (almost black) sweatpants, faded white high school choir shirt (from almost 20 yrs ago)  :-X, black socks and brown warm slippers!

Jazra

Warm, flannel comfortably soft plaid pajama bottoms. No matching top, so I throw on whatever t-shirt or polo shirt is handy (currently, a black concert t-shirt). I love warmth more than sexy when alone in my home.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Beguile's Mistress

Back to work from Christmas vacation and what might have been a bout of swine flue and it has to be the coldest day in forever.  Dug out heavy woolen slacks and skinny black silk scarf to use as a belt to wear with a white cashmere turtleneck sweater, black socks and black suede ankle boots. 

Goldmoon

Tight wranglers with a button up plaid shirt. Hair pulled back into a pony tail. Cute boots, lip gloss, and my heart necklace that hangs long..drawing the eyes perfectly  ;D. Heading out with the girls.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks and black cable knit sweater with black suede ankle boots.  Was frigid this morning but is getting a bit warmer now.

Crimzon Dragon

still in my khakis and blue shirt from work...

Peccavi

A little black dress. Feet recently freed from the pair of lovely and red black heels that my best friend bought for my birthday night out.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suite with a pencil skirt and buttoned to the neck, standup collar jacket, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

AmberStarfire

A black fitted t-shirt with a blue, flaming faerie star, a lacy-looking baby pink jumper with 3/4 sleeves and black trousers.

Beguile's Mistress

Royal blue pencil skirt, white silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Tigataga

Seress

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit with a pencil skirt, fitted jacket and lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and platform heels.

Bliss

A pink-belted pink dress (See here) with grey argyle knee-high socks and black single-strap mary-janes.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Blythe

Red T-shirt, gray shorts, red socks!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Bliss on January 13, 2014, 05:40:22 PM
A pink-belted pink dress (See here) with grey argyle knee-high socks and black single-strap mary-janes.
Oh!  Pretty.

Quote from: Blythe on January 13, 2014, 08:33:21 PM
Red T-shirt, gray shorts, red socks!
And comfy! ;D

Zaphod

Dark gray Brooks Brothers suit, double button, double vented with medium lapels, lavender shirt, navy silk tie with an Eldredge knot, matching trousers, belt and dress shoes. The fit is relaxed perfection. I look and feel good today. ;)

Beguile's Mistress

A black and white straight plaid skirt with a few pleats at the side, red long-sleeved blouse, black tights and black loafers.

Bliss

I've been renovating my wardrobe lately; trying to throw out anything that isn't three years old or newer unless I really love it AND it fits. ModCloth holiday sales have been fantastic for helping fill things in.

Today I'm wearing a black with small white polka-dots dress, the bust of which is button-up. It's fit and flare with a collar and cute capped sleeves. It's very soda shop-y.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Night Stalker

navy blue lounge shorts (gift to self for my birthday today) and glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

WyldRanger

Faded black jeans, grey shirt, black socks and black dress shoes.. and at the moment, a black winter coat with a hood.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red business suit with a fitted double-breasted jacket and brass buttons, sheer black stockings and black pumps.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sweater dress with a peacock blue cardigan jacket, a long narrow gold scarf, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

DeathDragon7777

Grey Everlast Hoody, Black popper-legged Addidas Tracksuit bottoms and an old Nightwish T, yet another day of chilly Parkour.

Spero

A baggy pink long sleeve shirt and black sweat pants.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~