A Precious Plaything for the Man Who Has Everything [M4A][Non-Human4Human]

Started by TSElephant, February 14, 2024, 02:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSElephant

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm looking for a writing partner to play out what I think is a slightly unusual story. Maybe not the most "out-there," as it has some pretty common themes, but I have a few little twists to throw in that I think make it at least a little unique.

At the most basic level, this story is a Master/Slave scenario. My character will literally purchase yours, owning them as personal property. Your character will have no rights except the freedoms granted them by my character, and even those can be revoked at any time. Your character will be expected to perform actions that they may not be willing to, and there will be consequences for disobedience. However, as you'll see below, there are also rewards for compliance and good behavior. If you'll just behave, your life can still be a good one...

Here I'll provide a sketch for the character, setting, and prologue to our story. I hope it piques your interest!

On's and Off's in my signature. Please do not post to this thread; if you're interested, PM me.

As a final aside, before I get going, I'd just like to say that the character I'll be playing holds a perspective on the world that I don't actually share with him. The world I'm describing should be interpreted unequivocally as a dystopia, though my character would not describe it that way due to his place in it. Just letting you know!

Marcus Vekar
Owner of Aegis Protection

After the Great Collapse of 2043, the world was in complete disarray. The little people tried to rebel, but every major government had already fallen, leaving no one to rebel  against. A few communes sprung up here and there, people coming together to survive in a world that was rapidly descending into a lawless apocalypse, but inter-group rivalries always reared their heads, and they ended up tearing each other apart. The idea of Anarcho-Communism was thrown around by a few people, and maybe that was admirable, but eventually, the people who had always really been in charge stepped in and took over.

There are no governments anymore. No laws. Nothing to bind and hinder the progress of man. The big players, like me, are finally unshackled, capable of fully realizing the true nature of our genius designs. The little people are valuable, as they make everything work, but they'd be nothing without us, nothing without the structure and societal stability we give them. Unfettered capitalism truly is the answer to the world's woes.

A coalition of the largest corporations in the world has halted the climate crisis; after all, if the world were to end, there would be no one left to siphon wealth and resources from. Nearly any disease can be cured, for a price. Taxes are a thing we've left in the primitive past. Wars are waged with precision and a light touch, as it would be a shame to kill a potential customer. The world is a better, more prosperous place than it ever has been.

In this new world, I've made myself quite successful. I own Aegis Protection, a corporation that provides invaluable services to our members. We offer dozens of different subscription plans, ranging from basic firefighting, to private property re-acquisition, to even retaliatory defense. I am the modern Marcus Licinius Crassus, one of the richest men in all of recorded history, all because I offer services that every single person knows they might need and can't afford not to have. It's an ingenious business model, and it has made me very, very wealthy.

My hard work and genius have earned me limitless rewards. I can go anywhere, do whatever I wish, have anything I desire. I've seen every beauty, tasted every delicacy, lived every thrill. Hell, I even had my brain transplanted into a designer body, a body capable of things a human's could never be. I'm lithe, powerful, flexible, sleek... I have access to new sensations never before experienced, and this body's carefully balanced hormones lead to needs that are only more pleasurable to indulge. I crave anew, and the world is here to satisfy.

A new craving has come to me recently. I want a person. My own, personal human that I can have all to myself. Someone I can love on, lavish with gifts, treat to luxury, and lift out of mediocrity. Someone through whom I can vicariously experience all of these pleasures for the first time. And someone I can use to satisfy my every urge.

As I recline comfortably in the back of my limousine, I'm ferried to the Debtor's Market. Such a kind, uplifting service to provide to the people. It used to be that, when someone fell into inescapable debt, they'd simply be allowed to rot. Now, through the Debtor's Market, insolvent individuals can sell themselves into servitude. For the reasonable cost of all their accumulated debt and an estimate of a lifetime's interest, an individual or corporation can purchase these otherwise hopeless souls and put them back to work. It's not a small investment, motivating the purchaser to maintain their new asset's value by keeping them healthy, housed, and fed. I'll be doing much more than that. The debtor I liberate will live a life of luxury and relative freedom... So long as they bow to my whims and sate my every hunger.

So there you have it! I hope that was interesting to read; I know it's a little long-winded.

I can see this story going a few different ways:

• Your character despises Marcus, and hates everything that he does to them. They're disgusted by his rapacious appetite, and humiliated by their powerlessness to stop him.
  • Your character is deeply uncomfortable with this arrangement, but finds some measure of peace in this new life. They discover that, so long as they don't step too far out of line, Marcus is willing to show them a measure of mercy for their missteps, and he offers luxuries and freedoms they would otherwise have no access to. Perhaps they even come to enjoy their new life, realizing that satisfying Marcus is a small price to pay for his affections and gifts.
  • Your character proves to have some interesting influence upon Marcus, and although he might not change too much, he might soften slightly, treating your character with newly discovered respect. If we wanted to go down this path, perhaps even a somewhat twisted romance could evolve.
  • A mix of any of these, or something else entirely! If you have an idea that you think would be fun to explore, please, please share!

I hope to hear from you! And whether or not I do, I hope you have fun.
I've been caught staring at my shadow.
I can explain, though the reasons are shallow.
I want to see if the light can pass through me.
I want to see how dark things are around me.

-Huge Paws, Hyi
My On's and Off's
Current Cravings
My Old Prompts