Mind Break, Daddy Issues & Harems (M LF F)

Started by dreamstreet, March 15, 2023, 01:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamstreet

Hello everyone and thanks for reading this post. Here is where I have my list of plots and cravings, so any of it sounds appetizing to you, feel free to send me a PM.

A quick list of rules:

1) All characters must be 18+ years old, and follow the rules of the site.
2) I only RP though Threads or PM.
3) I play as either a male or futa character, and I prefer to play against female or femboy characters.
3) I post between 1-3 paragraphs and I expect you to at least match that.
4) If you would like to RP, feel free to send me a PM. Just write some of your own ideas, kinks, wishes for changes and so on. None of the old 'wanna rp?' type of scenario. Simply try and show some passion in your opening post so I know you're actually interested.
5) If something is not right with our RP, do please let me know and we can make it fit. You'll get exactly that from me as well.�

To start out with, just a quick list of my main kinks and limits. If something is not on this written here, do please let me know and I'll give you a clear answer.

Kinks:
Anal
Spanking
Ass worship
Teasing
Begging
Harems
Sexy & Slutty outfits
Dirty talk
Cumming on face, tits and ass
Cum loving girls/boys

Limits:
Scat
Vore
Toiletplay
Lactation
Inexperienced characters

Here are my ideas. All of them can be modified to fit however we want it to be.

Breaking Minds:

One kink I've been very into lately, is being a character who makes someone submit in such a way, that their whole mindset shifts around. While they once were a good worker, the best student or a good daughter or housewife, meeting MC and feeling what he can do to them, makes them slowly turn away from their good self, in a pursuit of pleasure that can only be provided by MC. Soon that is all they can think about. Soon all they want is to be nothing more than a sex pet, living to serve and be fed cum as their reward. Perhaps they're even so willing that they help breaking the minds of other poor girls, in order to be a better slave.

The Kink Bucket list:

A woman (YC) is a woman, who sees her life as a way to try out new things, and the things she wants to try are sexual things. MC who is very close to YC (it can be as a friend, former lover, family member, coworker, or even her being his boss), knows that she is perusing this, and she sees it as she can use him to try out these new things. So whenever she wants to try out public sex, domination, cosplay or roleplay, she always pulls him away from everything right away, just so she can try out something new. Of course, MC isn't always cool with this, and he might try to reject her, but she doesn't see it that way. She just sees him as her best tool in trying out more things.

The Milf Lane:

So this is an idea I've tried out a couple of times already, and enjoyed very much every single time, despite it ending way too early.
MC is a young man moving into a house on a street that by the locals has been dubbed as "Milf Lane", because the only people living there are either divorced women, or relationships where the man is rarely home. So with MC moving into a house on this very lane, he quickly starts to attracts a lot of attention from women who have gone for too long without a mans touch. Some will be sweet and seductive, others might be more straight forward, but what's common for all of them is this: They all want a piece of that young man.

Humans, Succubus and a bet:

In a world where humans have been introduced to other species, from elves to vampires, a boarding school has been made to make sure that the species will learn to get along with one another and establish a great and peaceful relationship between everyone. In it are three succubus sisters who come across the same boy. The first sister is one of the teachers at the school, another is going to be his classmate and the last one is a member of the student council. Since they all come to see that they like him they place a bet between one the trio. Whomever can get to try and get him to become hers before the semester is over gets to keep him all to herself.

Last chance:

MC have never been a good student, and have been kicked out of several school to the point that nobody what him at their school. That is until he's accepted into a school which is very disciplinary... And turns out to be an all girls school. Here MC has to live with the strict but really hot teachers telling him what to do, while the student girls are exited to see a man in their school. In addition, the school is too far away from his parents, so he has to live at the schools dorm. Maybe alone, or maybe with a roommate.

A Game of Cat and Mouse:

I'm looking for someone to play as the DC villain Inque, or at least someone with the same set of powers. Just like the actual character, it will be a villain who mainly is breaking in places with maximum security in order to steal the highest valued items she can get to. Of course these things awakens the attention of the police, with one criminal investigator being put on the front of the case to catch the thief.

Getting a chance to be one step ahead of her, he attempts to lay a trap for her, only to find out just how strong her powers are. It is the first time anything has caught the villain off guard, and it interests her. So much that she decides to play around with her new perpetrator. Starting by teasing him while choking him and putting him in the trap, she then stalks him to try and once again be one step ahead, and plan out ways to get some alone time with her newest toy.

Even knowing that he probably can't win against her, MC doesn't stop chasing her. The humiliation of being put in his own trap has lead to him being obsessed with catching her. He won't rest until he actually beats her, once and for all.

Daddy Issues:

MC and YC were friends ever since childhood, but grew up very differently. MC is a man who works a regular daytime job at a store, he takes good care of his economy and is your everyday good guy. Nothing too special about him really. YC however grew up without her dad, and became a spoiled brat, who soon started to drink, smoke and party while looking for men to hook up with for a quick night together. She lives only in the moment, and doesn't care a lot about what things cost or about her future. She just wants to continue being the spoiled slutty brat that she has been up until now.

Due to her bad financial status, MC offers her to move in with him, but wants her to promise that she will get her act together and get more serious about what she does. Of course, she doesn't think much about it, and believes MC will just let it slip just like everyone else in her life does. But at one point, she pushed him too far, and he decides to take matters into his own hands and put her in her place... Which she might just like more than the yes men she usually hook up with.

As you can probably tell, these ideas are all very rough and I would like to plan out what they all are going to entail together with you.

I hope to hear from you.

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet