Consent - BDSM club - new 'Masquerade' theme, come play!

Started by Sussurus, August 13, 2012, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonousKitty

I am definitely interested what has me curious though is the interest in me to invite me to the roleplay lol

Sussurus

I, ah, may have sent some invitations to some random interesting-looking people who happened to be online... after checking their O/Os to see if they'd be theoretically compatible with the game, of course.  O:)

And by 'some' I mean 'if they all decide to join, it's gonna be real crowded.' But based on past experience, I'm not expecting more than a few to actually sign up.  ::)

PoisonousKitty

I'm interested only issue now is my now ex busted my computer and stole my phone so i'm kind of computer hopping at this time xD

Sussurus

Well, you could potentially pair your character off with someone else who doesn't mind sporadic posts, or who is willing to make an alt to play out a slower thread. You'll definitely want to use the OOC thread to coordinate that, though, rather than just seeing who you bump into ICly. Also, please don't be offended if you don't get any takers --  most people are naturally going to want more reliable partners.