Last of the Divine (freeform fantasy story, m seeking f)

Started by Chreestafer, October 30, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Currently have this story going as a mff adventure. But also would like to try this as a solo escapade as well.

Not opposed to another mff ordeal if 2 are interested again, but mainly looking for solo.

Edit: I also tend to reference Dungeons and Dragons alot. This is because a majority of my Fantasy experience since I was younger is due to the gaming of D&D.  That being said, I dont souly have this story set in a D&D world, nor is it a systems game.  This is a freeform adventure :) I just use the concepts of certain things from Dungeons and Dragons.

Thanks! :)

Last of the Divine

Twenty years it has been since the dawn of the black rain and the fall of the free worlds into madness.  The realms of the free folk were once a prosperous and peaceful place. Yet the day the darkness leaked from the heavens, a great depressing sadness ensued.  The dark colored water wasnt the end of the curse the plagued the races of the land.  Soon, those who worshiped their gods and gained their abilities by such actions, fell sick.  Some died, others blind or mute.  Those who survived found themselves powerless, as if their connections to the divine had somehow become severed.

Druids and priests became non existent, Clerics were a rarity even more so.  Those who did somehow manage a connection and retained their powers soon became experiments to wizards who were hired to figure out what was going on.  That was Twenty years ago.  Twenty years since the first seals of certain spells held demons at bay.  Twenty years since potions of health were an option.  Twenty years since the gods left the world.  And still noone knows what is going on, or the evil that lurked behind the scenes.  A web of deceit and lies to further a plan that would spell the end of the world.

Once prosperous towns fell into decay after raids and battles. The east is no more a land for men.  It is a war riddled waste land that demons now claim as their very own.  Villages that still survive are now host to horrible crime rings and litter with whore houses and thieves dens.

The world is not one that people would fight for.

The story is going to revolve around my character, a drunk of a cleric whom is the last person on the planet that should still have his powers. As well as I am seeking one to two females to oppose him.  If you're into the mff scene that is awesome haha.  But if players wish to keep it strictly solo I am also for that.

The story will start off with my character entering one of the lower end brothels he frequents after a quest. He is one of the last remaining clerics, but noone really knows that.  On the outside however, he seems to be just like every other drunken mercenary around.  The Broken Pony was once a high end establishment for the rich merchants. These days sadly, its nothing more than a cheap brothel, with cheap women and cheaper ale. The key aspect of this place versus others is the request board it holds, which was the first of it's kind.  Mercenaries can come here to find jobs of all sorts posted on the wanted boards. Simple missions like finding someones lost child. Or harder ones like joining a war that one has no car for yet the money is right.

This was my characters last mission which paid him handsomely and kept him away for 4 months.  Upon his return he will meet your character(s) now he normally doesnt bed women in these establishments.  He knows where they have been.  But sometimes he indulges himself after longer missions to take the edge off.  So after some wooing on your behalf an overly drunk cleric is an easy target.

This is where you come in. You're (1 or both of you) are part time prostitutes.  You're real jobs were thieves or assassins or what ever.  Bit bad economy means making ends meet.  You're approached by a man claiming that my character has stolen a book from him and he wants it back. He also will pay extra if MC is killed.  So eager to make a decent pay in a long while you accept.

Of course your plans go horribly wrong and MC doesnt die.  I have ideas on how this can happen. Soon though they (2 or 3 of them) find themselves caught up in a romance and an indirect plan to save the world and stop the black rain.

What I'd really love is for at least one of the girls. Or if there is only one, to be an exotic race. Drow, gnome, halfling, etc..

Thanks for looking!

Feel free to PM me or to post interest here!

Concept pictures will follow very soon!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I've had some questions about the race of the female assassin.  I am open to letting players play whatever race you seem fit :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Bump, looking to do the story once more. Have it going with a current mff setting. But looking to aim for solo or another mff setting :)
Ons and Offs
F-List