Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 5 [Villagers Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 02, 2009, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teno

"What makes everyone so sure Rhapsody is a werewolf? I'm not convinced she is, and especially when Scott voted her with his last breath, just before we lynched him. To be honest, I'm more wary of Kitsu."

Josietta

Maybe its because you are a werewolf Teno and are trying to save your wolfie friends position of power?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kip

Quote from: Teno on July 23, 2009, 04:52:02 PM
*smirks*

*ponders Teno's smirk*

You're accused of being a werewolf and you smirk?  *gets suspicious and backs away slowly*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

((-Eyes Kipoc's avi and just dies...- Mmm...))
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

Quote from: Saffron on July 23, 2009, 06:46:58 PM
((-Eyes Kipoc's avi and just dies...- Mmm...))

((PMs Saffron to make her die more))

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
  • Rhapsody - 4 votes: Josietta, Kipoc, Marguerite, Sir Desan
  • Rafufu - 2 votes: LadySky, Kitsu
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Rhapsody
  • Kitsu - 1 vote: Teno
  • Sir Desan - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 2 Werewolves
Us against the world

Teno

Oh, I was smirking because of who the accusation came from. Not because I'm one of them. And for the record, I'm not. Place your suspicions elsewhere, wolfie!

Kitsu

It's fairly clear that, whoever he votes for, he won't affect the outcome very much. He's so certain that Rafufu is a wolf though. The fact that his vote won't change anything won't have him backing down from what he's sure is right. Then again, he had been pretty damn sure about Selena too...
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

rafufu

Seeing as my vote makes little difference, lets go with Sir Desan because I don't think he's been voted for yet and he may feel left out.

LadySky

LadySky stands by waiting for the lynching to commense for the evening. She shakes her head sadly for she does not really think Rhapsody is a danger.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

LadySky is wrong in her thoughts to think Rhapsody was no threat to the people. As the villagers gather to take Rhapsody to her death, she begins transforming, her anger getting the best of her. Though she still walks along calmly with those dragging her, it is more than obvious now that Rhapsody is one of the remaining werewolves.

The group marches her to the stage in the central area of the town, forcing her into a found guillotine. It only takes a moment and the life of Rhapsody the sherriff is over. When later searching their belongings, the town finds a note claiming Teno to be the new sherriff.

Remaining Players
  • Josietta
  • Kitsu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Werewolf
Us against the world

Teno

Teno couldn't sleep all night. Seeing someone he thought he could trust transforming in front of him like that, he thought her innocent, and tried to point people in the right direction. And to find he was in fact directing them away? This was all too much for him, and thoughts ran through his head. Then, there was the fact he was now the sheriff, because of the werewolf's request?

He left his wagon, and wandered around the village, trying to clear his mind, but still on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary.

LadySky

LadySky simply hung her head sadly, surely all the werewolves were now dead she thought. After a long walk in the woods to clear her mind of the grizzly images of death this village had seen she sank into her bed for a night of restless sleep.

Tossing and turning all night long LadySky could not rest peacefully. Finally she rose from the bed and snuggled down in front of the fireplace to read a good book. It was her favorite and she had read it many times before in times of distress. Knowing exactly where her favorite part was she flipped the novel open only to stare in shock at the manure smashed into the pages!

"What kind of monster does this?" she wailed...
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

The small town of Miller's Hollow was not safe yet from the threat of the wolves. With such small numbers left, the people had begun to wonder when they would take care of the last of the furry creatures. It would prove to the villagers that this was not yet true.

The lonely howl of one single wolf lets the remaining villagers know that they are close, but have not yet eliminated the threat. The village once again looks around for one known as the Healer, wondering who had been attacked and saved in the night to cause the piercing, hungry howl that shook their huts.

Upon waking, the town quickly gathers to begin voting on their final suspect.

Remaining Players
  • Josietta
  • Kitsu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Werewolf
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky emerges from her hut glaring daggers at all those in the tiny village. Werewolves she could deal with, manure prankers were however another thing! Voting again for rafufu, sure her instincts are correct, she turns and goes to pack her meager belongings.

"I am leaving this wicked place as soon as possible." she grumbles as she trudges onward, never noticing that the back of her dress is totally smeared with manure.

Kitsu

There was just one wolf left. The lonely cry last night was proof enough of that. There wasn't a doubt in his mind who that wolf was too. He'd been suspecting Rafufu for the last few days. Today he was certain the wolf threat would be done with once and for all.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Teno

Teno wondered about the villagers, and even though he hated to admit it, there was still another werewolf among them. He decided that he would go along with the vote, knowing full well who he would send to be lynched tomorrow should it turn out to be the wrong decision.

"I vote Rafufu"

Kip

Kipoc eyes Rafufu sadly - "As the last wolf, you must succumb to our will.  I'm sad it is you."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
  • Rafufu - 5 votes: LadySky, Kitsu, Teno, Kipoc, Marguerite, Sir Desan
  • Teno - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Josietta
  • Kitsu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Sir Desan

Not yet voted: Josietta, rafufu,

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Werewolf
Us against the world

Desan

* Sir Desan hops on the bandwagon, seeing how everyone is so sure of this person being a wolf. He casts his vote for rafufu
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Marguerite

Can we make this death even more gory?

-Smiles-

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world