Some plots I’d like to play out

Started by ikasaba, February 16, 2024, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikasaba

Hey y’all! I’m ikasaba and I just wanted to start off in this community by making a nice little roleplay I’ve been dying to play out! I’d love to play some of my plots out but I’d be more then eager to play a plot if it piles my interest

The land of fiore
A prosperous and powerful country, rich with culture and races of all kinds, the very ground still charged with the primal energy that helped the lands gain its great acclaim.

Through centuries of diplomacy and strong bonds the kingdoms became United, all working for each others wellfare. Anyone searching for adventure, riches, and fame scour this land, while others live for a more simple life

In the kingdom of loksend there are two titular characters in this kingdom in particular, both inspired to one up the other out of spite, unknowing of the adventure that may change their fates forever

Two former friends had formed a wedge during their early days of school, leaving them akin to foreign soldiers one had left overseas and one thought that would be the final time they’d see them, a few years later an old face would show back up, for better or for worse

two office workers live their lives to constantly one up each other, and due to them living in the same apartment complex they can’t even escape during their everyday lives

Ever since I was a kid I always saw something in the corner of my eye. When I used to go to sleep there was always something watching me but I never knew from where, sometimes I heard voices coming from the closet, sometimes I could’ve swore I saw fur, or was it scales? Or something huge lumbering over me. I finally managed to move out after all those miserable years of feeling eyes on me. But as I settle into bed tonight I started to feel the all too familiar feeling of being watched.

east loksend had always been the home of a humble farmer, and with it was always the amazing breeds of livestock, meats, cheeses, milks, you name it, this wonderful artisan laden country had it. Recently however, they had been given a letter with the Royal print itself! It stated something along the lines of me being given a more “exotic” beast to add to the farm, what it was they wasnt quite sure, but they’re sure they'll be right at home on their farm, it may even be a dragon! Oh to have one of those exotic little critters. After nearly two months of anticipation the shipping cart had came from the capital, oddly enough it seemed to only contain one large wooden crate. I opened it and was met with a slight shock. A demihuman? Is this what they meant by exotic?

And then there’s this little outlier if anyone of these call to you or if you have a plot you’d like to play out, shoot me a pm!
MR