Overwatch Slice of Life! (Seeking F characters!)

Started by Irilinquent, April 17, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irilinquent

While I'm not necessarily a huge fan of the game (I'm not a fan of competitive games in general.) I am a huge fan of the roster of hunky boys and pretty gals that Overwatch boasts.

While I am aware that there is some semblance of a backstory and lore for the characters, I would like to play them in a happier, lighter, slice-of-life type setting. This means that while we still adhere to the basic lore, I would like to lighten or lessen the more restricting rules. For example, I would like to remove the factions and merge them into one big unit so someone who wants to play, say, Tracer X Widowmaker can do so easily. This, in my opinion, will help add to the lighthearted feel of it.

Off the top of my head, this could be something like...

1. They're on holiday, at a resort!
2. They're at HQ, living out their fun lives in between missions.
3. A night out in town!

Though of course feel free to suggest something new.

We could play one couple, we could play a group of them, we could even play genderbent versions of them if you'd like. Whatever it is, I'd like to play the male or shemale roles opposite of a female.

Because this is such an easy, loose, smutty idea, I'm just going to stop here so as to not make it too restricting. If you have any ideas, feel free to drop me a PM and for a better look at my kinks, you can find them in my main request thread in my signature. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Irilinquent