Dark/Gothic Fantasy themed F x M wanted (Necromancy/vampiric tones, see inside)

Started by Harley, February 26, 2024, 11:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley

((Being edited currently))

Hello everyone.

It has been a long time since I have been around.  I decided to return to try to find an in-depth writing partner (or possibly 2) to write with. 

I ask that those reaching out be at least 18+.   

So, to get an idea.  I have been involved in a DnD campaign outside of here.   I had a warlock character who I wanted to pursue a connection with another character.   I am hoping to find someone that can help me recreate something akin to what I am looking for here that can help me fulfil these fantasies. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Necrosis (the female, and who I will portray): 

( https://ibb.co/7GCX8ng - a reference picture, she doesn't have to be an elf at all, she could be human)  A female warlock who appears in her 20's, but is actually a bit of a lich type of character.  She has long flowing white hair with hints of gold highlights.   Her skin is very pale.   She wears black paint/lipstick on her mouth.    She wears dark robes, wears fancy dangling jewelry and she has been on a journey to study the cure for 'death', to achieve immortality or everlasting life.   She was the survivor of a plague that ravaged her village and had led to a famine.   She struggles with survivor's guilt, and she has pledged herself to an entity (warlock patron) that has given her to ability to elongate her life by hundreds of years.   Part of the story where your character will come into play is when she dies suddenly (through battle perhaps or some other way), and her entity brings her back... But at a price of slowly turning her into a gold-eyed cannibalistic woman with possibly sharp teeth.    Each time she dies, she loses a part of herself.  These details can be discussed.

She can go without eating, though she tends to take to drinking wine and possibly partake in other addictive substances, especially smoking, to basically 'live' in the moment and seek any and all pleasure she can.  She has had multiple sexual/romantic partners, but this time I want to see her in one that has a bit more meaning, but remaining dark.   

I'd like to potentially explore a possibility as well where she is cursed with some sort of magic that slowly starts turning her into a cannibalistic monster, where she has to be forced to consume flesh from corpses of enemies that take down and where she feels compelled to want to eat her next partner's heart.   Part of the emotional struggle is trying to save her from turning completely.  Another solution is to possibly find a way to turn her into a vampire to trade one lesser evil for the other. 

Male character (to be named), your character:

A man, also in his 20's.  Ideally with shoulder length or longer hair.  Not overly muscular.  Gothly pale.   He wears a mask or possibly bandages over his face to try to hide his face from others.  That could be ironed out or fleshed out.   A shadowknight/dark paladin/warrior type character?  He could have a different class if you want, it can be discussed.   He is on a mission to usurp the throne of 'the undying king', a lich type king that rules over a dark land.   He probably wants this throne for himself.   He struggles showing emotion really, is maybe hardened from difficult situations he has been in life.  Maybe he is a bit jaded.   When he meets Necrosis, I would love for them to form some sort of 'alliance' where they can go on a quest to find this undying king to kill him.   Necrosis would want to 'talk' to the undying king to research more about eternal life, however ultimately agreeing to help said male character murder him.   The two slowly build a dark passion.   Maybe he wants to strangle her at times?  Maybe Necrosis struggles with wanting to turn into a monster completely and devour him.   Not saying I want a full on vore RP, but these are just elements I am trying to put together.   There are times where they struggle to open up and trust each other.   Further details can be discussed in private if needed to be further fleshed out. 

I will edit this thread further when I can.  I will also try to provide reference pictures of the characters when possible.

If you are interested, you are welcome to PM me.  Thank you.