Looking for Switches leaning seme's, (Naruto Rp) M x M only.

Started by Dabi, September 06, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

______________________________________________________________________________________

RP experience: 12 years and counting
Post frequency: 1-3 times a week
Post perspective: Third person past tense
Literacy level: advanced to very advanced
Position: Currently looking for a Switches leaning Seme.
RP method: forums, google docs, mail, skype..
Kinks: Currently craving Male pregnancy & Naruto Shippuden,
Favorite genres: Drama, angst, Modern with a urban fantasy twist.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Rules and requirements..

✦ If you have lost interest, I'd appreciate it if you'd can let me know in just a few words that you wish to change/end the role play. I truly dislike my messages being ignored or worse randomly block me when I haven't done anything wrong. Trust me it's happened.
✦ Be active, the slowest posting rate I'd accept is once a week long as it keeps the story flowing. Anything longer than once in every two weeks may be a bit of a stretch. But keep me informed so I know you're still interested.
✦ I am currently looking for tops and switches, I am more than happy to double for the right person but I am strongly a sub.
✦ I have skype and Dicord, feel free to ask I love getting to know my partners and discussing possible avenues.
✦ My work is full time and works on unsociable hours. I will let you know if anything would delay the posting but generally, weekends are slower.
✦ Give me something to work with. I prefer working against 4 to 8 solid paragraphs 5 lines each, the more the merrier. I happily mirror post.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fandoms:
Assassins creed
Black butler I, II, III,
Black dagger brotherhood series, Jr.Ward.
Dark series, by christine feehan,
Dragon fury novels
Dragon kings novels,
Alpha pack series,
Death note,
Yuri on ice
Your lies in April,
Dragon ball Z, GT, Super,
Sherlock holmes BBC version,
Naruto suppuden/Boruto,
Vampire knight/Guilty.
Kinks
Male pregnancy,
Weight gain,
Chubby characters,
Age gaps,
Height differences
Size differences (Big Omega, x Small Alpha)
Tattoos,
A/B/O
Marking,
Vampires,
Difficult relationships,
Alpha x Alpha